Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 38. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Accounts will be automatically verified, so don't have to submit paperwork for the time being.
workingForBitcoins.com
I just launched the market, I didn't expect much of any trading for a while, just a means for people that might be interested, until it catches on.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
no volumes or trades on anything
workingForBitcoins.com
Well we have something up for a exchange now: http://cryptocoinstreet.com

check it out
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
In a day or two. Just ironing out the final things to have it ready.
Nice I'm looking forward to it mate Smiley Hope all goes smoothly for you fellas Cheesy
workingForBitcoins.com
In a day or two. Just ironing out the final things to have it ready.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So when can we expect the market to be launched for this coin? It would be nice to see it trading for sure Cheesy
workingForBitcoins.com
The market is a day or two away from being ready! It will allow you to trade EPC, LTC. BTC, and DOGE
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
cool! Thanks for the update
workingForBitcoins.com
Is this coin still active?

It sure is. Working on the exchange, the user projectX bailed out, so I had to go a different route.
Is this coin still active?
My vote is cryptocoinStreet.com
workingForBitcoins.com
I have two options to go with for the domain name of the new exchange:

cryptocoinStreet.com

or

cryptocoinAvenue.com

What do you guys vote for?
workingForBitcoins.com
I will be working with projectX to launch a new exchange that will carry EPC. If you'd like to help with the cost of this project, please PM me. Thank you in advanced.
workingForBitcoins.com
These exchanges are having issues due to a lack of expertise, rather than there being anything wrong with the code.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Well, I have checked out the source from GIT and compiled it without any single issue on Ubuntu VPS... So compiling works brilliantly at the moment, and there is no reason from Cryptopia to reject EPC now. Filled the coin request form on Cryptopia. Hopefully they will add it to voting list soon.

I also asked halibit to add it to Alcurex. Lets see what he thinks...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
There are so many small exchanges ready.. Voting on them would be the best option. It makes sense to note that EPC needs an exchange with LTC and DOGE market support, not only BTC market, so this leaves out some exchanges (like Bittrex). Except that its better to forget about bigger exchanges for now, they will not list the coin unless it is listed on smaller ones and has considerable volume.

I can see EPC was once listed on voting list on cryptopia.co.nz, however they rejected it because of the following reason: "Cant get it to compile" (they published it at the bottom of the page, see https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting). Is there still compilation problem now? I'll try to compile later today to make sure it works. If it does, them relisting in Cryptopia voting list would be a best solution - that's a very good exchange for start, and is being run run by honest people.
workingForBitcoins.com
At this point, I believe the only real option here is to create an exchange. Unless someone can help epc get into a preexisting exchange. If you know anyone on a personal level that owns or is a part of an exchange website, please reach out to them, and ask them to implement epc.
workingForBitcoins.com
Still searching, most of these exchanges are not very engaging, or responsive.
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Pages:
Jump to: