Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 462. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I also got scammed on supernova on 2 different coins. I've got 3,99 Mh/s and got 3000 coins first day and 4100 coins the second. I did have the time to check if everything is right...noticed way to late. But it might be more than 50% they are capping.

F*cking cut off to 50% Suprnova  Angry

I'm pissed too man. I probably lost 50k in the last week to those thieves.

CAN WE GET SUPRNOVA TAKEN OFF THE POOL LIST?

Thank you.

Yes i lost a lot of coins at suprnova too. They are scamming!

Sorry guys, I've just got noticed of this and I'm looking into this now, I can absolutely assure you we're not dumping or scamming at all, all the coins you've mined have been payed out in full, we had some trouble at first regarding the auto-donating daemon so probably the problem comes from there. Why would we scam from the start direclty ? Smiley

Please mine elsewhere and compare your earnings, you'll notice there the same, I'll try to figure out why this bug happens asap.

EDIT: Just checked and no problems found at all, please compare when mining elsewhere and report back. Oh and please MESSAGE ME when you have any problems, don't just simply post any FUD/BS in a thread without any explanations.

Thx

Pointed my rigs out of you to hashrapid. Got over 12k during 20h. Last day, just 5-6k during 18h with you and lower dif. Can you explain?

Nope, probably luck ? If you're satisfied there, just stick with that pool, nobody forces to join a certain one. As I read other posts, many people have different trouble with different pools, take the one you're happy with but please stop those scam/fud/bs accusations all the time, its really annoying and a personal attack to the pool op ! I'm not doing this since yesterday and never scammed anyone!

Tried lifeforce pool during 6h long, got about 3.5k coin. SO WHAT IS F**KING LUCK YOU MEAN? Mean that Suprnova got bad luck all time? Bad explain!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I was using Suprnova since second day and recently switched to P2ppool http://einsteinium-us2.cloudapp.net:41876/static/ and have been getting amazing results. Took about 24 hours to see a full steady payout but now its great, Getting about double my hashrate in coins.

Thanks for the p2ppool!

In the Name of bored723 and our dev Team - you are welcome!

To the guys who want to spread the hash and use p2pool
Check the first page (op) for two p2pool Scanner and a list of available p2pools :-)
Activity: 95
Yes guys, please spread the hash around. I have been using suprnova since day one and have had no problems and with a bunch of other pools too, there is lots of choices. Not to mention the p2p pools.

Spread that hash like butter on toast guys!

http://emc2.poolnetwork.org/ Still live and kicking!

yeah guys, spread the hash.   Look at it this way, every time the hashrate of a pool gets over 20% of  network you are contributing to create a whale that will dump EMC2.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I was using Suprnova since second day and recently switched to P2ppool http://einsteinium-us2.cloudapp.net:41876/static/ and have been getting amazing results. Took about 24 hours to see a full steady payout but now its great, Getting about double my hashrate in coins.

Thanks for the p2ppool!
Yes guys, please spread the hash around. I have been using suprnova since day one and have had no problems and with a bunch of other pools too, there is lots of choices. Not to mention the p2p pools.

http://emc2.poolnetwork.org/ Still live and kicking!
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Yes guys, please spread the hash around. I have been using suprnova since day one and have had no problems. With a bunch of other pools too, there is lots of choices. Not to mention the p2p pools.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Right?
We are here to fund scientific process, pigs are only good for processing into bacon.

Now that was funny Smiley
Activity: 56
HASHRAPID now has over 50% of the mining going on.  Please spread out your hashes.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Hey. This is PiggyMonkey from the Piggycoin team again.

We are looking for someone to make us an Android wallet for our coin. The new website will be rolling out later today and we could really use one ASAP.

If someone on your development team could help us out we will pay them handsomely in Piggycoin.

Feel free to contact me directly (PiggyMonkey) or hop on our IRC channel and have a chat.

Hi PiggyM

At this point in time all of our devs are working hard on our coin 24/7. Please refrain from posting in our thread looking for dev help. There is a services section of the marketplace where you can post wanted adds for devs.

Thank you.
Activity: 94
But bacon is great scientist fuel! Obviously they heard our devs are capable and the piggies are just looking for help! I hope they do well!
Activity: 80
Right?
We are here to fund scientific process, pigs are only good for processing into bacon.
Hey. This is ---- from the ---coin team again.

We are looking for someone to make us an Android wallet for our coin. The new website will be rolling out later today and we could really use one ASAP.

If someone on your development team could help us out we will pay them handsomely in ----coin.

Feel free to contact me directly (----) or hop on our IRC channel and have a chat.

GTFO.
Activity: 68
Hey. This is PiggyMonkey from the Piggycoin team again.

If someone on your development team could help us out we will pay them handsomely in Piggycoin.

Feel free to contact me directly (PiggyMonkey) or hop on our IRC channel and have a chat.

As we are now on bittrex - please stop selling this coin too low :-). Start buying it ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
I am now the proud owner of 0.17% of all EMC2! (calculated on 300M coins)
I shall go for world domination!

Grin
I am now the proud owner of 0.17% of all EMC2! (calculated on 300M coins)
I shall go for world domination!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey folks,

just a quick update for https://emc2.suprnova.cc

I've looked again into the database, the stratum and backend code and no errors/faults were found. Wallet amount is correct, Blocks are valid, everything is good since day 1.

Hop in:

https://emc2.suprnova.cc
HwM
Activity: 119
legendary
Damn,I have sell some at 980 sato  Grin
Jump to: