Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 73. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It's a good time to buy Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
And good luck to you too.

I honestly wanted EMC2 to go up, but it just didn't materialize and wasn't exciting or new enough. But maybe it will prove me wrong.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
It's not that this is a scam, but rather that the project is done for. There's nothing really good or revolutionary here.

I sold this at a slight loss and invested the proceeds into Oyster Pearl a little while ago. Thank god!

I wish you good luck.

Activity: 70
Merit: 21
It's not that this is a scam, but rather that the project is done for. There's nothing really good or revolutionary here.

I sold this at a slight loss and invested the proceeds into Oyster Pearl a little while ago. Thank god!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Now you can buy, although I think it's scammers
But you can see that scammers are buying at a low price right now.
Developers May 9 will be found, and they will lose all their teeth at Stanford University.

Open threat??

Scammers run away with the money of others, we are still here, paying for the development of the project with our own money.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
sold my tokens with nice profit. dont believe in this project anymore
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Now you can buy, although I think it's scammers
But you can see that scammers are buying at a low price right now.
Developers May 9 will be found, and they will lose all their teeth at Stanford University.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
If I think that I took emc2 before the fork and to do it I had sold 1500 xrp for 200 emc2. I just want to cry  Cry, this was probably the worst thing I did in 2017. But I continue to keep them now, who knows how the future of this coin will be. Do you think it can get to a great growth or not?
This scam should be sold as quickly as possible.

Difference between these two charts is that your represents a drop, mine it shows today's rise. Common for both is that neither makes sense, per se. Difference between two of us is that I am aware of that.
The fact you're unsatisfied is legit. Reason for that could be discussed, but you've disqualified yourself from sense conversation by "proving" scam statement, with randomly selected downtrend chart.

The bigger  it gets, the more screams that it is a scam you will hear.

Turn on CNBC, watch what mainstream talks about BTC - scam scam scam ...

Because BTC is unknown to them, same way EMC2 is unknown to you (pekacoin).

See you @ 100k sat

Cheers!

We are here to stay.

I'm writing about news fraud

news, news, news, is that the only world you learned in crypto?

there was no news by the way, only announcement that we are going to change the algo

is there any way i can donate my brain to einsteinium project ?..it could be useful to sciences? :-D TEK & EMC2MINER deal looks epic Wink ~>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC
Activity: 26
actually patience always reverse a very good results in reward so be relax 
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
Actually, you aren't writing anything (worth reading)...
If I think that I took emc2 before the fork and to do it I had sold 1500 xrp for 200 emc2. I just want to cry  Cry, this was probably the worst thing I did in 2017. But I continue to keep them now, who knows how the future of this coin will be. Do you think it can get to a great growth or not?

Difference between these two charts is that your represents a drop, mine it shows today's rise. Common for both is that neither makes sense, per se. Difference between two of us is that I am aware of that.
The fact you're unsatisfied is legit. Reason for that could be discussed, but you've disqualified yourself from sense conversation by "proving" scam statement, with randomly selected downtrend chart.

See you @ 100k sat

Cheers!

We are here to stay.

news, news, news, is that the only world you learned in crypto?

there was no news by the way, only announcement that we are going to change the algo

See you @ 100k sat

Cheers!

We are here to stay.

See you @ 100k sat

Cheers!

We are here to stay.

It worries me that you are able to spell words correctly, but together your words form utter nonsense.
You showed a chart when a coin went down, and per se you call it scam?

I dont think i need to tell you to google the word "scam" but just in case, please google the word and learn.

I bought my very first EMC2 2016, i have only been laughing of joy. But yet there will ALWAYS be people who doesnt understand basic trading (you might win or you might lose) and invest poorly and then let the entire internet read their stupid thoughts.

EXPLAIN what the scam is, if you can prove that EMC2 is a scam coin i will gladly give you my 50.000emc2 + coins since they wouldnt be worth anything.
Or are you just another person who just have to express every feeling on the internet?

but do not you read the information, developers only fake news throws without evidence
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Cливaть нaдo былo вчepa, кoгдa из-зa coвceм нecepьeзнoй нoвocти кypc был бoлee 80
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Emc2 is a great coin regardless of what happened in the past during the so called mind blowing announcement which I lost almost 700 usd on, after the dump, the price became so low and I couldn't sell at that rediculous price compared to the price I bought, that would mean loosing almost 700 usd, I decided to hold, am still holding right now and will continue to until this coin finally goes to the moon, it's just a matter of time and patience and hard work on devs part
I still believe in this project

I feel your pain brother, I too was awaiting the "Mind blowing announcment" only to have my expectations shattered, and now there is no point in me selling my EMC2 so might as well just hodl for now.

I recommend long term. I have earned more using this way. Daily trading is more risky.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
No.. i've mined some emc2 in 2014 (i have the wallet backup) after that i made a break.. So after a while i wanted to try to resynch my wallet using the Excalibur version.. all done.. but the last three weeks make me worried Smiley I've also downloaded the bootstrap and tried to reindex the block.. works also fine.. but when it came to the last 3 weeks.. the same thing..

The same thing happened to me - three weeks, and on two different computers. I have solved the problem renaming the Einsteinium directory (same thing as delete everything, but without actually deleting anything, and of course backuping the wallet) and reinstalled the Excalibur app from scratch. After that, paste the old wallet instead of the new one and relaunch the app and wait for the whole chain to download and sync again. That worked for me. Good luck!
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Emc2 is a great coin regardless of what happened in the past during the so called mind blowing announcement which I lost almost 700 usd on, after the dump, the price became so low and I couldn't sell at that rediculous price compared to the price I bought, that would mean loosing almost 700 usd, I decided to hold, am still holding right now and will continue to until this coin finally goes to the moon, it's just a matter of time and patience and hard work on devs part
I still believe in this project

I feel your pain brother, I too was awaiting the "Mind blowing announcment" only to have my expectations shattered, and now there is no point in me selling my EMC2 so might as well just hodl for now.
Activity: 43
https://i.imgur.com/kWOQlVk.png

It worries me that you are able to spell words correctly, but together your words form utter nonsense.
You showed a chart when a coin went down, and per se you call it scam?

I dont think i need to tell you to google the word "scam" but just in case, please google the word and learn.

I bought my very first EMC2 2016, i have only been laughing of joy. But yet there will ALWAYS be people who doesnt understand basic trading (you might win or you might lose) and invest poorly and then let the entire internet read their stupid thoughts.

EXPLAIN what the scam is, if you can prove that EMC2 is a scam coin i will gladly give you my 50.000emc2 + coins since they wouldnt be worth anything.
Or are you just another person who just have to express every feeling on the internet?
Activity: 33
No.. i've mined some emc2 in 2014 (i have the wallet backup) after that i made a break.. So after a while i wanted to try to resynch my wallet using the Excalibur version.. all done.. but the last three weeks make me worried Smiley I've also downloaded the bootstrap and tried to reindex the block.. works also fine.. but when it came to the last 3 weeks.. the same thing..
Pages:
Jump to: