Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 36. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Ok , I spoke to BlackSmith at Yobit , he is going to add it today .

Smiley Do I get to collect bounties ? Smiley

Hi Tim, I already talked to blacksmith about EPC on Friday under the username epcuser, and he told me then he would add it. You can confirm that with him as well. However, for your effort I can send you 5 Million EPC, just let me know what your address is. Thanks!

I'll wait till he adds it . and if you want to send it i'll pm you the address then , I couldn't finish letting the wallet sync because my interent has a data cap , thanks to comcast cable/internt , so i have to be careful with wallets . And thanks for the epc reward for trying , and I didn't know that was your user name in ypbit , i've seen you there before several times in the past .

I thought he was adding it yesterday , but still waiting .

Do you have more nodes for the wallet , it syncs slowly , thats why i had to wait as well . if it syncs faster it will help me alot .
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Ego Sum Qui Sum
@ retaw - Just another Troll Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Just another dumpcoin with a premine this big...
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
i voted now in cryptopia..
and use my available 500 dot
every little amount is counted this coin need 5 million voted to be instantly added  Grin

Way to go honeyael!
workingForBitcoins.com

Hi Tim, I already talked to blacksmith about EPC on Friday under the username epcuser, and he told me then he would add it. You can confirm that with him as well. However, for your effort I can send you 5 Million EPC, just let me know what your address is. Thanks!
TimSweat
Wakey Wakey EPC freaks , its going to be listed on Yobit soon . I talked to BlackSmith and its going to happen Today.
TimSweat

Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
i voted now in cryptopia..
and use my available 500 dot
every little amount is counted this coin need 5 million voted to be instantly added  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Hello guys,I'm voted on cryptopia,vote #16 and Follow and retweeted in Twitter,someone contacted a support yobit.net?
TimSweat
Pool ops need to set a nice hash port . I was trying to rent from nice hash and the pool verificator says pool diff is too low . PLEASE FIX THIS .
Ego Sum Qui Sum
workingForBitcoins.com
Guys, EPC is finally reviewed and added to Cryptopia voting list!!

Its here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

I believe Cryptopia is a good exchange for EPC as in addition of regular BTC market it has lots of alternative markets, like LTC, DOGE and several others. Except that it doesn't have such a high trading volume requirement like C-Cex, so coin can stay there with moderate volume until the development goes. We just need to mobilize the community and vote it up. Note that it allows teh same user to vote several times, probably once a day. Alternatively those 0.1 BTC could be used to buy DOT votes, but it should be done at the right moment, otherwise it will be just wasted.

Voted. I'll keep an eye out to time the dots at the right time.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Guys, EPC is finally reviewed and added to Cryptopia voting list!!

Its here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

I believe Cryptopia is a good exchange for EPC as in addition of regular BTC market it has lots of alternative markets, like LTC, DOGE and several others. Except that it doesn't have such a high trading volume requirement like C-Cex, so coin can stay there with moderate volume until the development goes. We just need to mobilize the community and vote it up. Note that it allows teh same user to vote several times, probably once a day. Alternatively those 0.1 BTC could be used to buy DOT votes, but it should be done at the right moment, otherwise it will be just wasted.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
workingForBitcoins.com
I will also throw in 0.10 BTC

Total reward will be 40,000,000 EPC + 0.10 BTC
workingForBitcoins.com
+ 20,000,000 EPC from me  Wink

That is a total of 40,000,000 EPC