Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 12. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 7
some other coin has taken the epc name on coinmarketcap, do you plan to get this coin back on CM?

No coin has taken our name on CMC. If you are talking about Experience Points, they have every right to use whatever name they want. What makes crypto beautiful, is the freedom and open nature of it.

By the way our name is Experiencecoin. Also take a look at all the Bitcoin maes there are! Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, etc....

I think he is telling about the ticker. If you search for "EPC" on CMC, you will see the ticker is used by some obscure coin named "Electronic PK Chain" (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electronic-pk-chain/#markets). No idea what that is, looks like a Chinese ICO, started this month by couple of Chinese kids (based on a pdf on their website).
They are listed on just a single exchange called "EXX", but they have pretty good trading volume there (it made more than 1500 BTC volume today just on that single exchange! Shocked). Not sure if that is genuine volume though, never listened about such an exchange.

P.S. And please don't tell me "SirTonkalott" is yet another my alt-account  Grin Grin

Hi,

my wallet not syncrone,
and so long time i running it 5 days ago to date 2/1/2018 but still not finish,
maybe here on topic about EPC coin any people can help me, to get node update 2018  Huh

Thanks

Hi, you might be on the wrong chain. You should restart with -reindex, deleting your blocks and chainstate folder (just these ones!)
If you say what OS are you using I can point out to the right post.
Activity: 330
Merit: 0
Do you have fast internet? The blockchain may take some time. Is your wallet connected? You can check if you have conections several ways. Such as clicking help in the file menu. This will show you how many connections you have, as well as some other information. If you are connected to peers, you simply must wait.
Activity: 322
some other coin has taken the epc name on coinmarketcap, do you plan to get this coin back on CM?

No coin has taken our name on CMC. If you are talking about Experience Points, they have every right to use whatever name they want. What makes crypto beautiful, is the freedom and open nature of it.

By the way our name is Experiencecoin. Also take a look at all the Bitcoin maes there are! Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, etc....

I think he is telling about the ticker. If you search for "EPC" on CMC, you will see the ticker is used by some obscure coin named "Electronic PK Chain" (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electronic-pk-chain/#markets). No idea what that is, looks like a Chinese ICO, started this month by couple of Chinese kids (based on a pdf on their website).
They are listed on just a single exchange called "EXX", but they have pretty good trading volume there (it made more than 1500 BTC volume today just on that single exchange! Shocked). Not sure if that is genuine volume though, never listened about such an exchange.

P.S. And please don't tell me "SirTonkalott" is yet another my alt-account  Grin Grin

Hi,

my wallet not syncrone,
and so long time i running it 5 days ago to date 2/1/2018 but still not finish,
maybe here on topic about EPC coin any people can help me, to get node update 2018  Huh

Thanks
That is interesting about the ticker being used already. I am not too worried, ExperienceCoin just barely surpassed the minimum requirement of $50,000 24hr trading volume to be listed on coinmarketcap for one day, and now has fallen below that amount of trading volume. Maybe the ExperienceCoin ticker could be changed to something like EXC.
Activity: 13

P.S. And please don't tell me "SirTonkalott" is yet another my alt-account  Grin Grin

No alt acc, just plain new in the crypto universe Wink
And yes U got it right, i was talking about the ticker.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com

Activity: 13
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
When i use your explorer (thanks for that) i saw 160 confirmation around)
i make a deposit of EPC this morning , after 9 hours  ..0/200 confirmation

Make sure you sent it to the correct address. The blocks are being made, if you are sure you used the correct address, it is a problem with cryptopia, simply email their support with a copy of your transaction hash, they should fix it for you.
i make a deposit of EPC this morning , after 9 hours  ..0/200 confirmation

Is that okay - if they year 14 games, not 18?

Its a good news if the project will no be abandonned and if the wallet will work OR cryptopia will close the market with our coin..As for many coin :/
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Is that okay - if they year 14 games, not 18?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Experiencecoin is listed on CRYPTOPIA.CO.NZ

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EPC_BTC

Thank you for support
I am glad we got relisted on cryptopia.co.nz, I feel it is important to be on at least two exchanges, in case one has maintenance or something, people can still trade if there are options.

Glad to hear the update is coming soon!
Looks good! Are there any exchanges up yet? Smiley

Yep, thats good we waiting its so long time,

i pray to epc coin can rise making up,
and to developer&team to create this coin, can long life you&your family amin Smiley

guys, please guide me how to solo mining use by gpu vga amd radeon, i am very well appreciate if you are can help me Cry

As EPC is using Scrypt algo, it doesn't make any sence to mine it using a GPU. Your electricity will cost much more than you could gain by mining. Scrypt mining is dominated by ASICs since long ago.

In short - if you don't have Scrypt ASIC, don't bother mining Scrypt at home. You would better buy coins from market, or rent hashing power from Nicehash (could be an overkill for now) or MRR (this more sensible option, as you could rent less powerful rigs).

ok thanks, i wanna try rent rig, but do you know where we can pool mining epc coin ??

See this:
Actually it is currently able to be mined at prohashing.com, it is a pool mining and block explorer website.

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Experiencecoin/

How to Mine
prohashing.com:3333, password "c=Experiencecoin"

ok thanks Sir how are you today ?
Activity: 126
Looks good! Are there any exchanges up yet? Smiley
Welcome,

EPC is back to Cryptopia!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EPC_BTC

...and v3.0 is near, so far so good.

More details here https://twitter.com/experiencecoin/status/958476374863499264

Hello thanks for update news info about, this love coin EPC  Cheesy

well, after i uninstall my Os, i got download new wallet of EPC, but i had trouble my wallet not syncrone,
and so long time i running it 5 days ago to date 1/31/2018 but still not finish,
maybe here on topic about EPC coin any people can help me, to get node update 2018  Huh

Thanks
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: