Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 466. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Please, support Einsteinium at:

mintpal
 - You can vote 5 times per hour, must be registered.
Cryptsy
 - You must be registered.

Donations are welcome • EMC2: EcXytMHJR4F3uxxH1EoTVFRGYisGUHFsh6 • Thank you

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hey guys, I'm pointing about 2.3 Mh/s at EMC2 and averaging about 2500+ coins a day from SuperNova Pool.

Is that normal or am I missing out?

Not very good. you must get at this speed 5000+ emc2\day. try http://emc.hashrapid.com/

WAY too close to 50% right now. Spread the hash! With that being said I am getting similar results from lifeforce right now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Hey guys, I'm pointing about 2.3 Mh/s at EMC2 and averaging about 2500+ coins a day from SuperNova Pool.

Not very good. you must get at this speed 5000+ emc2\day. try http://emc.hashrapid.com/
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Before the voting of the charitable science project commences we should all keep voting on... let's say Mintpal. And I mean ALL of us, including you!

You can vote 5 times an hour. I've counted 52 active miners in the P2Pool and 353 miners in the different centralized pools. So that makes 405 (give or take a few). Also I've hooked up a friend (who doesn't even know what bitcoin is Cheesy) with a Mintpal account, gave him a tenth of a Litecoin and made him a PandaCoin millionaire (because you can only vote with a trade history of at least one completed trade)... I also made him promise to vote. So that makes a grand total of 405 miners plus 1 friend, equals 406. Voting 5 times an hour, equals 120 times a day per person, makes 48720 votes a day.

The number one voted coin while writing this is Zeitcoin with 73656 votes... euhm, well, we should be there in two days then, with votes to spare  Cool. I know... some of you might throw things like sleep and stuff in my face. So sleep, if you must.

I've set an alarm to remind me every hour to vote, yeah really.

Sure, only during the day.

Of course I drive my girlfriend crazy.

Grin
cant withdraw EMC2 from allcoin Huh

Now witdrawal works fine

It is being a little slower right now.

Now witdrawal works fine
Before the voting of the charitable science project commences we should all keep voting on... let's say Mintpal. And I mean ALL of us, including you!

You can vote 5 times an hour. I've counted 52 active miners in the P2Pool and 353 miners in the different centralized pools. So that makes 405 (give or take a few). Also I've hooked up a friend (who doesn't even know what bitcoin is Cheesy) with a Mintpal account, gave him a tenth of a Litecoin and made him a PandaCoin millionaire (because you can only vote with a trade history of at least one completed trade)... I also made him promise to vote. So that makes a grand total of 405 miners plus 1 friend, equals 406. Voting 5 times an hour, equals 120 times a day per person, makes 48720 votes a day.

The number one voted coin while writing this is Zeitcoin with 73656 votes... euhm, well, we should be there in two days then, with votes to spare  Cool. I know... some of you might throw things like sleep and stuff in my face. So sleep, if you must.

I cant vote every hour, but i vote often as possible Smiley
HwM
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Activity: 196
Can we get some submissions on this thread for merchant logo's. "Einsteinium accepted Here." I know many of you can do this in your sleep show me what you can do!!
It seems to me that "Ring" project not something that need to be financed. because it is slightly contradicts with EF statement
"We are thinking less, and investing less, in the ‘big ideas’ and focusing on the next minor improvement to our mobile phone or television. It’s time to think big and start spending again on science."

I will vote for "The Power Of Ocean Waves", that big and interesting project.

We have not put together the voting list yet  Wink
Some will be screened out which are listed now in the nominations. I agree with you on the ring project.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
If EMC2 becomes more popular (and with this, an increase in malicious intent), is there anything being put in place that would secure that voting would always run smoothly? Could the website be easily DDoS'd?

Hey Patient,

Were always actively looking to improve our site and the voting feature. many ideas have been discussed. This vote should be smooth,but we are looking at other options for future votes.
It seems to me that "Ring" project not something that need to be financed. because it is slightly contradicts with EF statement
"We are thinking less, and investing less, in the ‘big ideas’ and focusing on the next minor improvement to our mobile phone or television. It’s time to think big and start spending again on science."

I will vote for "The Power Of Ocean Waves", that big and interesting project.
Activity: 196
PR is being worked on extensively, everyone stay tuned for a big announcement in the very near future. Thank you to the community for all the support!
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
@ottobene- The winner will have their choice of currency.(EMC2/Fiat) In the beginning I assume most will want fiat but once the value of the coin grows and more people hop on board I think we'll see a change and more winners will chose EMC2

@Chidex- Thank you for your support. Voting Starts On March 20th @ 6 PM GMT and will close March 25th @ 6PM GMT.
Just visit our site between those dates and cast your vote.

@Praxiscat, Its good to see you out in the forum. For those who don't know, Praxiscat will be a driving force in helping us find worthy projects to fund and guiding the foundation in the right direction.
Welcome Aboard.

Activity: 42
I'd like to take this opportunity and inform you all that today, 14 March, is Einstein's birthday. The man who's name and legacy is, at least partly, source of inspiration for this wonderful coin and foundation!

Happy Birthday Einstein!
Activity: 56
Guys, Just a quick update. Were contacting all of our nominees today to let them know they've been nominated. I'm sure this will get quite a few eyes on us and also help the voting process.

Voting will be open on www.einsteinium.org Thursday March 20th @ 6PM GMT and will close on Tuesday March 25th @ 6PM GMT. The winner will officially be announced shortly after voting ends.

Dont forget to vote for your favorite and from all us us behind the scenes, thank you. You've been the most awesome, loyal and respectful community we could have hoped for.

Hello,
Please i want vote at http://einsteinium.org/voting-results/ for A Hundred Tiny Hands (nice idea, i want polytropolis for my boy Roll Eyes and this coin can help them with start )  but it says im not allowed to vote  Cry Please can you tell me how to vote?

Thanks for help
Jump to: