Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 4. (Read 61251 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Dear Epay,

I hope my payment is in the queue for today as well, could you confirm it? because I see 14 hours and 4 minutes...
Hi
Payments for today's queue will be sent in couple of hours
We are moving funds.
BTW, send me your address

Are you kidding me! First I already sent you my address, Then nothing was sent yesterday again. The counter is resetting again and again. I believe you just process payments manually!

I just sent you a ticket on epay.info if you accept to read it and finally process my payment immediately would be great because I start to be really pissed off right now!

Your address is: 1E2qj3LviAtuzygQ59Z7Lqx4mustnsDKy5 , right?

I've checked your transaction myself: https://blockchain.info/tx/b7350a6b7b667f42a9f77161a92fdb59fdfb64b9e5312c31ffffbd67bb8e12d3

Finally thanks! To all readers in my situation, the procedure is the following:
- send a ticket with the account you use on ePay info: set it as urgent and put in the title you are waiting for 2 weeks or more your payment
- a couple of minute later, Mr/Mrs Epay replied and pushed a button and as a miracle the transaction was issued, no need to wait the very famous counter which reset every day...I should have waited 12 hours according to it.

Since it looks so easy for you Mr/Mrs Epay to issue a payment why are you not issuing all withdrawal requests and only some of them?
So either you push more button during our work day to prevent guys from waiting too long their payment or you take your keyboard in front of you and you write a real working script that take all withdrawal requests and not only a part of them.

Final question, how many are you in Epay team?

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
hi the last deposti i defenetly made to this adress
https://blockchain.info/address/183oNChXwiUv9jhfqSi9RsuXLus2e9BT5Z
0.00332779 BTC

is not shown on my epay balance ?

kind regards
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ePay.info Think different
Dear Epay,

I hope my payment is in the queue for today as well, could you confirm it? because I see 14 hours and 4 minutes...
Hi
We are moving funds.

Are you kidding me! First I already sent you my address, Then nothing was sent yesterday again. The counter is resetting again and again. I believe you just process payments manually!

I just sent you a ticket on epay.info if you accept to read it and finally process my payment immediately would be great because I start to be really pissed off right now!

Your address is: 1E2qj3LviAtuzygQ59Z7Lqx4mustnsDKy5 , right?

I've checked your transaction myself: https://blockchain.info/tx/b7350a6b7b667f42a9f77161a92fdb59fdfb64b9e5312c31ffffbd67bb8e12d3
Dear Epay,

Hi
We are moving funds.

I'm so disappointed that I need to register an account here and request to receive my payment just like so many people. My first payment request was submitted on 17 of April!!! I requested another one a few days later, while continuing to use epay and claiming from faucets on a daily basis. On May 9th or 10th, both withdrawals were cancelled. So I resubmitted a withdrawal request on 11/5/2017. It should be no surprise that the 5 days have already passed (again) and that the timer for my payment has been reset once more.  Angry

Is there any way that ANYONE can get paid from epay normally, or do we ALL have to claim our money here first and then just hope that we may eventually be granted our hard earned satoshis? My pending withdrawal is for 570,583 satoshi! Sending PM of my address, as did others previously and crossing fingers...

Hi
There is no need to register!
you can earn and claim even without any account.
if you have any problem you can submit a ticket and we'll respond there quickly Smiley

I'm not sure how to open a ticket, but I did send an email to info(at)epay.com on March 14th about another issue. I'm still waiting for a response. I also heard from a faucet owner that his opened tickets with you guys take for ever to be looked into and that he didn't find the responses useful either!

In any case, I'm not interested at all to opening tickets or spamming this forum with posts. All I want is my hard earned satoshis to eventually arrive in my wallet. Could I please receive them at some point in this life, if possible? Thank you!

1)There is a support button on top of the page
2) it's info[at]epay.info
3) tickets are usually answered within 12-36 hours depending on their severity and problem.
Activity: 3
I'm so disappointed that I need to register an account here and request to receive my payment just like so many people. My first payment request was submitted on 17 of April!!! I requested another one a few days later, while continuing to use epay and claiming from faucets on a daily basis. On May 9th or 10th, both withdrawals were cancelled. So I resubmitted a withdrawal request on 11/5/2017. It should be no surprise that the 5 days have already passed (again) and that the timer for my payment has been reset once more.  Angry

Is there any way that ANYONE can get paid from epay normally, or do we ALL have to claim our money here first and then just hope that we may eventually be granted our hard earned satoshis? My pending withdrawal is for 570,583 satoshi! Sending PM of my address, as did others previously and crossing fingers...

Hi
if you have any problem you can submit a ticket and we'll respond there quickly Smiley

I'm not sure how to open a ticket, but I did send an email to info(at)epay.com on March 14th about another issue. I'm still waiting for a response. I also heard from a faucet owner that his opened tickets with you guys take for ever to be looked into and that he didn't find the responses useful either!

In any case, I'm not interested at all to opening tickets or spamming this forum with posts. All I want is my hard earned satoshis to eventually arrive in my wallet. Could I please receive them at some point in this life, if possible? Thank you!
I'm so disappointed that I need to register an account here and request to receive my payment just like so many people. My first payment request was submitted on 17 of April!!! I requested another one a few days later, while continuing to use epay and claiming from faucets on a daily basis. On May 9th or 10th, both withdrawals were cancelled. So I resubmitted a withdrawal request on 11/5/2017. It should be no surprise that the 5 days have already passed (again) and that the timer for my payment has been reset once more.  Angry

Hi
Activity: 3
I'm so disappointed that I need to register an account here and request to receive my payment just like so many people. My first payment request was submitted on 17 of April!!! I requested another one a few days later, while continuing to use epay and claiming from faucets on a daily basis. On May 9th or 10th, both withdrawals were cancelled. So I resubmitted a withdrawal request on 11/5/2017. It should be no surprise that the 5 days have already passed (again) and that the timer for my payment has been reset once more.  Angry

Dear Epay,

Hi
We are moving funds.
Dear Epay,

Activity: 7
Hi Epay admin,

Can you please check my status? Every time when the timer reaches zero it resets to another 17h and after some time it cancels my withdrawal. I send you a PM with my address.

Thank you for your time!
Hi
Your payment is already in the queue for today's payment Smiley

Thank you very much sir Smiley
where is a country rules prize? how can i set certain pay for different country?

Hi
Country rule in our upcoming faucet script ( it is ready, doing some final touchs)

Hi,

I applied to enter my faucet in Epay.info rotator, but now its more than 3 days but request is still in progress.
Will you please tell me exactly how much time you need to finish this process?
Thanks.
Link: https://creatick.us/make-money-online/
Hi
Already accepted.
Hi Epay admin,

Can you please check my status? Every time when the timer reaches zero it resets to another 17h and after some time it cancels my withdrawal. I send you a PM with my address.

Thank you for your time!
Hi
Your payment is already in the queue for today's payment Smiley
Activity: 7
Hi Epay admin,

Thank you for your time!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Hi,

I applied to enter my faucet in Epay.info rotator, but now its more than 3 days but request is still in progress.
Will you please tell me exactly how much time you need to finish this process?
Thanks.
Link: https://creatick.us/make-money-online/
Activity: 4
where is a country rules prize? how can i set certain pay for different country?
Here it is again! My withdrawal submitted on 2017/05/09 19:46 should have been paid me yesterday (the one I am waiting for more than 2 weeks now, readers please see my previous posts), and guess what, the countdown shows now a new period which makes a total duration above the MAXIMUM 5 days (maybe you should update your FAQ showing it could go up to one week or maybe more). At the end you should submit the transaction in 12 hours and 18 minutes from now according to your website. I am waiting (I already pm you my address) and will be back to this forum every day to post a message until I got a payment from you!!!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
I also have similar problems as users above. I requested withdrawal, waited for almost a week and now it moved back to my ballance. Now I requested payment again, but I have to wait 5 days to get payout. I think you have to improve your payment process because it takes to long time to receive payment.
Same thing for me, I was waiting my withdrawal for more than two weeks, and the request disappeared and bitcoin went back to the balance. Nine guys reported me the same thing...
Epay stops replying messages like if the apoll0nakos was the only one to have troubles with your service "Wish you have contacted us sooner". You must know if you reset lots of withdrawal requests or not, and if it is a guy of your team please communicate each other! Your communication is really disastrous.

Would it be possible to explain clearly what you are doing.

Can you please send me your address
Same thing for me, I was waiting my withdrawal for more than two weeks, and the request disappeared and bitcoin went back to the balance. Nine guys reported me the same thing...
Epay stops replying messages like if the apoll0nakos was the only one to have troubles with your service "Wish you have contacted us sooner". You must know if you reset lots of withdrawal requests or not, and if it is a guy of your team please communicate each other! Your communication is really disastrous.

Would it be possible to explain clearly what you are doing.
Pages:
Jump to: