Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon - page 11. (Read 43531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Just want to say thanks to everyone for their support and kind words. It's nice to see the good side of this ecosystem for once.

OH YEAH!!!!!!!! Kick ass. Thanks for listening and reopening IPO. Awesome.

Now we got a goal to reach. Got my BTC transferred. I'm a last minute shopper too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Just want to say thanks to everyone for their support and kind words. It's nice to see the good side of this ecosystem for once.

OH YEAH!!!!!!!! Kick ass. Thanks for listening and reopening IPO. Awesome.
Activity: 439
mmmmmm
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Market is back up.  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENVY  
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENVY

ICO back open again!  Sorry for the delay and good luck!

Thanks,
richie@bittrex
I am working on an updated plan for the coin. I will post it as soon as I can. Really the main changes are to take GAW and hashlets names out of everything. It will be cloud mining. We will be splitting up the hash power so that way we limit our exposure to one company. I will do my best to choose the most profitable option so everyone gets the best return.

We also will be changing the mining reward system. It will be based on the number of coins sold. We will keep the same 10% yearly inflation rate for the first 6 months and then 5% thereafter. This is to make sure we protect the ICO investors.
Oh shit.......I just noticed I made it to senior level Cool

Well congrats on that. And to your other post I hope so. I see so many ICO coins say they will start to work on xyz technology after they get the money. They say it could take a while to develop so that whole time people will have a coins value purely based on what they hope to bring in the future. There will of course be that with envy since it is traded but there will also be a set value that is based on the income the miners will make.

Hey tom, do you know when bittrex will resume? I am gathering btc so I can purchase more. Thanks.

Richie is the only one there right now so he said he we try to get to it as soon as he can.

Hey guys,

We had to cancel everything and now we're putting things back in place.  To do this we have to perform a full audit on the system.  I expect we will be back up and running no later than 9pm PDT.  I'm trying to get it done earlier.  I apologize for the delay.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

FWIW, i'm glad to see this get back on track Wink

Thank you. I take full blame since I am the one that changed my mind. Thank you for all the work you have been doing.
Activity: 937

Well congrats on that. And to your other post I hope so. I see so many ICO coins say they will start to work on xyz technology after they get the money. They say it could take a while to develop so that whole time people will have a coins value purely based on what they hope to bring in the future. There will of course be that with envy since it is traded but there will also be a set value that is based on the income the miners will make.

Hey tom, do you know when bittrex will resume? I am gathering btc so I can purchase more. Thanks.

Richie is the only one there right now so he said he we try to get to it as soon as he can.

Hey guys,

We had to cancel everything and now we're putting things back in place.  To do this we have to perform a full audit on the system.  I expect we will be back up and running no later than 9pm PDT.  I'm trying to get it done earlier.  I apologize for the delay.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

FWIW, i'm glad to see this get back on track Wink

I am going to have Bittrex open the ICO back up. I will let the community decide with voting with their money. Remember the terms still require 5 Million Envy be sold. I will also work on putting new info out about what cloud mining products will be bought. It will be a variety of Hashlets and other cloud mining. I am talk to LTC gear right now. Feel free to post any other cloud miners that have a good rep. (I know it is relative)

Tom14cat14 you sound like a decent guy. After bittrex will resume I will buy some ENVY Smiley!

Thank you. Glad to have you. They told me they will get it as soon as they can.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I am going to have Bittrex open the ICO back up. I will let the community decide with voting with their money. Remember the terms still require 5 Million Envy be sold. I will also work on putting new info out about what cloud mining products will be bought. It will be a variety of Hashlets and other cloud mining. I am talk to LTC gear right now. Feel free to post any other cloud miners that have a good rep. (I know it is relative)

Tom14cat14 you sound like a decent guy. After bittrex will resume I will buy some ENVY Smiley!

legendary
Activity: 1260
legendary
Activity: 1260
I predict much being bought towards the end, think all will be good:-)
Tom14cat14 you rock! Thank you for opening it back up. Once people realize what you have here, there will be a influx of buyers, maybe too late, but it WILL happen. Thanks again.

I hope you are right. You can ask Richie from bittrex. I am guessing he will tell you how I am trying to do what is in the best interest of all the investors. My money is gone whether this works or fails. I want to make sure investors get their money’s worth.
Tom14cat14 you rock! Thank you for opening it back up. Once people realize what you have here, there will be a influx of buyers, maybe too late, but it WILL happen. Thanks again.
edit read that problem is different.

disregard my post

good luck

Thanks. If anything this should show people I am not a scammer I am concerned for their money. I thought I was doing everyone a favor to get them their BTC back right away since it looked like no one wanted it.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
edit read that problem is different.

disregard my post

good luck
Pages:
Jump to: