Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 43. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Video Guide to setup/mining Experiencecoin for Windows users: https://youtu.be/fN41h-xKbo8
workingForBitcoins.com
Video Guide to setup/mining Experiencecoin for Mac users: https://youtu.be/Pj7YXIIi-1A
workingForBitcoins.com
Video Guide to setup/mining Experiencecoin for Linux users: https://youtu.be/_Nk3O_YT9oY
workingForBitcoins.com
workingForBitcoins.com
Update: Whattomine.com will be adding EPC in a week or two.
workingForBitcoins.com

I was inspired to create this cryptocurrency, because I myself am a gamer, and over the decades I have played many different games and when I had to move on to a different game, I would lose all that time and effort I had spent in the previous game.

At some point, I came to the realization that as I was leaving one game and entering a different one, somebody else was entering the game I was leaving as the new player, and would/could put some or all of my wealth/asset to use that I accumulated. However, since they were entering the game as a new player there was nothing they could offer me in exchange for the asset/wealth that took me years to build up.
At some point I was inspired to start thinking of a way to not only help myself but other gamers like. Therefore I sat down and started brainstorming and naturally the train of thought lead me to utilizing cryptocurrency, as a result EPC was born.

My goal for this cryptocurrency is something that will take time, patience and dedication, along with the support of our community.  For any of the following phases to come to pass, it will not only require hard work on my end, but also support and adoption of the community.

The following is the first draft of the roadmap for EPC. Over the years I have learned that no matter how much time and resources you put into planning and developing a roadmap, over the course of time the plan and gold set initially will most certainly change with time as they are subject to the elements of the unknown. As a result, I tried to keep the plan for this cryptocurrency as simple as possible, in hopes that in its simplicity, it is more likely to follow the path, rather than have to diverge to a completely new one.

• Phase 1. Introduce the coin and concept to Bitcointalk community, and see the type of reaction you get from the members (one to three weeks)

• Phase 2 . If the community shows interest, start seeking the acceptance of the coins on different exchange website (one to three weeks)

• Phase 3. once one or more exchange accepts the coin and lists it on their website, start recruiting people to help promote the coin and a variety of different communities not just ours. (two to five months)

• Phase 4.  if the interests of the corn continues to build start providing different tools gamers can use to start utilizing the coin . To start off, build a trading website similar to craigslist that will allow people to purchase sell and trade for EPC. (four to six months)

• Phase 5. At this stage the coin has a pretty decent following. Using coin’s popularity, turn to the  owners and admins  gaming communities directly,  and ask them to start integrating EPC into your websites/communities.  To make a caose, the following steps will be taken; provide them with some EPC,  show proof that the coin is popular and people are interested in it, and show them the website designed to help gamers utilize EPC to transfer, trade, and/or retain game wealth/assets.  (two to nine months)

• Phase 6. Start expanding tools to include both desktop and mobile applications to allow gamers to engage in trading, selling, and/or buying for/with EPC. (six to twelve months)

• Phase 7. At this stage EPC has both the utilities and the following, to have gained enough attention that it is well known amongst gamers alike. With this in place, start leveraging its adoption and popularity to now reach out directly to game publishers asking them to integrate EPC into their games. (6 months to five years)

• Phase 8. At this stage, at least one game publisher has adopted EPC as a currency within their games to buy sell or trade with. In addition, gamers should also be able to generate EPC inside the game.  Using this adoption of at least one publisher, continue to promote EPC as the standard of choice for in game currency amongst gamers. This in turn will hopefully encourage more game publishers to jump on board and start using EPC in their games. (Foreseeable future)

The plans stated above will most likely take three to five to unfold. However I will not limit the promotion and marketing of EPC to what is stated above, because there's always more to be done and always more to do.
The likelihood of any of this roadmap successfully unfolding is very slim, as  it is with most new projects. Failure rate is high. I'm well aware of that, however, I'm still willing to undertake this magnificent and enormous task, and see where we can run with it. I ask you to join me,  and share this massive undertaking, so that when and if we are successful, we can look back, and say yes, not only was I there, but I also helped lay down its foundation.
workingForBitcoins.com
Alright, epcmining.com should have sent out all outstanding payouts! Thanks for your patience!
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Could you please correct the link to our pool, it is:

https://pool.mn/epc

thanks
Activity: 426
what about ! add coin to bittrex??
workingForBitcoins.com
Hi Dev, some news? EPC does not move on CCEX

What do you mean it does not move on CCEX?
workingForBitcoins.com
Whats up with http://epcmining.com (official)Huh

It haven't updated last 11 H or what?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Please avoid this pool, will I look into it.
Activity: 426
hi dev
any news with your coin?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I'm sure he's busy preparing some awesomeness  Wink
Activity: 462
Activity: 263
Whats up with http://epcmining.com (official)Huh

It haven't updated last 11 H or what?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
 I have been mining - EPC - it catches on with gamers - it's going to be a nice priced coin
I heard that EPC will be added on Bittrex ... when?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Some good news to share, techwarriorz.com writters, who focus on the gaming market want to do a article on Experiencecoin. I will keep you posted.

Great news....10X soon
workingForBitcoins.com
Some good news to share, techwarriorz.com writters, who focus on the gaming market want to do a article on Experiencecoin. I will keep you posted.
Pages:
Jump to: