Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 471. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ignore.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
I couldn't agree more. This thread is full of good people helping out and furthering our cause. If you have a specific idea please let us know and we'll take it to the team and discuss it. That I promise you!

kiss my ass, motherfucker !
i suggested to list on coinmakketcap.com week ago, what did u do ?
Dont know how ? well, kiss my ass and i will teach u.

For your information, it takes time to get on coinmarketcap. I can assure you that we will be listed there in the coming days.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Why dont you just stop bringing in the bad vibes and start to make suggestions about how to grow the community and give this coin a future if - in your opinion - the dev team isnt doing anything you should have at least one suggestion what he might COULD have done  in the past. :-) ...  im talking about a real suggestion not something like "do something".. lol.

Enlight us and help creating ideas :-)

kiss my ass !
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Late to the party on this one, looks amazing though.

ESwoEK7YBdq7b2AqD5KxAqz2GveNRqCf5m
I couldn't agree more. This thread is full of good people helping out and furthering our cause. If you have a specific idea please let us know and we'll take it to the team and discuss it. That I promise you!

kiss my ass, motherfucker !
i suggested to list on coinmakketcap.com week ago, what did u do ?
Dont know how ? well, kiss my ass and i will teach u.

Why dont you just stop bringing in the bad vibes and start to make suggestions about how to grow the community and give this coin a future if - in your opinion - the dev team isnt doing anything you should have at least one suggestion what he might COULD have done  in the past. :-) ...  im talking about a real suggestion not something like "do something".. lol.

Enlight us and help creating ideas :-)
well, it's been 2 weeks in EMC2.

do we have a lazy DEV team ? i didnt see any progress in the development!

remember guys: they have 2.5% of what we mined !!!!

DO THINGS TO MAKE IT COUNT !

silence is the worst choice in this CHAOS alterworld !
They make progress. An android wallet for example...
They are not silent. Just read thorugh the posts and you will see they have spoken allot..

2% goes directly to the fund and is going to be given to science projects
0,5% is for other things

+

Now I wanted to write same, but you ahead of me. Only 13 day emc2 exist, and for cryptocurency its nothing. we only the beginning, more precisely. And emc2 not scam coin, which pump fast and cost nothing then. emc2 will be one of the best coin over time, just waiting and dont sell at low price. Smiley

well, i did read through the whole on the first page.
i just dont get it why the dev team is so funny,, "to spend now, or in the future, we want to hear from the commmunity... blur blur......"
I dont call a team DEV, if only they just cloned a coin.
Promotion for a coin defines them !
EMC2 is so unique in science, and they just dont know how to take advantage of it.

Everyone is good at dreaming GOALS,, and future is a good word only for kiddos.
there is no future for an alter coin, if u cant catch hashes or captials !

we mine them coins, or say we give them powder,, and they dont have any idea themsleves
whether to make a fancy cookie or a tasty bread !

well, i just stopped my rigs,, i think 10 days mining is quit enough for it.

Hey, Thanks for your view. I think you are missing that the dev team is hard at work setting up the foundation, bank accounts, lawyers, accountants, board of directors, dealing with the press, the social media, translations, nominees, the vote, the www.enisteinium.org site. Were adding new people daily and growing behind the scenes.

It may be tough to get through our first epoch, but once we do it should be smooth sailing. This coin will grow naturally and is poised to succeed.

well then, move the empty word "FUTURE" if u r doing things now !
all shitcoins can do nothing but gives u a great FUTURE !
I mined this coin for the respect of the great scientist, i hope u too.
dont spoil the name please, the team !

thinking of joining comunity, where would you recomend to mine from southeast europe?

welcome to our community Pagona, Its a pleasure to have you.  Smiley

Here is the list for all the p2p nodes.

P2Pool Nodes
              http://einsteinium-eu.cloudapp.net:41876 (Northeurope)
              http://einsteinium-us.cloudapp.net:41876 (US - Westcoast)
              http://einsteinium-us2.cloudapp.net:41876 (US - Eastcoast)
              http://einsteinium-as.cloudapp.net:41876 (South-East Asia)
              http://ca.p2pool.sk:41876 (Easteurope)
              http://coin.iptron.net:41876 (Northeurope)
              http://p2pool.thepeeps.net:41876 (Northeast USA)
              http://freebtc.eu:41876/
              http://emc2.gr2pool.eu:41876 (EU Amsterdam 1%)

I would start trying the ones closest to you. Smiley

Happy Mining!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
thinking of joining comunity, where would you recomend to mine from southeast europe?
Just to mention.

Bobsurplus will be taking a small leave from the forum for the next 14 days.

He'll be back though and is still working behind the scenes.

They are not silent. Just read thorugh the posts and you will see they have spoken allot..

0,5% is for other things

+

Now I wanted to write same, but you ahead of me. Only 13 day emc2 exist, and for cryptocurency its nothing. we only the beginning, more precisely. And emc2 not scam coin, which pump fast and cost nothing then. emc2 will be one of the best coin over time, just waiting and dont sell at low price. Smiley

i just dont get it why the dev team is so funny,, "to spend now, or in the future, we want to hear from the commmunity... blur blur......"
EMC2 is so unique in science, and they just dont know how to take advantage of it.

we mine them coins, or say we give them powder,, and they dont have any idea themsleves

Hey, Thanks for your view. I think you are missing that the dev team is hard at work setting up the foundation, bank accounts, lawyers, accountants, board of directors, dealing with the press, the social media, translations, nominees, the vote, the www.enisteinium.org site. Were adding new people daily and growing behind the scenes.

It may be tough to get through our first epoch, but once we do it should be smooth sailing. This coin will grow naturally and is poised to succeed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

0,5% is for other things

+

Do you have an opinion, and it's very good, I'll not deny. We'll in our turn continue to grow-up Einsteinium. Smiley

0,5% is for other things

+

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

https://emc2.suprnova.cc

The Day 1 EMC2 Pool
Steady and fast Payouts
Heavy Load approved
Straum+VDiff
Fast US and EU Connections

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
So,right now Im all in ensteinium,mining 24/24 with my 1400kh since the first day.

I have sell all my bs coin today(blackcoin,maza,dope...) for EMC!

They easely can hit 2-10k in mid term ! At this price(400) you can made good stack of money in few week/month Smiley
Activity: 95
its just to tell you not to dump this coin and sell at these prices Tongue

not dumping just selling some at higher price to buyback at allcoin, not crazy enought so sell at these prices, buying more actually.
its just to tell you not to dump this coin and sell at these prices Tongue
Seem slike they had issues with it... that tweetbox on the dashboard on the site is telling something like this

Pretty weird I made an EMC2 deposit and tried to withdraw BTC and nothing.  If they are having issues should post them not making a BTC blackhole.
I made a BTC withdrawal from https://pmtocoins.com 5 or 6 hours ago, still nothing.  Anyone with the same issues?  Huh

mail them !
no support or email option just sent me to an irc channel and no one is answering..  should be unlisted to avoid trouble from EMC2 users.
Jump to: