Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 75. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Can someone explain to me how this works with the science community and how they benefit or how the coin plays a role I'm not clear. Thank you in advance. 
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
price is gradually recovering .. good job team
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I just discovered this altcoin and boy am I impressed. This project is doing very well developmentally and is actually already having an impact on the science community. We can't count on governments or businesses to represent the best interests of the community. A few powerful people typically get to choose what projects are researched and they do it with their own motives. As a collective through Einsteinium maybe we can change that and support projects that will benefit a much larger group of people both directly and indirectly.

I am definitely going to have to continue watching this project going forward.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
From #30 --> #113

Just like I predicted. Now I say it's going to #150 within 2 weeks.

Yep. I was a long-time holder since 2014 and got out of this coin after their idiotic "mind-blowing announcement" turned out to be nothing at all mind-blowing. So sick of hot air from shitcoins. Guaranteed devs cashed out at the peak of their fake news pump before the dump.

just because you are a holder since 2014 and have 504 posts on btctalk does not mean anything,

you bought a coin at 20 sat, sold it at the price above 10k, have min 500 times return on investment
and now blaming coin and devlopers

hm, interesting personality Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
From #30 --> #113

Yep. I was a long-time holder since 2014 and got out of this coin after their idiotic "mind-blowing announcement" turned out to be nothing at all mind-blowing. So sick of hot air from shitcoins. Guaranteed devs cashed out at the peak of their fake news pump before the dump.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Emc2 will go to moon ?

Well I hope so as currently my investment is quickly heading in the opposite direction and digging its way to the center of the Earth, but mustn't grumble I'm hodling for the long term.
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
Just came back from Palo Alto...
NDA?

Happy New Year to all of you!
2U2!
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
incredible dip for this coin...what was the issue with it? i have heard something of a hardfork or a halving? what caused the dip?

There was a fork that burned a chunk of future supply and an announcement that they would change from scrypt to a gpu mining algo and are considering masternodes, speculators pumped before the announcement, then dumped.  It's not really about what caused the dump, the question is what caused the dump?  EMC2 was about 1000 sats before all that activity, after the fork and the announcement even with the big dip, it's still above 5000 sats.  5x growth in a month is amazing.  But weirdly people only see the dive.  
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
incredible dip for this coin...what was the issue with it? i have heard something of a hardfork or a halving? what caused the dip?

lazy devs driving around making business deals i spotted one guy jumping into a flaming orange lambo with an amazing woman in tow.. :-) weee

I have never met such a charming person like you are, you always make my day Smiley
I wish what you say is completely true, but devs are neither lazy nor driving lambos, only last part is true Wink and yes, making business deals is true too.

Just came back from Palo Alto...

Happy New Year to all of you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

lazy devs driving around making business deals i spotted one guy jumping into a flaming orange lambo with an amazing woman in tow.. :-) weee
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Margin Call
Hello, where is the white paper?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
From #30 --> #113

This stock exchange sells coins for market manipulation.  Angry
Begin to deduce coins on wallets

Developers where your news is
Why do not you answer, you have a lot of people on the team, where are the messages from the developers?
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
From #30 --> #113

Activity: 191
It is a potential coin. I'll think about it
Activity: 322
Activity: 30
Activity: 56
Hello Einsteinium community,

Einsteinium is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe 24/7. YOU can create an SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
Einsteinium is taking community feedback on how much to require if masternodes were adopted.  Their early thoughts were 500k to 1MM EMC2.  I've encouraged them to make it accessible for smaller users, maybe with 500 to 1000 EMC2.  While they're listening (they're actively reading and responding on reddit), please let them know the size of the stake that you think would be beneficial to EMC2, if you've witnessed other currencies' masternodes in action, feel free to use that knowledge as context.

Masternodes should be reserved for those that are willing to risk high for the coin's future and are willing to be active in securing the future of the network, you should withdraw your request for the lower tier and let those that are truly interested in science get involved in the project,.
Too many speculators now to let everybody host a masternode when this coin has support out of California, as time goes by some people might let the rest of the network take care of itself while they pursue other ambitions and then difficulty would run high as nodes fall out making the coin unattractive to new  coin user's, with the new mining algorithm on GPU being center of the coins decentralization of the coin - master nodes ought be run off altogether, the most hash power in the network ought be the master node and forget about the rest as they end up hosting the latest and greatest blockchain purely by solving the complexity of the block info.

I would certainly encourage you to request your preferred higher number, but the number they originally suggested is roughly $1 million USD investment.  What stands between most people and that is not true interest in science, it's resources.  Most people I know don't have that much in all their assets combined, much less liquid available for investment.  If you run in wealthier circles, or simply believe it's better for the currency for the super rich to be the only ones with masternodes, more power to you, but I haven't found your argument persuasive, so I'll continue to advocate for a more accessible buy in, which I do believe will make it easier for true believers to support Einsteinium. 

We can both advocate our differing positions, neither of us needs to withdraw our requests.
1 million usd investment to run a masternode is way too high and rediculous If you ask me, I mean how many people can afford that? If the devs aren't wanting to politicize emc2, then they should consider bringing that amount totally down to at least 500, 1000, 5000 or 10000, so more people can be able to get in there by creating much more demand for the coin, $bsd requires 25000 coins to run a masternode and most members of it community still complian its too high, I think emc2 devs want to turn emc2 to dash overnight which might not be the right way to go, I leant dash requires a million usd to run masternode..
We can get there step by step, no need to rush anything

@500 the USD invest would be $365 to host a masternode, that is the equivalent to a bar tab on a weekend night for many many people, to be serious about securing a network of the current market cap of EMC2 that is over 158 Million USD, the cost to invest and be host of masternode that all can have some faith in should be much more than what a investor is willing to blow on a weekend, the cost should be a little higher than a middle class earner can afford to lose in a year so that the project is taken very seriously and protected against major FUD or highly technical attacks, I do not suggest a 1M requirement but at least it ought to be enough that it is not a light invest, it should also be a sliding scale, when the value of EMC2 is up the required amount should drop as we all know that EMC2 could possibly dip to 20 cents before rising to $20 after sitting at a low for a year or two and so when the value of it is down the required amount should rise, right now I think that for me to believe in masternodes the requirement today should be at the least $86,000 and be subject to a sliding scale that considers the amount of master nodes and cost of EMC2, @ 158M Marketcap I think that the count of masternodes could be in the area of 1500 to 2000 which considering the invest amount is a good number.

And to follow up on the conversation if i must include my own hopes and idea's,.
A very successful system could be incorporated for those that wish to host a masternode but are unable to achieve the accumulation of coin to do so but are not less worthy to host a masternode than the more wealthy.
Those that cannot afford my proposed $86k due to their geographical location or other circumstances could be given opportunity through hosting without benefit for a period of time while holding EMC2 without sending and then enter into the network as masternode after meeting requirements of a program built  for such interested parties, this particular option would promote the network to all corners of the globe.

Just do it. 
Einsteinium is taking community feedback on how much to require if masternodes were adopted.  Their early thoughts were 500k to 1MM EMC2.  I've encouraged them to make it accessible for smaller users, maybe with 500 to 1000 EMC2.  While they're listening (they're actively reading and responding on reddit), please let them know the size of the stake that you think would be beneficial to EMC2, if you've witnessed other currencies' masternodes in action, feel free to use that knowledge as context.

Masternodes should be reserved for those that are willing to risk high for the coin's future and are willing to be active in securing the future of the network, you should withdraw your request for the lower tier and let those that are truly interested in science get involved in the project,.
Too many speculators now to let everybody host a masternode when this coin has support out of California, as time goes by some people might let the rest of the network take care of itself while they pursue other ambitions and then difficulty would run high as nodes fall out making the coin unattractive to new  coin user's, with the new mining algorithm on GPU being center of the coins decentralization of the coin - master nodes ought be run off altogether, the most hash power in the network ought be the master node and forget about the rest as they end up hosting the latest and greatest blockchain purely by solving the complexity of the block info.

I would certainly encourage you to request your preferred higher number, but the number they originally suggested is roughly $1 million USD investment.  What stands between most people and that is not true interest in science, it's resources.  Most people I know don't have that much in all their assets combined, much less liquid available for investment.  If you run in wealthier circles, or simply believe it's better for the currency for the super rich to be the only ones with masternodes, more power to you, but I haven't found your argument persuasive, so I'll continue to advocate for a more accessible buy in, which I do believe will make it easier for true believers to support Einsteinium. 

We can both advocate our differing positions, neither of us needs to withdraw our requests.
1 million usd investment to run a masternode is way too high and rediculous If you ask me, I mean how many people can afford that? If the devs aren't wanting to politicize emc2, then they should consider bringing that amount totally down to at least 500, 1000, 5000 or 10000, so more people can be able to get in there by creating much more demand for the coin, $bsd requires 25000 coins to run a masternode and most members of it community still complian its too high, I think emc2 devs want to turn emc2 to dash overnight which might not be the right way to go, I leant dash requires a million usd to run masternode..
We can get there step by step, no need to rush anything

@500 the USD invest would be $365 to host a masternode, that is the equivalent to a bar tab on a weekend night for many many people, to be serious about securing a network of the current market cap of EMC2 that is over 158 Million USD, the cost to invest and be host of masternode that all can have some faith in should be much more than what a investor is willing to blow on a weekend, the cost should be a little higher than a middle class earner can afford to lose in a year so that the project is taken very seriously and protected against major FUD or highly technical attacks, I do not suggest a 1M requirement but at least it ought to be enough that it is not a light invest, it should also be a sliding scale, when the value of EMC2 is up the required amount should drop as we all know that EMC2 could possibly dip to 20 cents before rising to $20 after sitting at a low for a year or two and so when the value of it is down the required amount should rise, right now I think that for me to believe in masternodes the requirement today should be at the least $86,000 and be subject to a sliding scale that considers the amount of master nodes and cost of EMC2, @ 158M Marketcap I think that the count of masternodes could be in the area of 1500 to 2000 which considering the invest amount is a good number.
Pages:
Jump to: