Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 8. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Hey guys Equi support replied .. they thanked me and said they would reply by 1st October. Is this not funny to you guys how they play hide and seek games.
Excellent support )  1st October ? 2019 or 2020 ? Grin This is not a game of hide and seek,this is a stupid and dirty  game.These people do not care about their reputation.

Wait till you read this article: https://wingsoverscotland.com/black-snake-mone/
I bet you the name change should be SCAM GLOBAL and NOT Equi Global because this project is all about fraud, deceit and scam. The global community is beginning to see the picture as it is.
Well, from the link above and the article I have read it shows that Lady Michelle Mone is know for failure and deceit. Is good a thing that the media is taking it to everyone's doorstep.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Many media outlets lapped up her soundbites unquestioningly, a handful were less convinced, expressing concern over both the viability of the project and the character of its co-founder.
Activity: 420

Of course they are not truthful in any way, I doubt they would ever pay anything because of their greed, selfishness and confusion rampaging the fraudsters.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hey guys Equi support replied .. they thanked me and said they would reply by 1st October. Is this not funny to you guys how they play hide and seek games.
Excellent support )  1st October ? 2019 or 2020 ? Grin This is not a game of hide and seek,this is a stupid and dirty  game.These people do not care about their reputation.

Wait till you read this article: https://wingsoverscotland.com/black-snake-mone/
I bet you the name change should be SCAM GLOBAL and NOT Equi Global because this project is all about fraud, deceit and scam. The global community is beginning to see the picture as it is.

I am happy to see that media houses and the UK be notified of this project and how it defrauded investors with Mone claiming to be a guru in cryptocurrency, no wonder her lingerie business failed

Based on the last back and forth discussion they (EQUI capital) promised it will be in September any updates in this regards.

Absolutely no update except the changing of Equi's name to Equi Global, September news is to buy time. Don't expect much from this project if you don't want to be disappointed
EQUI capital is using the blockchain to take interested investors to that startup stage for promising business startups, so that they will have opportunities to invest using the EQUI tokens in their personal desired volumes and reap the profit that comes along with the business growth. Wait for release! Cheesy

Well all I can say is these guys at Equi are a bunch of crafty individuals who are greedy waiting to pounce on unsuspecting investors who don't have a clue what they intend to do. With a bogus ever changing WP and objective be sure to be reaped off especially by the co-founders.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Based on the last back and forth discussion they (EQUI capital) promised it will be in September any updates in this regards.

Absolutely no update except the changing of Equi's name to Equi Global, September news is to buy time. Don't expect much from this project if you don't want to be disappointed
EQUI capital is using the blockchain to take interested investors to that startup stage for promising business startups, so that they will have opportunities to invest using the EQUI tokens in their personal desired volumes and reap the profit that comes along with the business growth. Wait for release! Cheesy

Activity: 182
And based on the last back and forth discussion they (EQUI capital) promised it will be in September and right now they are shifting to October, I still remember when Liar Mone said it Global Announcement was coming in 10 time sometime in July. These people are not to be trusted in any way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
There is no logical reasoning to why they would declare to have raised $7 million if they didnt, they would obviously be shutting down doors to more investors. I also agreed they raised more because subsequently they declined to declare how much other monies were raised when the public presale kicked off.
Clear logical reason-"Hey, look! We managed to raise $ 7 million in a couple of days ! Do not miss the chance to invest in our project" and etc. This as a minimum is the manipulation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Activity: 487
They have changed their Facebook page from Equi Capital to Equi Global. You can find here an interesting article about how Mone bugged the office of an ex-employee that worked for her just to listen for signs of disloyalty.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-26355677
How far the EQUI project gone months after its ICO?
Any breaking news, developements which presented via real apps for their customers been launched recent months?
Anyway, highly appreciate your given link to the article on EQUI project.
Activity: 434

There is no logical reasoning to why they would declare to have raised $7 million if they didnt, they would obviously be shutting down doors to more investors. I also agreed they raised more because subsequently they declined to declare how much other monies were raised when the public presale kicked off.
Clear logical reason-"Hey, look! We managed to raise $ 7 million in a couple of days ! Do not miss the chance to invest in our project" and etc. This as a minimum is the manipulation.
It's more of a manipulation by them. Even the bounties is belitted. Saying that what we do here is not effective in regards to real business. They used both Amazix and the community here for the sake of raising money. Now it is proven that their business won't be able to enter the blockchain. They will failed the 2nd time trust me.
The word "manipulation" is too intriguing, and there is a lot of data and information to read and judge.

[/quote]

Obviously, Lady Mone is used to manipulating her workers to do her bidding. Her lap dog, the current admin is also another clueless messenger who is being used to perpetuate their atrocious actions. Hope investors see these red flags and stay away from Equi trap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
I did not see a clear answer from the project team about  $7million ( Pre-Sale )  https://medium.com/equi-capital/equi-presale-update-5a211f4073bc If they do not have that amount, they wanted to mislead investors.....EPIC
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
It's more of a manipulation by them. Even the bounties is belitted. Saying that what we do here is not effective in regards to real business. They used both Amazix and the community here for the sake of raising money. Now it is proven that their business won't be able to enter the blockchain. They will failed the 2nd time trust me.
The word "manipulation" is too intriguing, and there is a lot of data and information to read and judge.
They have changed their Facebook page from Equi Capital to Equi Global. You can find here an interesting article about how Mone bugged the office of an ex-employee that worked for her just to listen for signs of disloyalty.

It is very appalling to read this article, and even the ex-employee who used to be a director at Mone's Lingerie Company talked about how difficult it was to work with Ms.Mone. it is very clear how this has resulted in the way Equi was run.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
I did not see a clear answer from the project team about  $7million ( Pre-Sale )  https://medium.com/equi-capital/equi-presale-update-5a211f4073bc If they do not have that amount, they wanted to mislead investors.....EPIC

Pages:
Jump to: