Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 9. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I did not see a clear answer from the project team about  $7million ( Pre-Sale )  https://medium.com/equi-capital/equi-presale-update-5a211f4073bc If they do not have that amount, they wanted to mislead investors.....EPIC

They obviously raised that amount and even more. They wanted to keep more funds for themselves because they are greedy and selfish just like most wealthy people are.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
I clearly recall seeing a completely valid message that challenged EQUI, and it was removed. So are you removing "spam" or just censoring anyone who says something you don't like? Not sure why you mention a strong policy against product/service promotions, the messages that were removed had nothing to do with that...

They are censoring anyone and they are making a lot of false claims all the time. I don't know if this will end well at all.
I noticed this as soon as they began to hide the results of a public sale, and 10 times stated about the same amount that they collected  Huh but the site becomes more beautiful  Grin  Grin  Grin

They seem to be professional scammers. Now threatening people with lawyers if they keep spreading the truth about Equi. This is crazy as they say they are extremely rich people. Why would they do something like this then?

Because they want to become bigger scammers, I'm lucky not to participate in this project, but I'm having similar problems on another project. Anybody will be very tired of encountering these projects.
I clearly recall seeing a completely valid message that challenged EQUI, and it was removed. So are you removing "spam" or just censoring anyone who says something you don't like? Not sure why you mention a strong policy against product/service promotions, the messages that were removed had nothing to do with that...

They are censoring anyone and they are making a lot of false claims all the time. I don't know if this will end well at all.
I noticed this as soon as they began to hide the results of a public sale, and 10 times stated about the same amount that they collected  Huh but the site becomes more beautiful  Grin  Grin  Grin

They seem to be professional scammers. Now threatening people with lawyers if they keep spreading the truth about Equi. This is crazy as they say they are extremely rich people. Why would they do something like this then?

This is shows how amateurish, childish the team is in their line of thought. I advice no one to be decieved by their continuous lies and for unsuspecting investors do not throw in money here!!! I look forward to when the team would be brought to book and pay for their atrocious actions.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I see here in the subject a lot of negative feedback about the project. It seems the team is not conscientiously fulfilling their promises, it's bad. It's good that people warn other users about this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Only paying 15 ETH to all of 3000+ bounty participants-OMG.... Smiley it's more like alms for beggars than reward for bounty hunters. As for the project,celebrity in the team does not guarantee that investors will be interested in the project,most importantly the technical part.

I have gone through this thread, and it was obvious that Equi is deep rooted in lies and continuous deceit. After reading the amateurish long post made by the Equi admin (obviously bought-over by Mone and so remains a puppet and slave to her) alot of the claims were clear lies and no facts, imagine also looking at a binding contract they claim to have made with Amazix, with corrections made by hand and no Signature.
Activity: 434
I am glad to learn that Amazix is putting forward a public notice in this regards to share their own story. Equi is a total disappointment and disgrace to the team who support and help craft this scam. Unfortunately, the founders OBE or not, billionaire or not was a way to decieve the entire global community into believing & investing in this project which is a total disaster.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
stay away from these liars! The Investor, be vigilant! Publicly deceived bounty hunters. The shame on the whole team and the Baroness! Angry
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think such situation with bounty payments show Equi team as unprofessional. I don't know who will want to invest in this project after all this situations.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Equi Capital is a SCAM. Stay away.
Activity: 448
Merit: 59
imagine me
Now I am more concerned about the fact that they are going to hold a new ICO.
Do you have any link on their new ICO?

I guess Equi Capital was just an experiment for them.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
These scammers deleted the Telegram group and all the messages!!!

Join the new telegram group to gather the evidence against these thieves: https://t.me/equicapitalbounty
I have gotten inner information that Equi is one big scam, alot of investors have been removed and deleted as well as bounty participants. Right now, the best we can do is to get the word out about how Equi scammed investors carted away over 7million USD. Source says they pushed to September to perfect their getaway plan too
brand new
Activity: 0
This project is a big scam. Head on to the telegram group, where most comments are deleted once you question their actions.
Activity: 104
To everyone victim of this unfair payment for everyone, Only paying 15 ETH to all of 3000+ bounty participants, i urge you to go to this thread and express your opinion about it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43359093

Let's urge them to be more fair with payment for the work done by people who promoted their project in the first place. Even if they're not going to generate their own tokens.

Is this not madness and deciet? How that think of distributing just 15ETH to all bounty participants? I have always my suspected to them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
To everyone victim of this unfair payment for everyone, Only paying 15 ETH to all of 3000+ bounty participants, i urge you to go to this thread and express your opinion about it.

Let's urge them to be more fair with payment for the work done by people who promoted their project in the first place. Even if they're not going to generate their own tokens.

We see some projects that are cheating the participants' bounty, it is very shameful. Why do they have to do it? It only makes the value of EQUI worse.
They cheat bounty participants because they assume that they are doing bounty participants a great favour.

Apart from Bounty which is an outright deceit by Equi carefully crafted and puppeted by Mone, also investors are in hot soup already. How can you tell an investor that he can have his refund because refund time is over??who does that if they are not fraud
This project is a big scam. Head on to the telegram group, where most comments are deleted once you question their actions.

These have been said months before now, that this is a questionable project with scam painted all over it, no one needs a soothsayer to tell you this.
Pages:
Jump to: