Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 47. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
When and where there will be an exchange?

Go to cryptopia.co.nz and vote!

Or use your "DOT" votes

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting#
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
And what was the point of re-releasing this coin?

The blockchain was broken, and as a result needed to be redeveloped and released.

This coin won't get any traction, and frankly, why should it?

Hellscabane, as with most projects, the likelihood of it being successful is very slim, and over the years, through endless number of attempts at all sorts of projects, I have come understand that anything I try has a likelihood of not being successful, but that shouldn't mean, I, or someone else with some idea, good or not, shouldn't try it.

As far as why should it get any traction, well that will simply depend on our community, as well as the outside world. If someone on here feels that the idea is worth investing into, then the reason as to why it should gain traction will naturally arise through that support and attention.

That's fair, but if this is the case and there is a solid business plan, why not work through a sidechain or through an asset platform instead?
Activity: 5
I think we are still gonna need a few more votes
Activity: 5
well i just sent another .1 btc to help the cause Grin maybe it will be on the exchange this week
Activity: 37
Hey !

How to install Linux wallet ?

Thank you  Wink
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Thanks buddy just got it!  Shocked
Activity: 66
When and where there will be an exchange?
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com

The blockchain was broken, and as a result needed to be redeveloped and released.

Hellscabane, as with most projects, the likelihood of it being successful is very slim, and over the years, through endless number of attempts at all sorts of projects, I have come understand that anything I try has a likelihood of not being successful, but that shouldn't mean, I, or someone else with some idea, good or not, shouldn't try it.

As far as why should it get any traction, well that will simply depend on our community, as well as the outside world. If someone on here feels that the idea is worth investing into, then the reason as to why it should gain traction will naturally arise through that support and attention.
Sent out a PM to change the name, hopefully updated soon.  Show a little support guys and see how the voting works, with a little work, should be on exchange in no time.
workingForBitcoins.com

EPC has been added to the voting list on Cryptopia.co.nz

Vote daily with your user votes

portice1, thanks so much for helping out, really aweseome of you. If you can, could you to update it to say Experiencecoin, instead of Experience Coin. Thanks so much!
workingForBitcoins.com
Done

Happpyier, thank you so much for your support, I sent you a little something to show my appreciation. Please let me know you got it.

EPC has been added to the voting list on Cryptopia.co.nz

Vote daily with your user votes
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
i can offer .1 btc
0.1 btc = 100 votes on с-cex (EPC would be 4th on voting list)
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Still looking for more support. If you are interested in supporting via Bitcoin to help EPC get into an exchange, please let me know, and I will send some EPC to you.
You can offer some EPC directly to the owner of an exchange  Wink

I think cryptocoin shell start to think to change this exchange, they look like mafia exchange!
workingForBitcoins.com
Still looking for more support. If you are interested in supporting via Bitcoin to help EPC get into an exchange, please let me know, and I will send some EPC to you.

Ladydoge, would you like to help out? I'll send you EPC that you could use, for that cause.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: