Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 470. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Wow, nice to see a fresh coin which has no 3% premine, IPO or POS mining after Block 10k. Also the community doesnt consist of people posting omg x satoshis buy,sell, dev ruined us, price up we re rich.....
I'm going to mine some of those for sure. Sadly devs didnt post a emc2 wallet yet Sad

Smiley My reaction was the same. Simple see and love this coin Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Wow, nice to see a fresh coin which has no 3% premine, IPO or POS mining after Block 10k. Also the community doesnt consist of people posting omg x satoshis buy,sell, dev ruined us, price up we re rich.....
I'm going to mine some of those for sure. Sadly devs didnt post a emc2 wallet yet Sad
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
各位中国朋友们好!

我们正全心全意的翻译Einsteinium EMC2英文网站并提供中文版本给大家阅读

敬请关注,谢谢!

Hello Chinese miners,

We are currently working on a Chinese translation of our materials for your reference.

Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Anyone who wants to help with translations are free to do so. At this early of a stage in our growth process we can use as much help as we can get.

you guys are more then welcome to even start a thread in your native language on this forum if you wish.

Any translations can be sent to [email protected]

Thanks to all of you who are showing your support.

Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Well then theres a job for u :-)

a) list every news site related to internet, science and technology you know adn send it to me as a pm
b) you could translate our OP or this site http://einsteinium.org/the-foundation/ into ur language so that we are able to show what we do in different languages.

Number a) is important because we are going to contact every known (as i wrote) magazine, newspaper or whatever to raise awareness of this coin.

Could you use also a translation into Italian? That's my motherlanguage...

We sure could. Would you like to take part in this with us?

Yes, it's easy for me and I like the concept behind this coin, as well as the nice athmosphere that you can breath in this little community, by reading this thread, unlike the hystery and sheer greed if not even stink of scam that you smell in too many of the other cryptos.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I can spare some time to translate the foundation page to Dutch if you want :]
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
well,I could help us for translate in french if you want !
by the way allready done to translate on Russian http://einsteinium.org/the-foundation/ . Soon i give translate to the ... to whom I give the translation? (derbrause or einsteinium)

You can send it to either of us or [email protected]
by the way allready done to translate on Russian http://einsteinium.org/the-foundation/ . Soon i give translate to the ... to whom I give the translation? (derbrause or einsteinium)
Holy shit....200 satoshis? I bought in too high  Undecided

I just saw that too, I dont understand why people would sell so cheap. Its ok though because that means more coins for the people who are in the know.

Smiley

Well you know what ? I brought all ! Smiley

Damm, you were fast, guess I'll just have to keep mining for now. Smiley

Bitcoin network are not enought fast  Cheesy Im still waiting for confirmation to send my BTC on allcoin!

I easy see it in some week to 2-10k satoshi  Grin

I can see that as well. Its just going to take a bit of time while we set up for the first donation. After that it will explode in my professional opinion.

a) list every news site related to internet, science and technology you know adn send it to me as a pm
b) you could translate our OP or this site http://einsteinium.org/the-foundation/ into ur language so that we are able to show what we do in different languages.

Number a) is important because we are going to contact every known (as i wrote) magazine, newspaper or whatever to raise awareness of this coin.

Could you use also a translation into Italian? That's my motherlanguage and I even happen to be a professional writer...

We sure could. Would you like to take part in this with us?

Could you use also a translation into Italian? That's my motherlanguage and I even happen to be a professional writer...

No. italian too complicated to me))
legendary
Holy shit....200 satoshis? I bought in too high  Undecided

I just saw that too, I dont understand why people would sell so cheap. Its ok though because that means more coins for the people who are in the know.

Smiley

Bitcoin network are not enought fast  Cheesy Im still waiting for confirmation to send my BTC on allcoin!

I easy see it in some week to 2-10k satoshi  Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

Could you use also a translation into Italian? That's my motherlanguage...
Holy shit....200 satoshis? I bought in too high  Undecided

Smiley

legendary

Smiley

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
I couldn't agree more. This thread is full of good people helping out and furthering our cause. If you have a specific idea please let us know and we'll take it to the team and discuss it. That I promise you!

kiss my ass, motherfucker !
i suggested to list on coinmakketcap.com week ago, what did u do ?
Dont know how ? well, kiss my ass and i will teach u.

Please watch your language, there is nothing constructive in talking that way.
I have reported this message for moderation and have put you on ignore because of the way you seem to speak in all your posts I just checked.

On topic: I am currently moving a small bit of BTC to Allcoin to buy at these ridiculous prices Cheesy

Diddo.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I couldn't agree more. This thread is full of good people helping out and furthering our cause. If you have a specific idea please let us know and we'll take it to the team and discuss it. That I promise you!

kiss my ass, motherfucker !
i suggested to list on coinmakketcap.com week ago, what did u do ?
Dont know how ? well, kiss my ass and i will teach u.

Please watch your language, there is nothing constructive in talking that way.
I have reported this message for moderation and have put you on ignore because of the way you seem to speak in all your posts I just checked.

On topic: I am currently moving a small bit of BTC to Allcoin to buy at these ridiculous prices Cheesy

Smiley
Jump to: