Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 50. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Total coins 450,000,000,000  ....
What for?
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Sorry, I clearly overlooked that.

I will need to update the wallets to have the bill.

Here is the current design I came up with. Feedback?

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The Dev is around, i'm sure he'll answer soon. Im supporting the coin because of the community it stands for.

I'm not much of a gamer, but I do see the potential in a gaming currency, especially if it gets widely accepted. But I do think the game developers would have to be behind the concept.
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
This looks very interesting. One question: What do the game developers think of this? For example, I notice on the website that World of Warcraft can trade into EPC. Does this reflect an actual arrangement with the WoW game developers, or is it just coding? In other words, could a compatible game later decide to not be compatible? Thanks in advance for the reply.
Look who it is!! Hi Wiser good to see you!

Great to see you too! I saw your tweet on MRR, so wanted to check it out. Do you know the answer to my question? Smiley

The Dev is around, i'm sure he'll answer soon. Im supporting the coin because of the community it stands for.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I don't understand how a scrypt coin (asic dominated) could be a gamer coin... since running with a gpu (gaming equipment) won't get you mostly anything.

So lets call this coin a completely failed concept  Grin
legendary
This looks very interesting. One question: What do the game developers think of this? For example, I notice on the website that World of Warcraft can trade into EPC. Does this reflect an actual arrangement with the WoW game developers, or is it just coding? In other words, could a compatible game later decide to not be compatible? Thanks in advance for the reply.

Great to see you too! I saw your tweet on MRR, so wanted to check it out. Do you know the answer to my question? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Started mining i like the idea of this focused towards gamers. 

What have you got planned for this coin in the future?

Any exchange yet?
workingForBitcoins.com
Scrypt crap!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hi GoldenBTC, I am surprised you have such a harsh opinion about the coin. Could you provide me with some more information as to what lead you feel my coin is crap?
Scrypt crap!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I see you're making your rounds, saw your post on War of Coins.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Looks good! Are there any exchanges up yet?
workingForBitcoins.com
Building pool
http://epc.manhattanmine.com is up and running!

Thanks cintrondigital, I added it to the description.
workingForBitcoins.com
Pages:
Jump to: