Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 42. (Read 63662 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Is pool.mn (https://pool.mn/epc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool) going to get fixed? Wallet is down there, so the only pool to mine is the http://epcmining.com pool.

Pool.mn is a good one though (my definite favourite), would be great to get it fixed.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Did you receive my message, i sent two?
You make one so i can see the process of how to buy one!
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Let me know if you have any feedback. I am trying to keep it super simple.
It works now i just need someone to buy my thing.
workingForBitcoins.com
Hi guys, I could use some help testing the new EPC Trading site out: http://epcmining.com:8000/

This will be close to what you get with craigslist. I'd appreciate some feedback and suggestion. Remember this is v 1.0, so the goal is to get something out there functional and useful first, then in later versions add all the bells and whistles.
workingForBitcoins.com
We look forward to progress  Grin

Thanks! I will try to keep the community informed as progress is made.
We look forward to progress  Grin
workingForBitcoins.com
With some effort, help, and luck, I don't see why not. I have multiple start ups under my belt, and this project is one of the easier ones I have under taken.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
workingForBitcoins.com
If you need any help let me know

That would be great. What are your skill sets or how do you think you can help out?
If you need any help let me know
workingForBitcoins.com
Hi guys, I'm still working on this project. Currently working on a trading site similar to craigslist for EPC.

In the meanwhile you guys might enjoy looking at how EPCs logo evolved over the course of time:

Thanks i was almost giving up on this coin!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i have contacted a developer about a possible takeo er. more news as i get more info. I am not a developer, just a miner with a good amount of epc
Activity: 381
JaguarCrypto
Activity: 350
I'll help out! just me know what i can do
workingForBitcoins.com
I am looking for more hands on deck. If anyone would be interested in helping out with this project. Please let me know! I could use help in development, marketing, pr, out reach, and donations.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
workingForBitcoins.com
Great News: The project to launch the trading website has been started, and hopefully it will be up and ready to be utilized in a couple of months.
Pages:
Jump to: