Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon - page 15. (Read 43531 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mmmmmm
Caution

SCAM COIN

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I'll just quote what you said before about a coin you are invested in

"Please, it's okay if scam, let the people decide, everyone can choose need not be only bad publicity"

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Dude, show some respect man.......we GET IT...........YOU think this is a scam.  Once said is quite enough, no need to keep posting ACCUSATIONS! 

Whether this succeeds or fails, the dev behind is well respected and has PROVEN to be trustworthy so in my eyes all you are doing is making yourself look like the complete ass that you are.

Move on, it's as simple as that!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Can you prove I am a scam? Can you show me anything I have done in the past that points to me being a scam? I look forward to your posts with actual evidence of me doing anything that points to me being a scammer. I do not have $400k myself to make a coin 100% of my own Financing with this backing. I really think this could be a huge thing. I am amazed that people will call me a scam just because it is an ICO. They have no reason behind it other than this is an ICO. Show some proof. I have never done anything in my past to make people not trust me.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Can the fudders just please stop. I will delete it. So why waste your time. You can say you dont like the idea. Or you dont trust us. But then move on. Make it respectful and I will leave it. And do not post it 100 times.

Because delete comments ...... have something to hide Huh?

Help people ... deletes comments
Can the fudders just please stop. I will delete it. So why waste your time. You can say you dont like the idea. Or you dont trust us. But then move on. Make it respectful and I will leave it. And do not post it 100 times.
Our apologies to the traders and the envy team... we hit a snag when we hit go Sad

Market is now up.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Thank you for the response.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Our apologies to the traders and the envy team... we hit a snag when we hit go Sad

Market is now up.

thanks
richie@bittrex
CURRENCY NAME   SYMBOL   AVAILABLE BALANCE   PENDING DEPOSIT   RESERVED   EST. BTC VALUE   % CHANGE
Disabled EnvyCoin   Disabled ENVY   0   0   0   0   0.0%

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bittrex down coin
mmmmmm
Ok, bittrex had some problems. It's fixed now, let the buying commence!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENVY
Activity: 398
One thing I know is if someone promises me to at least ROI in 70 days  days or so, it is usually too good to be true.

The other thing I know I am totally clueless about mining as I am only trading and have never mined a single coin.

So I have a simple question: If hashlets are that profitable why isnt everyone putting their money in hashlets? Seems like the obvious thing to do.

and then you have threads like this one:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-tempted-to-buy-some-hashlets-should-i-799609

Do you not see how I said I cannot guarantee it. But the numbers show that you will ROI with in that time.

The question remains the same though.
Even you who made ​​the money, buy

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

go to work boys

they will make more money
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

1000 BTC   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks you

you want to be millionaires without working

Note, we will not be handling this money AT ALL. This will go straight from Bittrex to GAW to buy the hashlets. Our money will be in the form of a dev fund, a percentage of the mining proceeds will go to us for further development of the coin

this is known

ico is no better

We get it. You do not like the Idea so move on.

Thanks you

Note, we will not be handling this money AT ALL. This will go straight from Bittrex to GAW to buy the hashlets. Our money will be in the form of a dev fund, a percentage of the mining proceeds will go to us for further development of the coin

this is known

ico is no better
One thing I know is if someone promises me to at least ROI in 70 days  days or so, it is usually too good to be true.

The other thing I know I am totally clueless about mining as I am only trading and have never mined a single coin.

So I have a simple question: If hashlets are that profitable why isnt everyone putting their money in hashlets? Seems like the obvious thing to do.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-tempted-to-buy-some-hashlets-should-i-799609

Do you not see how I said I cannot guarantee it. But the numbers show that you will ROI with in that time.
Activity: 398

mmmmmm

Thanks you

1000 BTC X 400 U$s = U$S 400000

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
mmmmmm
Yea Waiting for bittrex to turn it on.

Does Bittrex also handle the seed nodes ?

No, we will be handling seed nodes and intend to launch with a good geographically diverse seed node network
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Does Bittrex also handle the seed nodes ?
Pages:
Jump to: