Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 35. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 1
the team appointed transition platform to network Blockchain in March 2019 year. This inspires me. At this point, the platform will have many participants.
The team is actively working on the platform and its technical part. I'm not surprised it's happening so fast.
The main task of the team is integrating its products into network Blockchain. On this I think it is a logical conclusion of the process. Really, I see a lot of activity throughout the conduct of the ICO.  Investors like it.
If the road map will continue to match the real actions of the team, of course, the interest of investors in different categories will be impressive. I would like to know the amount of fees at this time.
Activity: 156
the team appointed transition platform to network Blockchain in March 2019 year. This inspires me. At this point, the platform will have many participants.
The team is actively working on the platform and its technical part. I'm not surprised it's happening so fast.
The main task of the team is integrating its products into network Blockchain. On this I think it is a logical conclusion of the process. Really, I see a lot of activity throughout the conduct of the ICO.  Investors like it.
Activity: 182
Activity: 172
I am also glad to learn about such a rapid establishment of a full-fledged platform. The team will integrate all the products that are registered on the platform before.  Can there be a malfunction in the transition to a new network?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
I follow project Enkronos updates and expect more positive news about project and its development. I hope for good fees and early implementation of the roadmap. I am confident that such projects will change the world for the better and expand the possibilities of the detachment.
Activity: 308

Very good offer. You need to buy tokens while the discount is still valid. I've already made my decision. Good luck with your project.
Any project that carries out the process of ICO, provides investors with discounts, this is the whole point, because the investor needs something to interest.
That's right, most of the investors would have refused to participate in the ICO, if there were no discounts. A fact.
What is the value of the token to be in the public sale of ICO? Later, investors will be able to get additional bonuses such as Airdrop campaign?
Activity: 182

Very good offer. You need to buy tokens while the discount is still valid. I've already made my decision. Good luck with your project.
Any project that carries out the process of ICO, provides investors with discounts, this is the whole point, because the investor needs something to interest.
That's right, most of the investors would have refused to participate in the ICO, if there were no discounts. A fact.
Activity: 252

** Enkronos ICO: Last 8 days of Pre Sale with 40% Bonus **

You have time till 16 July.
Info and whitelist on ico.enkronos.com

1 ETH = 555 ENK (= 40% bonus)

Hard Cap 50.000 ETH
Minimum Contribution: 10 ETH – Maximum: 5.000 ETH

Activity: 179

Hard Cap 50.000 ETH

Thanks for the explanation. I'll be happy to support your development. The platform can bring good benefits for different business areas. It will be a great investment for me.
Minimum Deposit 10 ETH?  It's a pretty big amount of money. I will continue to monitor the project.
I think that the minimum investment size is that developers want to get faster to implement their products. Large investors have good bonuses.
Activity: 476
Extensive experience in application development  help you implement platform very quickly. I will follow the project. I hope that very soon about the functionality of Enkronos will know all the world community.
In order to know the maximum number of people will need to create a large community around the coin. This can help bounty program or airdrop
Activity: 392
Extensive experience in application development  help you implement platform very quickly. I will follow the project. I hope that very soon about the functionality of Enkronos will know all the world community.
I liked that the guys already have a working application. I think this is a big plus for investors. I personally always pay attention to such things.

Hard Cap 50.000 ETH

Thanks for the explanation. I'll be happy to support your development. The platform can bring good benefits for different business areas. It will be a great investment for me.
Minimum Deposit 10 ETH?  It's a pretty big amount of money. I will continue to monitor the project.
The project will offer opportunities for all categories of investors. I am glad to know that I will be able to participate in the project.  Development capacity is great. Many products are ready for the job. It will be a good solution for rapid return on investment.
I hope it will be like this. Since I made the decision to purchase tokens and is ready to allocate certain amount
Activity: 187

Hard Cap 50.000 ETH

The project will offer opportunities for all categories of investors. I am glad to know that I will be able to participate in the project.  Development capacity is great. Many products are ready for the job. It will be a good solution for rapid return on investment.
Activity: 251

Hard Cap 50.000 ETH

Hard Cap 50.000 ETH

Activity: 51

Hard Cap 50.000 ETH

Activity: 434
An interesting project with a great prospect . I think if the team will succeed the price of the token will go up quickly. I will follow the developments
Pages:
Jump to: