Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 14. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 7
Could you give me a hint? I suppose I have to register it at some DNS service..? But then again, the how can I make the an alias so the port 3003 is accessible directly without typing it..? I suppose t5yhat is possible, as I have seen it somewhere.

I missed that. Well it's not a big deal to use 3003 for now, we're going anyway to add our official blockchain explorer once we deploy the upgraded version.
This sounds highly promising, especially the lightning network/atomic swap part! Also sounds like a lot of work to do... Which part is completed by now?

Indeed it's a lot of work but we're on the good way. Soon we should be testing this on the testnet (this is why we put that up as well) as there's a lot of changes

Are you going to make a swap to the new chain, or will the chain continue with a hardfork planned (that is definitely more desirable)?

We're going to hard fork

Which Litecoin version are you going to base this on?

Latest and we try to keep par with it, applying our custom code. That's our goal.

Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
In addition to all the updates mentioned above, we will also be hosting nodes around the world to help with syncing
workingForBitcoins.com
Is there is a good pool to mine EPC at?

Roll Eyes

You can simply solo mine, right now its still very low difficulty.
workingForBitcoins.com

Give btc adress or other coin to donation...

you need to make more advising
you need yo explain your plan
you still here after some years its a good point

i will buy more if i see a roadmap" Smiley

Gl

Hi all, I'm one of the developers of EPC, I want to assure you we're working hard on it and we have interesting news for the future of the coin.

The big thing is, we're going to leave the dogecoin base and move to the litecoin one.

So for next release we can expect this:

- Merged mining support (read only, required for compatibility with old legacy blocks)

- Increase block size

- Change block reward

- Change target block time

- Segwit

- Lightning network

- Atomic swap

- Testnet

After this first new release v3.0 we're going to implement smart contracts for EPC!

Stay tuned

I just want to confirm that Iet7joo4 is one of our developers.
Khm, truly saying, I just don't know how to associate it to a URL. Though I know networking protocols and routing quite well, I'm not savvy in web programming/administration, and never deployed any kind of servers with public access. Moreover that field is of limited importance to me, as I didn't I am rather low-level programmer, its easier for me to operate via IP addresses Grin

Could you give me a hint? I suppose I have to register it at some DNS service..? But then again, the how can I make the an alias so the port 3003 is accessible directly without typing it..? I suppose t5yhat is possible, as I have seen it somewhere.

You can use some free DNS service like http://freedns.afraid.org/
Once you create an account there, you can get a domain and assign an ip

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Is there is a good pool to mine EPC at?

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Gl

Hi all, I'm one of the developers of EPC, I want to assure you we're working hard on it and we have interesting news for the future of the coin.

The big thing is, we're going to leave the dogecoin base and move to the litecoin one.

- Merged mining support (read only, required for compatibility with old legacy blocks)

- Increase block size

- Change block reward

- Segwit

- Lightning network

- Atomic swap

- Testnet

After this first new release v3.0 we're going to implement smart contracts for EPC!

Stay tuned

This sounds highly promising, especially the lightning network/atomic swap part! Also sounds like a lot of work to do... Which part is completed by now?

Are you going to make a swap to the new chain, or will the chain continue with a hardfork planned (that is definitely more desirable)?

Which Litecoin version are you going to base this on?
legendary
Ok, as promiced, I have installed a block explorer for EPC!

Here it is: http://45.63.119.167:3003

It is based in Iquidus sources. This is not the most descriptive explorer out there, but at least it clearly shows the current blockheight, hashrate, current total supply (pay attention to this part specifically), the list of running nodes (could be used to add peers to .conf file), and has richlist too (though I guess top addresses belong either to Cryptopia or Yobit). I will keep it running for a while, no long-term commitment though.

The chain is moving well, the network seems to be strong (23 peers!), the supply is much smaller than some believe it is, so... so far so good. Hope to get the promiced major updates from the dev soon.

Enjoy! Smiley

Thank you drays, it looks great. If you associate it to a URL I'll add it on the main thread.

Khm, truly saying, I just don't know how to associate it to a URL. Though I know networking protocols and routing quite well, I'm not savvy in web programming/administration, and never deployed any kind of servers with public access. Moreover that field is of limited importance to me, as I am rather interested in low-level programming, its easier for me to operate via IP addresses Grin

Could you give me a hint? I suppose I have to register it at some DNS service..? But then again, how can I make an alias so the port 3003 is accessible directly without typing it..? I suppose that is possible, as I have seen it somewhere.

Gl

- Increase block size

- Change block reward

- Segwit

- Lightning network

- Atomic swap

- Testnet

Stay tuned
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
I remember you saying you weren't applying to any exchanges until the wallet update, but when you do, so far tradesatoshi.com is the cheapest at 0.75 btc including a refund if rejected, and bridgecoin decentralized exchange at 1 btc listing price.

We can't afford anything near that, 0.75 btc is almost $10,000, thats far beyond our reach. Once we release the update, we will apply to where its free or very cheap.

Gl
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
everyone do not sell your coin at low price
just make sell wall at high price but dont dump all your coin
let wait for more development and exchange or this coin
in short term you will earn a cent but you will ruin the coin Smiley
Activity: 330
Merit: 0
I remember you saying you weren't applying to any exchanges until the wallet update, but when you do, so far tradesatoshi.com is the cheapest at 0.75 btc including a refund if rejected, and bridgecoin decentralized exchange at 1 btc listing price.

We can't afford anything near that, 0.75 btc is almost $10,000, thats far beyond our reach. Once we release the update, we will apply to where its free or very cheap.

OK, I'm excited for the update, thanks for your reply.
workingForBitcoins.com

workingForBitcoins.com
Ok, as promiced, I have installed a block explorer for EPC!

It is based in Iquidus sources. This is not the most descriptive explorer out there, but at least it clearly shows the current blockheight, hashrate, current total supply (pay attention to this part specifically), the list of running nodes (could be used to add peers to .conf file), and has richlist too (though I guess top addresses belong either to Cryptopia or Yobit). I will keep it running for a while, no long-term commitment though.

The chain is moving well, the network seems to be strong (23 peers!), the supply is much smaller than some believe it is, so... so far so good. Hope to get the promiced major updates from the dev soon.

Enjoy! Smiley

Thank you drays, it looks great. If you associate it to a URL I'll add it on the main thread.
legendary
Very cool. I like the dark theme. Why not just use port 80 instead of 3003. I am impressed, and I have no idea how you made that. With your knowledge, it should be possible to make an exchange, which is definately a long term goal of mine.

The theme is default Smiley. Don't overestimate what I did - this is the industry standard free and open source block explorer. I just installed and configured it. I'm using funky ports, as I run few other explorers on the same machine. If somehow this explorer would become the main one for EPC (which I hope it wouldn't), I can change it to run on port 80. But for now 3003 is ok (gold number btw  Grin).
Very cool. I like the dark theme. Why not just use port 80 instead of 3003. I am impressed, and I have no idea how you made that. With your knowledge, it should be possible to make an exchange, which is definately a long term goal of mine.
legendary
Ok, as promised, I have installed a block explorer for EPC!

The chain is moving well, the network seems to be strong (23 peers!), the supply is much smaller than some believe it is, so... so far so good. Hope to get the promised major updates from the dev soon.

Enjoy! Smiley
It looks like you are syncing at a good rate. That is one of the things I like about EPC, is that the wallet syncronizes very fast.  Grin

I also very much like the futuristic style of the paper wallets
Pages:
Jump to: