Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 13. (Read 63662 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
guys, please guide me how to solo mining use by gpu vga amd radeon, i am very well appreciate if you are can help me Cry

As EPC is using Scrypt algo, it doesn't make any sence to mine it using a GPU. Your electricity will cost much more than you could gain by mining. Scrypt mining is dominated by ASICs since long ago.

In short - if you don't have Scrypt ASIC, don't bother mining Scrypt at home. You would better buy coins from market, or rent hashing power from Nicehash (could be an overkill for now) or MRR (this more sensible option, as you could rent less powerful rigs).

ok thanks, i wanna try rent rig, but do you know where we can pool mining epc coin ??

See this:
Actually it is currently able to be mined at prohashing.com, it is a pool mining and block explorer website.

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Experiencecoin/

How to Mine
prohashing.com:3333, password "c=Experiencecoin"
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
guys, please guide me how to solo mining use by gpu vga amd radeon, i am very well appreciate if you are can help me Cry

As EPC is using Scrypt algo, it doesn't make any sence to mine it using a GPU. Your electricity will cost much more than you could gain by mining. Scrypt mining is dominated by ASICs since long ago.

In short - if you don't have Scrypt ASIC, don't bother mining Scrypt at home. You would better buy coins from market, or rent hashing power from Nicehash (could be an overkill for now) or MRR (this more sensible option, as you could rent less powerful rigs).

ok thanks, i wanna try rent rig, but do you know where we can pool mining epc coin ??
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

can have news info, for epc coin and where i can mining this coin, please ?

Right now your only option is solo mining. Once we release our update, we will reach out to mining sites and hopefully get a couple to support it. Check out this thread for news Wink

hi, what you mean solo mining? do you mean just mining by gpu at home??
and where we can mining ?
Activity: 75
Merit: 7

Actually it is currently able to be mined at prohashing.com, it is a pool mining and block explorer website.

How to Mine

Cool, thanks for pointing that out Wink
Activity: 330

Right now your only option is solo mining. Once we release our update, we will reach out to mining sites and hopefully get a couple to support it. Check out this thread for news Wink

How to Mine

is there any plans about PoS?

Not really, we're fine with PoW
Here is a sneak peak at our new logo/icon for EPC v3.0!

Keep in mind this is the first draft, it will be cleaned up and fine tuned.

Nice, I like it so far.
u10
Activity: 37
is there any plans about PoS?
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Here is a sneak peak at our new logo/icon for EPC v3.0!

Keep in mind this is the first draft, it will be cleaned up and fine tuned.

Activity: 22
I want to increase the volume of transactions.
The timing of presentation is important.
This coin has a high potential.
Do not miss this big wave. Smiley
What can we do to get more people aware of ExperienceCoin?
Will the new wallet still have those amazing paper wallets? I personally think the logo and branding of the wallets is truly very great. I hope the new wallet allows printing paper wallets. To me, paper wallets are extraordinary, because it turns the digital money into a paper disposable debit card thing. Definately the future!

Sure, that's going to stay
Will the new wallet still have those amazing paper wallets? I personally think the logo and branding of the wallets is truly very great. I hope the new wallet allows printing paper wallets. To me, paper wallets are extraordinary, because it turns the digital money into a paper disposable debit card thing. Definately the future!
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
where can i mine epc's coins at...i see the diff is to high to solo mine...please someone tell me where..thanks
soon diff is flight to high to the sky - buy some & take the profit  Cool
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
where can i mine epc's coins at...i see the diff is to high to solo mine...please someone tell me where..thanks
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
If any help 4 Ru community  - just PM me  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: