Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 39. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
block explorer seems to be down ...

Bad Switch should be back online

Ty its back on line now  Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
blockexp.info

Bad Switch should be back online

workingForBitcoins.com
i think bleutrade good exchange,lets contact bleutrade

Thanks for the suggestion, I reached out, but as always, the coin needs more than just me requesting. Please reach out and request to them to add epc
Activity: 381
JaguarCrypto
i think bleutrade good exchange,lets contact bleutrade
workingForBitcoins.com
Add exchange please....

Getting into an exchange has proven to be challenging. If you'd like to help, please reach out to exchange services and request they adopt EPC.

450,000,000,000 gives this coin 4500btc market cap even at 1 sat...

If you go back to the first post, I address this concern. one of the biggest challenges facing BTC is its low coin count. The issue has been so pressing, it brought about the implementations of bits. Now, compare EPC to BITs and you'll get a completely different figure. Also keep im mind, EPC has a mining life of ~1,000 years. You and I will be long good before anyone sees the figure of 4500btc
Add exchange please....

Getting into an exchange has proven to be challenging. If you'd like to help, please reach out to exchange services and request they adopt EPC.

450,000,000,000 gives this coin 4500btc market cap even at 1 sat...
workingForBitcoins.com
Add exchange please....

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Add exchange please....
workingForBitcoins.com
Guys, please help EPC get into Bittrex!

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

If you'd like to help out, go to their their page and tweet for them to accept EPC!

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Selling 36,000,000 EPC for 0.36 BTC.  Please PM me if interested so we can setup escrow.
Activity: 61
Check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1067842.60

Its called projectex and its an already created exchange site template, i believe he also sets it up for you
workingForBitcoins.com
Request: I want to develop an exchange, but there are technologies involved that I will need to hire someone to help me. If you are willing and able to help with some donations please let me know.
workingForBitcoins.com
Fantastic news! Our version of craigslist website is up!

EPCtrader.com
workingForBitcoins.com
I'm trying to find a new exchange, worst case, I will create a new exchange with the following coins:

BTC, LTC, DOGE, and EPC

But I really hope it will not resort to that. I could really use some help, please reach out to exchanges and ask them to consider EPC.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
yeah was about to ask if I could get some coins from an exchange.
Activity: 61
how are things going guys, we are off ccex.
Activity: 110
Are you having any trouble syncing past block 42278?
workingForBitcoins.com
I have create a public repo, to help manage the site better, and for those who might want to help improve it in general, Github Repo for Experiencecoin.org.
Pages:
Jump to: