Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 42. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Looking forward for more updates! Blameless project, cognizant idea!  Good luck team!
Yes, the idea is just beautiful. I will follow this project, I have already decided to buy tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
2500 ETH as a Soft cap and 500 000 as a hard cap. Give me as much as you can.)) For me it sounds like a joke. The only way I am not sure in is it good or bad one.
Soft Cap has already been achieved. Hard Cap pre-sale 50.000 ETH. But the amount of  collection I also think big. I assume that this is due to the scale of the project and the availability of much of the number of products that will work in the system Enkronos.

I think judging by such technologies with fees there will be no problems. I think the price of the token will grow very quickly.
Activity: 294
I expect you advance. Really good logo, outstanding idea, judicious logo.
And here is the logo? I do not understand what you're talking about? You need to study the project before investing in it and not looking at the logo.
Activity: 140
Good day, tell me, and that with ICO, the process has already begun? Do you have any discounts on the purchase of tokens?
The pre-sale process has already begun, now there is a single discount of 40 percent.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
Good day, tell me, and that with ICO, the process has already begun? Do you have any discounts on the purchase of tokens?
Activity: 182
I hope that the administration of this project will keep all its promises, which were given earlier, the project looks very good.
All that is indicated in the roadmap and in white paper, the administration is obliged to perform, otherwise they will lose the trust of investors.
So far, all the conditions are met, the team follows the road map, the terms are not violated.
Activity: 210
I hope that the administration of this project will keep all its promises, which were given earlier, the project looks very good.
All that is indicated in the roadmap and in white paper, the administration is obliged to perform, otherwise they will lose the trust of investors.
Activity: 266
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
The idea is very good and if you really succeed in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting.

Let's see how this will work. I will follow this project further. I think the prospect will be huge.
The magnitude of the project can be great. I think that to existing customers, new users are added. After integration with block chain, the credibility of development will be even more.
I like that guys offer solutions that will help the real business. It is always pleasant when the project is supported by real development.

Real development increases project's chances of success and successful fees. I, as an investor, are more attractive to participate in a project that already has developments. This increases the credibility of the project, including.
Me too interested in such projects. I am sure that the community will take good updates for the applications that they use and will use tokens. I think I will participate in the project as an investor. A very tempting offer.
I think that ENK tokens would enjoy in great demand on the exchanges. Since all applications will use  only ENK tokens . This is a positive thing for me.
Activity: 138
The idea is very good and if you really succeed in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting.

Let's see how this will work. I will follow this project further. I think the prospect will be huge.
The magnitude of the project can be great. I think that to existing customers, new users are added. After integration with block chain, the credibility of development will be even more.
I like that guys offer solutions that will help the real business. It is always pleasant when the project is supported by real development.

Real development increases project's chances of success and successful fees. I, as an investor, are more attractive to participate in a project that already has developments. This increases the credibility of the project, including.
Me too interested in such projects. I am sure that the community will take good updates for the applications that they use and will use tokens. I think I will participate in the project as an investor. A very tempting offer.
Activity: 112

Activity: 28
Hey, fellows.
I suppose that this plan is quite a gainful investment at the moment!
Activity: 308

Activity: 138

Activity: 476

Activity: 336
I expect you advance. Really good logo, outstanding idea, judicious logo.
Do you analyze projects by logo? This is at least strange. Before investing in a project, it needs to be studied in more detail.
Activity: 140
2500 ETH as a Soft cap and 500 000 as a hard cap. Give me as much as you can.)) For me it sounds like a joke. The only way I am not sure in is it good or bad one.
Soft Cap has already been achieved. Hard Cap pre-sale 50.000 ETH. But the amount of  collection I also think big. I assume that this is due to the scale of the project and the availability of much of the number of products that will work in the system Enkronos.
Activity: 448
FeelGrid this is a very interesting module. I watched the video and I really liked it. I think this technology will be very much in demand.
Where can I watch this video? I'm very interested to see the developments that can help in real life.
Quality work. Video provided by the project team. For a complete description of this product, you can see on the website of the ICO.
https://ico.enkronos.com/discover-enkronos-apps-feelgrid-smart-vineyards/
https://youtu.be/joK03wdgpF4

Oh thank you just a great video, which clearly explains the concept of this module. An excellent project, I think so and the demand will be huge.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 448
FeelGrid this is a very interesting module. I watched the video and I really liked it. I think this technology will be very much in demand.
Where can I watch this video? I'm very interested to see the developments that can help in real life.
Quality work. Video provided by the project team. For a complete description of this product, you can see on the website of the ICO.
https://ico.enkronos.com/discover-enkronos-apps-feelgrid-smart-vineyards/
https://youtu.be/joK03wdgpF4
I really like this product. I did not think that it is possible to connect to the  block chain network . But now I understand your concept. Thanks for the detailed description. I will definitely support you.

I understand that this is one of digital solutions, Enkronos system has to offer. A very interesting market offer ICO. In a detailed description, I saw your scale. I want to know more about your existing applications.
Pages:
Jump to: