Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 71. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
EMC2 will have to go up to like $3 for me to have made a mistake selling it.

Or Oyster Pearls will have to go down to like $1.

Should have bought at the dip, but honestly I'm not sure why this coin is even that relevant - what "news" could possibly be important for this coin?

Good luck to hodlers though.

To my vision these types of collaborations are essential to reinforce the fundament under the Einsteinium Foundation.

https://atwtech.com/atw-tech-announces-partnership-einsteinium-foundation-emc2-cryptocurrency/

This is a constructive move and will highly contribute to make progress, I consider this as an abolsute positive development.  Smiley

Not expecting it will go back to the 3$ on the short term, although I think there is a steady increase in price possible within the upcoming period!
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
EMC2 will have to go up to like $3 for me to have made a mistake selling it.

Or Oyster Pearls will have to go down to like $1.

Should have bought at the dip, but honestly I'm not sure why this coin is even that relevant - what "news" could possibly be important for this coin?

Good luck to hodlers though.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Price is already 5900, +29% Smiley and this is only the beginning Smiley because lot of people does not know about the news with emc2 Smiley
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
I bought in EMC2 at about $1,5. I should be upset with the current situation, but Im actually not, because I see this as an opportunity to buy me some more. I just dont have any free money at the moment, so I hope that the price will stay low until I have some money to buy more. Im still confident about EMC2!

I guess the new accumulation phase will last some more time, based on past experience. I am too looking forward to identify the floor so as to load my bags as much as possible.
Activity: 238
I bought in EMC2 at about $1,5. I should be upset with the current situation, but Im actually not, because I see this as an opportunity to buy me some more. I just dont have any free money at the moment, so I hope that the price will stay low until I have some money to buy more. Im still confident about EMC2!

That's an outstanding collaboration!  Grin Finally reason to move up again.

Yes. After the devs of emc2 will post this, I think it will go very high, but I think that devs are afraid to post anything right now, because all people will write comments that they are scammers etc..

Lol, yes I can imagine they are a bit shivery after the 'big' announcement earlier. As a matter of fact, I think this
is a great momentum for them to share this news. Of course people will notice it through this thread as well,
in the end...  Wink

That's an outstanding collaboration!  Grin Finally reason to move up again.

Yes. After the devs of emc2 will post this, I think it will go very high, but I think that devs are afraid to post anything right now, because all people will write comments that they are scammers etc..
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Einsteinium, where are you? You told that you will buy all EMC2 at 5k. I see the price is below right now.

P.S. EMC2 100 satoshi weee.
Bought this coin at 5100, I believe in this coin. It will go high after some time, price was dropped because many people sold it, and now it is panic sell, also price is low because many people thinks that this coin is scam, but it is not a scam.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/01/11/1287453/0/en/ATW-Tech-Announced-a-Partnership-With-Einsteinium-Foundation-EMC2-for-Its-Cryptocurrency.html

I think it is what devs want to tell about. So, they are working on this coin and waiting x10 of current price
Activity: 2
*new in the crypoworld,  no offence please*

Hello, I made a mistake to buy the coin at 0,00009500 is there a chance for this coin to go back on that level ever or my money are burnt forever?
In short term, I think have no chance to price of emc2 rising up, but it is a good chance to buy cheap coin anh wait.
Activity: 18

Hello, I made a mistake to buy the coin at 0,00009500 is there a chance for this coin to go back on that level ever or my money are burnt forever?

Hold to die man. We are with you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21

On the bright side, think about those who bought at ATH. 12k sats.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

id quote buffetman
'who knows'
it might cost $1k in a year
Activity: 15

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
Overvalued at current moment. I think price 0.3$ will be good point to buy it.

$0.03 more like... the devs basically pumped it up, then sold their stash, and left everyone buying at the top holding a bag.
Do you feel more comfortable thinking this way? Is it blaming others for own poor assessment really that relieving? I guess it's okay if it works for you.

I bought at $1, and sold at 95 cents. I never bought at $2 because that's stupid. People who bought there should SELL right away is what I'm saying.

Anyways, I sold it for 95 cents and immediately bought Oyster Pearls a week and a half ago.

I'm really glad I did.
You're basically saying that people should settle for loss, instead to wait and collect profit in couple months. I know everybody would love to become rich in a week, but it doesn't work that way.

I'm just saying that if a coin doesn't have much potential, which I *believe* (I could be totally wrong - if EMC2 goes 5x next week, I'll regret it for sure, I admit that), then it's better to swap it, even at a loss, for a coin you believe does have potential.

Otherwise, your coin will remain stagnant, and you will miss an opportunity, losing even more money.

I used the same thought process to sell Bitcoin (Tr)ash (for Solaris and Espers) and Bitcoin Gold (for SHIFT). And look at where Bitcoin Gold is right now.

I agree with you, And that is nice in an ideal world, but that is a flaw in your post. Ain't an ideal world. In fact, from my experience, it fuc*ed me whenever was able to.
If you believe this is complete and utter s**t, then sell, by all means. But what if you realize this is a setback. A moment which won't last forever and price bump is inevitable. Do you feel luck trying with another coin? Are you a gambler? Yes, you can do a research, but always can happen something unplanned. Most times it does actually. What then? You might earn some profit, but you might easily lose as much.
Activity: 30
It's a great time to buy!
Pages:
Jump to: