Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 72. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 21
Overvalued at current moment. I think price 0.3$ will be good point to buy it.

$0.03 more like... the devs basically pumped it up, then sold their stash, and left everyone buying at the top holding a bag.
Do you feel more comfortable thinking this way? Is it blaming others for own poor assessment really that relieving? I guess it's okay if it works for you.

I bought at $1, and sold at 95 cents. I never bought at $2 because that's stupid. People who bought there should SELL right away is what I'm saying.

Anyways, I sold it for 95 cents and immediately bought Oyster Pearls a week and a half ago.

I'm really glad I did.
You're basically saying that people should settle for loss, instead to wait and collect profit in couple months. I know everybody would love to become rich in a week, but it doesn't work that way.

I'm just saying that if a coin doesn't have much potential, which I *believe* (I could be totally wrong - if EMC2 goes 5x next week, I'll regret it for sure, I admit that), then it's better to swap it, even at a loss, for a coin you believe does have potential.

Otherwise, your coin will remain stagnant, and you will miss an opportunity, losing even more money.

I used the same thought process to sell Bitcoin (Tr)ash (for Solaris and Espers) and Bitcoin Gold (for SHIFT). And look at where Bitcoin Gold is right now.
Activity: 152
Merit: 15

$0.03 more like... the devs basically pumped it up, then sold their stash, and left everyone buying at the top holding a bag.
Do you feel more comfortable thinking this way? Is it blaming others for own poor assessment really that relieving? I guess it's okay if it works for you.

I bought at $1, and sold at 95 cents. I never bought at $2 because that's stupid. People who bought there should SELL right away is what I'm saying.

Anyways, I sold it for 95 cents and immediately bought Oyster Pearls a week and a half ago.

I'm really glad I did.
You're basically saying that people should settle for loss, instead to wait and collect profit in couple months. I know everybody would love to become rich in a week, but it doesn't work that way.

I'm really glad I did.
Good luck with waiting that moment. Or do you believe BTC will drop so much?

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
What caused it to fall to $ 0.7? Already two-thirds of the price, if it is not the best time to buy?

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I am really very surprised at the rate EMC2 went down, I bought at $1.40. All the same, this is crypto and it is time to buy even more

Sell it.

That's what I did, and I invested the proceeds into PRL at around $0.50.

Buy a better altcoin that has potential to go up based on real promises and tech, not hype (the EMC2 creators are probably laughing at how rich they got).

I recommend SHIFT, personally. A decentralize-the-web coin that actually delivers a product (working product!) and is going to go big because of net neutrality issues in the United States.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
I am really very surprised at the rate EMC2 went down, I bought at $1.40. All the same, this is crypto and it is time to buy even more
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
sold my tokens with nice profit. dont believe in this project anymore
Ok thank you for sharing a bit of your life, anything else you might want to share?
Activity: 308
Nice moment to enter and go up to 3$
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Now you can buy, although I think it's scammers
But you can see that scammers are buying at a low price right now.
Developers May 9 will be found, and they will lose all their teeth at Stanford University.

you the teeth fairy all the sudden? :-D i will kick your ass all the way to the Tesla dealership and back up to Perry Lane * :-D now wat? lol
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
It's not that this is a scam, but rather that the project is done for. There's nothing really good or revolutionary here.

I sold this at a slight loss and invested the proceeds into Oyster Pearl a little while ago. Thank god!

I wish you good luck.

nice satoshi meetup last nite ~ i dunno what you are so busy with... TEK heading up nicely tho' thanks brah* Wink weeee ===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC
From #30 --> #113

Just like I predicted. Now I say it's going to #150 within 2 weeks.

Damn. Your prediction was right.

Good thing I got out of EMC2 a week ago and invested in Oyster Pearl. Wow. What a difference that made..
Activity: 189
Merit: 1

how much was your profit and why do you think it is not profitable anymore?

i had the luck to buy them right before the big pump. don't know exactly how much profit.about x3 if I remember right.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Developers May 9 will be found, and they will lose all their teeth at Stanford University.

Open threat??

Scammers run away with the money of others, we are still here, paying for the development of the project with our own money.

that was most definitely a threat, talk about a sore loser he should leave crypto if he can not handle a loss with dignity, primum non nocere

This is not a threat, but an assumption Smiley
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Open threat??

Scammers run away with the money of others, we are still here, paying for the development of the project with our own money.

that was most definitely a threat, talk about a sore loser he should leave crypto if he can not handle a loss with dignity, primum non nocere
Activity: 73

how much was your profit and why do you think it is not profitable anymore?
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
It's a good time to buy Smiley

shhh, weak hands still unloading from the FUD.....They buy in on a rumor pump as usual the complaints follow.

I am hopeful with a new year we will see a more active team getting the EMC roadmap updates to all more
frequently.
Pages:
Jump to: