Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 37. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
+ 20,000,000 EPC from me  Wink
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Offering 20,000,000 EPC Reward to anyone that can help get EPC into one of the more active Exchanges.
workingForBitcoins.com
I just launched the market, I didn't expect much of any trading for a while, just a means for people that might be interested, until it catches on.

Why those the exchange ask for verification?  Are you exchanging fiat?  Or in NYC?

It is an out of the box exchange, and they don't make it easy to turn off these verification. Should be gone soon.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I just launched the market, I didn't expect much of any trading for a while, just a means for people that might be interested, until it catches on.

Why those the exchange ask for verification?  Are you exchanging fiat?  Or in NYC?
workingForBitcoins.com
Thanks, I'll read it over, and get back to you!
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
i have suggestion i think its better if you target private server game like  RAN or any other game in this coin
like they can buy premium item using this coin trade there in game gold for epc deposit epc in there account
buy with paypal trade with bitcoin something like that 
there are lot of user who buy premium item using cash in some private server i think you will never get the popular market
because dota2 have steam league of legends have garena shells
you have your own coin i think its better if you make your own demand
i will be happy to play some private server game using this coin
i have mined some of it and willing to give  some for promotion when that happen..
for price something like you will sell it to user for 3 satoshi and you will buy in your user for 2 satoshi something like that

xhoneyael, I'd love to work with you on this. Lets setup a time to chat about this, to get a better understanding of it. Send me a PM

i send you pm about this if you need more suggestion just PM me
workingForBitcoins.com
i have suggestion i think its better if you target private server game like  RAN or any other game in this coin
like they can buy premium item using this coin trade there in game gold for epc deposit epc in there account
there are lot of user who buy premium item using cash in some private server i think you will never get the popular market
i have mined some of it and willing to give  some for promotion when that happen..
for price something like you will sell it to user for 3 satoshi and you will buy in your user for 2 satoshi something like that

xhoneyael, I'd love to work with you on this. Lets setup a time to chat about this, to get a better understanding of it. Send me a PM
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
So I can put a sell order out and cancel it as soon as i get some bitcoin i will try and do a purchase.
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

workingForBitcoins.com
Tried to deposit some funds to trade, but in fact its impossible to do: the deposit address is missing, and when I click on "New Address" button, and confirm it, I get an error telling "it can't generate new address if it hasn't been used.". Got the same both for EPC and BTC deposits. Was anyone able to deposit funds..?

Try refreshing the page, wait a minute or two, sometimes it lags generating the new addresses. Also, what browser are you using?
workingForBitcoins.com
How do you cancel a trade if you don't want it trade anymore?

You click on the order, it will let you cancel it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Tried to deposit some funds to trade, but in fact its impossible to do: the deposit address is missing, and when I click on "New Address" button, and confirm it, I get an error telling "it can't generate new address if it hasn't been used.". Got the same both for EPC and BTC deposits. Was anyone able to deposit funds..?
How do you cancel a trade if you don't want it trade anymore?
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Hi need some twitter campaign like this
Help us build out twitter audience while also being able to earn some extra coins along the way - means 1000 EPC for follower
then post your twitter announce.
I just help some EPC coins for it, post your EPC address to donate for twitter campaign.
workingForBitcoins.com
Now that the market is out, I will be starting the out reach phase of the project. I could use some help, if anyone has the time and is interested.
workingForBitcoins.com
No way to proceed to "Funds" tab.. Says "Please set mobile number or google authenticator first.". I don't feel like its a good idea to bind people to their phones, and force them to carry it all the time.
Is there any way to get rid of this..? I can understand Cryptsy requiring such kind of data from every user, but here it is an overkill IMHO.

Then even Cryptsy and every other exchange has those fields optional.

Great point Drays, I'm going to look into the configurations, and see how we can update this.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
No way to proceed to "Funds" tab.. Says "Please set mobile number or google authenticator first.". I don't feel like its a good idea to bind people to their phones, and force them to carry it all the time.
Is there any way to get rid of this..? I can understand Cryptsy requiring such kind of data from every user, but here it is an overkill IMHO.

Then even Cryptsy and every other exchange has those fields optional.
workingForBitcoins.com
Awesome exchange, Nice job!

Thanks, try it out and let me know what you think.
Awesome exchange, Nice job!
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Are there any working exchanges for this coin
Pages:
Jump to: