Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon - page 18. (Read 43531 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Gaw has had some serious issues lately paying people. not to mention they just change things whenever they want. you guys would be better off with genesis-mining. I have had zero issues with them and you can get paid in several different coins. and the big thing is they actually have pictures of working data centers mining. what happens when gaw's ponzi crumbles? not to mention there is nothing stopping you from taking over the payouts of the hashlets and not paying anybody anything but some worthless coins. This doesn't sound like something i would risk money on. especially since i already own 40 mhs of genesis mining with no middle man to worry about.

Thank you for re wording your comment from last night.

I understand your concern. It has been a concern that I had at the beginning too. I have done a lot of research and talked to them personally many times. There is always a chance any company is a Ponzi however the info I have found on and what they provided me has made me comfortable with this investment. I know some people will not support this coin because of GAW but I have tried to do my best to limit the risk. They know they would end up going to jail if they were a Ponzi and I do not think they are willing to risk it. I know I can’t really say anything to change your mind because you have had a bad experience with them.
And just to reiterate I really do appreciate you changing how you posted these comments vs the one from last night that was deleted.

yes i am sorry for being harsh last night, i was pissed because gaw hasnt paid me in 4 days and i missed alot of profits due to that. I didn't mean to lash out at you guys. that being said what about diversifying your cloud hash, get some gaw and some genesis or another company, that is what i did and it paid off because if i hadnt had my genesis miners when gaw didnt pay i would have been getting zero btc to invest/gamble with. I think you have a good idea here and i will be watching to see what you decide to do. as always its what the dev does in hard times that matters. I think if you diversified so you had steady btc coming from several directions you could safeguard yourselves from a huge fud storm. The other thing with genesis is i can pick what coin i want, so like lately doge has been going up so i chose doge and now get 40 mhs worth of doge deposited to my wallet everyday with no issues. same goes for dark, and they added via. It has been my experience that genesis is a much more professionally run, long term, company. anyhow sorry again for being a dick. good luck bro.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Gaw has had some serious issues lately paying people. not to mention they just change things whenever they want. you guys would be better off with genesis-mining. I have had zero issues with them and you can get paid in several different coins. and the big thing is they actually have pictures of working data centers mining. what happens when gaw's ponzi crumbles? not to mention there is nothing stopping you from taking over the payouts of the hashlets and not paying anybody anything but some worthless coins. This doesn't sound like something i would risk money on. especially since i already own 40 mhs of genesis mining with no middle man to worry about.

Thank you for re wording your comment from last night.

I understand your concern. It has been a concern that I had at the beginning too. I have done a lot of research and talked to them personally many times. There is always a chance any company is a Ponzi however the info I have found on and what they provided me has made me comfortable with this investment. I know some people will not support this coin because of GAW but I have tried to do my best to limit the risk. They know they would end up going to jail if they were a Ponzi and I do not think they are willing to risk it. I know I can’t really say anything to change your mind because you have had a bad experience with them.
And just to reiterate I really do appreciate you changing how you posted these comments vs the one from last night that was deleted.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I have updated OP to explain the ICO proccess. Please let me know if their are any questions.
How can I invest in the ICO?
I don't see any details...

The ICO will be hosted on Bittrex starting on Sunday. It will be there for 7 days. 2000sat per coin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
How can I invest in the ICO?
I don't see any details...
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Hello again!

I"ve followed, and tried my poor best to help, Tomcat on Fire and TRDR. He's a good guy and a hell of a worker. If anyone can make this successful, it's him. I'll be investing. Don't know how much, cuz I'z a poor boy, but I trust the dev.

I too was wondering about POS. Not sure if it would fit well with the asset backed plan, but I also am not convinced that it wouldn't.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
keep watching.

100 millions with 2000 satoshi . how about the mining ?

its a phenomenon in crypto currency . BTW , if you cannot collect enough fund , how do you want to do ?

#edit  : i notice that someone apply the Chinese translations.   Cheesy

It is 50 million ICO. 50 million will be left for PoW. We feel we are very underpriced for what this coin provides. If the ICO buyers hold their coins for about 70 days they will have made their funds back and still have the coin. The PoW is low inflation to make sure those who support the ICO will be protected as much as we can from coin development standpoint. I fully expect this coin to rise in price after we make first payment from profit share program. This will make the low amount of coins from PoW reasonable.
Activity: 546
 keep watching.

100 millions with 2000 satoshi . how about the mining ?

its a phenomenon in crypto currency . BTW , if you cannot collect enough fund , how do you want to do ?

#edit  : i notice that someone apply the Chinese translations.   Cheesy

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I will get this updated in the morning but want to post it.

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/907-Envy
Nice job,PM sent.check it again . Smiley
I will get this updated in the morning but want to post it.

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/907-Envy
if you want a nice translation, plz Pm me !   Wink
Best regards!
DEV,DO YOU NEED A translation service?
it's better for more investor know about this Cheesy

Yes. As long as you are not just using google translate for this.
I will not use google transtalt of course!  Grin

Yes. As long as you are not just using google translate for this.
C'mon man, $100k puts your ass on a beach for a couple months. It's up to you to earn living there.

Really. 100K does nothing. What maybe a few months. Mean while I leave my family behind and go to jail. GAW knows who I am Bittex knows who I am. Any one with Google can figure out who I am. It would be insanly stupid of me to scam for $400k if it sells out.
anyway,ICO will be better if you make a escrow!

It is. I will make it more clear. Bittrex will be escrowing this. They will be sending BTC directly to GAW therefore it will never be in my Possession
Pages:
Jump to: