Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 381. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Damnit at this Price I need to buy more EMC2 :crazy: I think I gonna buy some BTC at ATM today Smiley

Let us
Think more about its future
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
A scientist explaining funding options for pre-grant projects, Doge and BTC are mentioned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hw2mHEMUfkI#t=0

Thanks for the heads up! We try to get in contact with him ASAP to let him know the benefits of EMC for SCIENCE.

I tried to reach out to him. He is difficult to reach. Also the alternative funding ecosystem with cryptocurrencies is VERY new. Only Unidan and Walter Moss (the person we funded) have achieved project funding through cryptocurrency. In some ways they are still evaluating what to think about this. Even crowdfunding is a relatively new concept. The scientific community is still relatively new to this.  
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
A scientist explaining funding options for pre-grant projects, Doge and BTC are mentioned!

Thanks for the heads up! We try to get in contact with him ASAP to let him know the benefits of EMC for SCIENCE.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
sbn
Activity: 70
Just bought another 50K, I've loved this coin since the beginning and in my opinion this is one of the altcoins with the biggest potential. Just read through this thread and you'll find nothing but serious discussion and immediate reponses from the devs. Einsteinium for the win!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Its look like cryptocap have reset graph
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
guys, im on a mac 10.7.5 i5 intel and the update still keeps crashing for me.. I have the error logs if theres an email or someone I can PM that too? sort of worried about the coin I had in there  Cry i backed up wallet.dat so hopefully dont have issues with that

is there anything that needs to be done (cache or folders to be cleaned) before re running the update?

heres a bit of the report

Process:         Einsteinium-Qt [515]
Path:            /Volumes/VOLUME/Einsteinium-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Einsteinium-Qt
Identifier:      org.einsteinium.Einsteinium-Qt
Version:         $VERSION ($VERSION)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [179]

Date/Time:       2014-04-08 23:18:16.396 -0400
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.7.5 (11G63b)
Report Version:  9

Interval Since Last Report:          8082447 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           46
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  296689 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   12
Anonymous UUID:                      F1636700-8F56-459D-BC35-34A82806FCB2

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000

Hello,
Please copy the app to you Applications folder and try again! If you still encounter problems, run this command in your terminal and post the output: sudo /Applications/Einsteinium-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Einsteinium-Qt

Hey I tried this command and nothing happened.. retried and the app crashes each time

I will PM you the error report if that helps. Thanks for your assistance.. love this community.
Activity: 104

legendary
Damnit at this Price I need to buy more EMC2 :crazy: I think I gonna buy some BTC at ATM today Smiley
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Any information on if also Allcoin and Bittrex have updated?

Yes, they both updated.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
So a little bit of investigation. It seems we went to digishield right in time.  Grin

So some information.
1. Our major exchanges, mintpal and poloniex updated. So if you have coins there you are in good shape.
2. A couple of our pools were on the wrong fork, that should be corrected soon. Poolprefecture being the other one, and they were notified. The three largest were on the correct fork, as were many others.

As always just to be safe, if you are solo mining (or mining in general), make sure you are on the right fork.

So bravo EMC2 dev team. This is what actual development support looks like folks, and the real world consequences.

Any information on if also Allcoin and Bittrex have updated?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Yeaaaa, If my buy order can get filled, that'd be greeeaaat.
I guess you are the one with the big order at 488, are you? Wink
Activity: 25
I picked EMC2 as my "Up and Comer" coin to host as a p2pool on http://p2pool.sawilson.org . 1 percent fee. Very low latency if you are on the east coast (check!). So if you are a big fan of p2pool mining like I am and you can't get a good ping to the tiny handful of EMC2 p2pool servers, try mine.
legendary
Keep up the good work.

Just surviving MintPump & Dump is an achievement, throw in algo change and it all have gone to POT (which is being worked hard by BCpool)  Grin

Since there is almost nothing left to mine, except to scam difficulty change and dump before prices go even further, EMC2 came at exactly the right time. Once this dumping panic is over, seems to be now, the day lack of profit on mining will be made up.

Chuck in some satoshi folks, as soon as BC pump is over, folks will need something cheap to invest in.

I don't think so BC is over,This is really big too ! take it easy,we founding the future  Cheesy
Activity: 87
Those paper wallets look amazing! Looks like a good team and community here who are very active and report issues for others to know and beware of. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi my wallet is showing error I need to upgrade my wallet or other nodes needs to upgrade how can I fix this error so the right
transactions can be displayed?
a wild guess would be... update wallet? Lol

Check first post of this thread.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hi my wallet is showing error I need to upgrade my wallet or other nodes needs to upgrade how can I fix this error so the right
transactions can be displayed?
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Keep up the good work.

Just surviving MintPump & Dump is an achievement, throw in algo change and it all have gone to POT (which is being worked hard by BCpool)  Grin

Since there is almost nothing left to mine, except to scam difficulty change and dump before prices go even further, EMC2 came at exactly the right time. Once this dumping panic is over, seems to be now, the day lack of profit on mining will be made up.

Chuck in some satoshi folks, as soon as BC pump is over, folks will need something cheap to invest in.
Activity: 42
guys, im on a mac 10.7.5 i5 intel and the update still keeps crashing for me.. I have the error logs if theres an email or someone I can PM that too? sort of worried about the coin I had in there  Cry i backed up wallet.dat so hopefully dont have issues with that

is there anything that needs to be done (cache or folders to be cleaned) before re running the update?

heres a bit of the report

Process:         Einsteinium-Qt [515]
Path:            /Volumes/VOLUME/Einsteinium-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Einsteinium-Qt
Identifier:      org.einsteinium.Einsteinium-Qt
Version:         $VERSION ($VERSION)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [179]

Date/Time:       2014-04-08 23:18:16.396 -0400
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.7.5 (11G63b)
Report Version:  9

Interval Since Last Report:          8082447 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           46
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  296689 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   12
Anonymous UUID:                      F1636700-8F56-459D-BC35-34A82806FCB2

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000

Hello,
Please copy the app to you Applications folder and try again! If you still encounter problems, run this command in your terminal and post the output: sudo /Applications/Einsteinium-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Einsteinium-Qt
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
So a little bit of investigation. It seems we went to digishield right in time.  Grin

So some information.
1. Our major exchanges, mintpal and poloniex updated. So if you have coins there you are in good shape.
2. A couple of our pools were on the wrong fork, that should be corrected soon. Poolprefecture being the other one, and they were notified. The three largest were on the correct fork, as were many others.

As always just to be safe, if you are solo mining (or mining in general), make sure you are on the right fork.

So bravo EMC2 dev team. This is what actual development support looks like folks, and the real world consequences.

Jump to: