Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 464. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hi all!
Question,

Is anyone merged mining at ManicMiner.in ?
It feels like I make less profit than pointing my mining to a one-coin-pool, what is your experience?
Or is it the same as p2p mining where your profits are smudged over an X amount of hours in the future also?
Note: I have been mining for 14-15 hours now.

I heard miners are getting a lot of rejected and stales. Theoreticaly is a nice inovation, practicaly its not really worth.
Activity: 80
Hi all!
Question,

Is anyone merged mining at ManicMiner.in ?
It feels like I make less profit than pointing my mining to a one-coin-pool, what is your experience?
Or is it the same as p2p mining where your profits are smudged over an X amount of hours in the future also?
Note: I have been mining for 14-15 hours now.
I guess you are looking for a quick profit, right? You need to search for some pump and dump currency...

Quick profit ? What for ? I would only like a coin that at least cover my mining costs, after that in return to profit I am willing to sustain it. EMC2 doesn't.

Ok, i see...so look now at coinwarz, and see, you need at least 120 days to earn 1 btc with 1mh of mining power. That would be the best case. Do you have any suggestions what other alts would be much more profitable? Im just curious?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I also got scammed on supernova on 2 different coins. I've got 3,99 Mh/s and got 3000 coins first day and 4100 coins the second. I did have the time to check if everything is right...noticed way to late. But it might be more than 50% they are capping.

F*cking cut off to 50% Suprnova  Angry

I'm pissed too man. I probably lost 50k in the last week to those thieves.

CAN WE GET SUPRNOVA TAKEN OFF THE POOL LIST?

Thank you.

Yes i lost a lot of coins at suprnova too. They are scamming!

Sorry guys, I've just got noticed of this and I'm looking into this now, I can absolutely assure you we're not dumping or scamming at all, all the coins you've mined have been payed out in full, we had some trouble at first regarding the auto-donating daemon so probably the problem comes from there. Why would we scam from the start direclty ? Smiley

Please mine elsewhere and compare your earnings, you'll notice there the same, I'll try to figure out why this bug happens asap.

EDIT: Just checked and no problems found at all, please compare when mining elsewhere and report back. Oh and please MESSAGE ME when you have any problems, don't just simply post any FUD/BS in a thread without any explanations.

Thx

Pointed my rigs out of you to hashrapid. Got over 12k during 20h. Last day, just 5-6k during 18h with you and lower dif. Can you explain?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I also got scammed on supernova on 2 different coins. I've got 3,99 Mh/s and got 3000 coins first day and 4100 coins the second. I did have the time to check if everything is right...noticed way to late. But it might be more than 50% they are capping.

F*cking cut off to 50% Suprnova  Angry

Thank you.

Sorry guys, I've just got noticed of this and I'm looking into this now, I can absolutely assure you we're not dumping or scamming at all, all the coins you've mined have been payed out in full, we had some trouble at first regarding the auto-donating daemon so probably the problem comes from there. Why would we scam from the start direclty ? Smiley

Please mine elsewhere and compare your earnings, you'll notice there the same, I'll try to figure out why this bug happens asap.

EDIT: Just checked and no problems found at all, please compare when mining elsewhere and report back. Oh and please MESSAGE ME when you have any problems, don't just simply post any FUD/BS in a thread without any explanations.

Thx
Activity: 140
I guess you are looking for a quick profit, right? You need to search for some pump and dump currency...

Quick profit ? What for ? I would only like a coin that at least cover my mining costs, after that in return to profit I am willing to sustain it. EMC2 doesn't.
Activity: 116
Coin-value is not only important for the short profit miner.
Imagine how you can support science projects if the price of the coin was way higher than now. Maybe it's possible to fund more than one projekt per epoch or maybe we are the important backers to get the pledge for projects which aren't really attracting (non-science)people at kickstarter or indiegogo.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Please, support Einsteinium at:

mintpal
 - You can vote 5 times per hour, must be registered.
Cryptsy
 - You must be registered.

Donations are welcome • EMC2: EcXytMHJR4F3uxxH1EoTVFRGYisGUHFsh6 • Thank you

You need money to pay electricity and mine. No mining, no future.
Activity: 104
The major work here is not to get on the big market such as cryptsy or btc38 but do some real thing such as support some kickstart projects or do some philanthropy.I mean let this coin get into the real society.
Activity: 104
Just sold all my EMC2. So disappointed. One of you is looking for devs, but no one is actually doing something. You just let this coin sail by the wind. You will not be able to rise again its value. I was one of the first miners and I was really into but you failed so bad. Farewell.
+1
But I still hold the coin which I mined from the day it launched.
Just sold all my EMC2. So disappointed. One of you is looking for devs, but no one is actually doing something. You just let this coin sail by the wind. You will not be able to rise again its value. I was one of the first miners and I was really into but you failed so bad. Farewell.
Activity: 68
Greetings from the Piggy-coin.com team

You are doing great work here. Those paper wallets look amazing! Looks like a good team and community here who are very active and report issues for others to know and beware of.

if some of your team wants some Piggycoin bounties we can always use help with development. Catch us in our IRC channel

Keep up the good work!

If you are from EU, mine at this p2pool  http://78.137.98.88:41876  I mined there 2 days in a roll and had really good payouts. We need more hashpower there.

F*cking cut off to 50% Suprnova  Angry

Thank you.

Thank you.

Keep the list and add scam warning.
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

Thank you.
Activity: 88
Before the voting of the charitable science project commences we should all keep voting on... let's say Mintpal. And I mean ALL of us, including you!

You can vote 5 times an hour. I've counted 52 active miners in the P2Pool and 353 miners in the different centralized pools. So that makes 405 (give or take a few). Also I've hooked up a friend (who doesn't even know what bitcoin is Cheesy) with a Mintpal account, gave him a tenth of a Litecoin and made him a PandaCoin millionaire (because you can only vote with a trade history of at least one completed trade)... I also made him promise to vote. So that makes a grand total of 405 miners plus 1 friend, equals 406. Voting 5 times an hour, equals 120 times a day per person, makes 48720 votes a day.

The number one voted coin while writing this is Zeitcoin with 73656 votes... euhm, well, we should be there in two days then, with votes to spare  Cool. I know... some of you might throw things like sleep and stuff in my face. So sleep, if you must.

I've set an alarm to remind me every hour to vote, yeah really.

Sure, only during the day.

Of course I drive my girlfriend crazy.

Hey, I like your ideea. But I think the community is to small right now to win a voting competition on Mintpal.

I'm voting for a couple of days now on https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

There are only 16 coins above us. Much more chances to win there... for now.

Either way keep the voting going on the exchange you like an trust the most Smiley

Jump to: