Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 461. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am now the proud owner of 0.17% of all EMC2! (calculated on 300M coins)
I shall go for world domination!

Can you sell me 2M coins for 0.2 btc?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Lets bring this coin to life!
We need more supporters
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
good is not always appreciated so quickly, people need to think and draw conclusions, and this takes time and huge amount of people dont really wanted to think . Only after this, more and more people will appreciate and love EMC2.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think I will get it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Big news guys....

Were on CoinMarketCap.  Smiley

Currently listed at spot # 121.

Einsteinium $ 35,592
$ 0.0016
22,130,171 EMC2
$ 1,533
?

I think we should all have a toast! To Einsteinum, The coolest coin with the best community members, we salute you!

Grin Grin keep up the good work

Great, congratulations community! How are we listed? they took us into account without being in the exchanges they use? is because we are so cool?

Yes FL123, Its because were that cool.  Wink
Love this coin and the devs haha. Really happy to see this coin above Tesla, PENG, PND, Astro, and especially Smartcoin. Great news

Yea, most coins does not bring real useful, EMC2 One of the few, who is not scamcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Big news guys....

Einsteinium $ 35,592
$ 0.0016
22,130,171 EMC2
$ 1,533
?

I think we should all have a toast! To Einsteinum, The coolest coin with the best community members, we salute you!

Great, congratulations community! How are we listed? they took us into account without being in the exchanges they use? is because we are so cool?

Love this coin and the devs haha. Really happy to see this coin above Tesla, PENG, PND, Astro, and especially Smartcoin. Great news
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Big news guys....

Einsteinium $ 35,592
$ 0.0016
22,130,171 EMC2
$ 1,533
?

Haha good I knew it.  Just in case if they are using one exchange in particular to obtain data we should trade there so they get an accurate measurement of our max volume.
Activity: 84
Big news guys....

Einsteinium
$ 35,592
$ 0.0016
22,130,171 EMC2
$ 1,533
?

I think we should all have a toast! To Einsteinum, The coolest coin with the best community members, we salute you

Congratulations Smiley PoolNetwork is still running and supporting EMC2 at 0% fee http://emc2.poolnetwork.org
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Big news guys....

Einsteinium $ 35,592
$ 0.0016
22,130,171 EMC2
$ 1,533
?

Activity: 26
I asked here for help because i was really impressed with your paper wallets and community.
Thanks for your comment.

The source of the paper wallet is available on Canton github repository and can be modified by anyone for their own use, or to adapt it to another crypto coin as he already did for litecoin and dogecoin, and I did for einsteinium.
I would advice you to start from here if you want to adapt it to your needs, and find someone in your community willing to work on it.
Wait, so are we going to get delisted if were don't get on one of the exchanges they use to get their data from?

Nope, We'll stay listed, and we have been working on coinwarz too. Stay tuned! Should be a good few weeks coming up.
Activity: 95
Big news guys....

Einsteinium $ 35,592
$ 0.0016
22,130,171 EMC2
$ 1,533
?

Activity: 94
Big news guys....

Einsteinium
$ 35,592
$ 0.0016
22,130,171 EMC2
$ 1,533
?

Activity: 84
Hi,

allright - we are going to discuss that internally ( we are already speaking about it) :-).

Thanks for your hint!
Activity: 94
^quoting my post so people can see what you were referring to.

Can EMC2 implement a multi-pool like what Blackcoin is doing? Seems like a real good idea. Mine the most profitable coins, sell for bitcoin, then buy EMC2 with it and pay the miners with the einsteinium. It would mean a constant flow of money being poured into the EMC2 buy markets.

i would move my miners to that.

^this right here is what dreams are made of Tongue
Activity: 68
Hey. This is PiggyMonkey from the Piggycoin team again.

We are looking for someone to make us an Android wallet for our coin. The new website will be rolling out later today and we could really use one ASAP.

If someone on your development team could help us out we will pay them handsomely in Piggycoin.

Feel free to contact me directly (PiggyMonkey) or hop on our IRC channel and have a chat.

Hi PiggyM

At this point in time all of our devs are working hard on our coin 24/7. Please refrain from posting in our thread looking for dev help. There is a services section of the marketplace where you can post wanted adds for devs.

Thank you.

Thanks for your non trollish reply. I will check the services area for help.  I asked here for help because i was really impressed with your paper wallets and community.  If i offended people i am sorry.
Activity: 87
i would move my miners to that.
Activity: 51
Hey Everyone, Just wanted to say, Thanks for all the support everyone, because of all our loyal users and miners like you who all remain so loyal to Einsteinium EMC2, we have now been picked up by yet another trading site https://bittrex.com/

This is still before the announcement of our first set of donations has even been done.

We cant thank you all enough and we will have many more updates to come soon!

Cheers,

Einsteinium Wisdom  Wink
https://www.facebook.com/einsteiniumfoundation?fref=ts
www.einsteinium.org
@vnnbot- It seems maybe you're having some trouble somewhere. There are many pools up and running. If you're earning more with one over the other then just sit tight and watch the coins roll in. 
Jump to: