Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 48. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Still looking for more support. If you are interested in supporting via Bitcoin to help EPC get into an exchange, please let me know, and I will send some EPC to you.
workingForBitcoins.com
We have 8 hours to boost up Experiencecoin at https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Please, if you have a few seconds to cast a vote or have a fraction of a Bitcoin you can donate to 1LM7BkpfmZckF6BghrzYJtFDCPv4vgNKvH we might be able to get added to the exchange!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Giveaway is up and running since yesterday. Thanks to **D!ABLO** and Sic840 for donation.

I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how to work with all these exchange websites.
You can offer them btc or some of premined epc and see if it works.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
PM me and I'll send you some for donation.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Thanks to two generous donors, we are up to 96 votes! If we can rally up a few more people, we should be in a good position.
Nice.

I wanted to start a giveaway thread on cryptocointalk, but I don't have enough epc.
I can donate to this. Dm me.
Thanks to two generous donors, we are up to 96 votes! If we can rally up a few more people, we should be in a good position.
Nice.

I wanted to start a giveaway thread on cryptocointalk, but I don't have enough epc.
workingForBitcoins.com
I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how to work with all these exchange websites. I have applied to all of them, and have not received any responses.

Could anyone in the community get me touch with any of well known exchange, so that I can introduce the coin directly to him/her?

probably due to premined 0.4% so lacking many enthusiasts with your coin
had it not premined it might not be many takers

sorry just my opinion  Smiley

No idea what your saying. Also, it was 0.04% premined not 0.4%
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how to work with all these exchange websites. I have applied to all of them, and have not received any responses.

Could anyone in the community get me touch with any of well known exchange, so that I can introduce the coin directly to him/her?

probably due to premined 0.4% so lacking many enthusiasts with your coin
had it not premined it might not be many takers

sorry just my opinion  Smiley
workingForBitcoins.com

workingForBitcoins.com
workingForBitcoins.com

If anyone can help with casting a vote, it would greatly appreciated.

Also, if you donate 0.01 BTC, that is equal to 10 votes. Which would help out tremendously!

Wallet ID = 1LM7BkpfmZckF6BghrzYJtFDCPv4vgNKvH
workingForBitcoins.com
This coin needs some major promotion.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1 You need to vote here. I have voted and that's only 2. So go and vote if you want it listed.

The coin currently has 5 votes, if we can get more, we should start seeing some traction.
workingForBitcoins.com
Is this coin dead before even doing anything?

What is the hangup with yo bit ok if they won't list it go somewhere else

If it was really easy to get into an exchange, then there would be no value to making it on there.
workingForBitcoins.com
Dev, have you tried contacting other exchanges except yobit? Poloniex, btcpool.exchange, alcurex, emproex, cryptotrade.exchange.

Yes I have, though I have yet to get a response.
Activity: 251
Is this coin dead before even doing anything?

What is the hangup with yo bit ok if they won't list it go somewhere else
Dev, have you tried contacting other exchanges except yobit? Poloniex, btcpool.exchange, alcurex, emproex, cryptotrade.exchange.
workingForBitcoins.com

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1 You need to vote here. I have voted and that's only 2. So go and vote if you want it listed.

If anyone can donate BTC (even as little as  .001) to get EPC moving up, that would be great! 1LM7BkpfmZckF6BghrzYJtFDCPv4vgNKvH
I have 50k for sale. PM me.
Activity: 440

Activity: 432
Pages:
Jump to: