Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 5. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i also have interest in the idea. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the project is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this project will lift off around beginning 2019
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can't really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this plan, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!

Would you entrust these people with your money to make the right decisions? After all what happened here, I wouldn't give them a single dollar and also let everyone know that they should stay away from these scammers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think if the project user reviews have a negative on the project, such a project is best avoided.  Roll Eyes

You can say that again, participating is at your own peril. I also saw that the Financial times Journalist reached out to Equi team to get their own side of the story but was threatened, can you imagine that. What credible Project would go that route, alot of skeletons in their cupboard too numerous to mention
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey,  im kinda in a hurry to get rich as those loan sharks i used to get the money to buy these coins seem very understanding and nice but i dunno
Activity: 196
so what is current situation of project now, any update about the situation and direction which this project is going? or the fact that the project has been called out as a scam is the case, if project is genuine and still want to proceed, i think its best for team to address all the scam post by now.

That's because they are arrogant and don't think it's necessary because it's all truth. Even if they attempted to clear the air, they would threaten the people who are enormous from alot of publicists and journalists including the Financial Times London with their lawyers and how they would get them to face the Law.
Activity: 196
When is this mysterious global announcement i a waiting for so long? Pls dont say soon ^^

Unfortunately, global announcement is soon-my-ass buddy. Don't tell me you believe in the lies and bullshit Equi Capital has to offer, because you would eventually end disappointed with a loss.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I do not regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!

Like seriously can you listen to yourself, what token are you referring to? A non-existent token or your own zaitsu token, incredible!
Activity: 75
When is this mysterious global announcement i a waiting for so long? Pls dont say soon ^^
Activity: 826
Hmm are these news for real?
Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Joins Crypto Startup Equi
https://www.coindesk.com/apple-co-founder-steve-wozniak-joins-crypto-startup-equi-report/

That sounds really impressive but there are no news in the topic and in telegram group.
Any other project would shout from the rooftops about this and it is silence up in here.
Strange.

One more reason to sue them as they owe millions in bounties. They promised that everything will be paid no matter what. That has been mentioned several times in the channel.

Of course this doesn't move me because it obviously seems like a paid article to create propaganda and also create a big image of them, this is certainly the big global announcement according to them. This doesn't change the fact that they should not be trusted for anything.

I agree. They are damn arrogant and it's a bad joke how they treated everyone. Ridiculous how they presented themselves all the time.
Activity: 75
Trading token for fiat-pledged token will cause a big dump on exchages. Will there be escrows or something that will protect token holders?
The reward upon project completion is kinda risky. What if project doesnt succeed? From where will rewards come. It would be better if we have a part ownership in the project as investors and get a % of income.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Hello we are a group of investors from Panama participated back on the very first round, EQUI asked us and we did not wanted a refund

I hope you don't eventually regret that move, this project is a scam and does not fulfill its promises. Follow up on all the media, news especially that from Financial Times, London and be informed.
many say it like that, but rest assured with your own analysis. if you want to join, indeed that is your right. but i was a little disappointed with this project, hopefully in the future it will be better
As stated from their recent announcement, it will more of in regulated environment. Technically this is no longer decentralized. And also don't consider this as a blockchain project anymore.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
so what is current situation of project now, any update about the situation and direction which this project is going? or the fact that the project has been called out as a scam is the case, if project is genuine and still want to proceed, i think its best for team to address all the scam post by now.
Activity: 14
Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO plan development
Activity: 672
I think if the project user reviews have a negative on the project, such a project is best avoided.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Hello we are a group of investors from Panama participated back on the very first round, EQUI asked us and we did not wanted a refund

I hope you don't eventually regret that move, this project is a scam and does not fulfill its promises. Follow up on all the media, news especially that from Financial Times, London and be informed.
many say it like that, but rest assured with your own analysis. if you want to join, indeed that is your right. but i was a little disappointed with this project, hopefully in the future it will be better
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Activity: 182
Activity: 104
With the way things have gone so far, will EQUI Capital still bring on board the global announcement they intend announcing?
I doubt if they will and even if they did, with all this news flying everywhere, who would want to invest in their project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
With the way things have gone so far, will EQUI Capital still bring on board the global announcement they intend announcing?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Didn't they sell all those apartments in Dubai?

Don't they have enough crypto already?

This is a money grab pure and simple.

This will go the same way as BCAP did.

Keep your crypto people.

ICOs are fucking dead.

Your Crypto is precious.

Stop making billionaires and millionaires even richer.

PS: If you muppets are already loaded, fund your venture with your own money. Stop conning noobs into giving you their hard earned cash.

right, so what is bringing VALUE to Crypto, hodling, right?

good luck with your ventures!

You are not here to bring VALUE to CRYPTO

You are here just to line your own pocket.

Only 30% of the ICO funds are for development.

The other 70% might as well be for hookers and blow.

If you went to Dragon's Den, that's what you would get:

Before the sale, we have outlined four different scenarios how funds will be spend depending on the raised amount, its here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0i8cbgmyl0sw7jp/EQUI%20-%20Funding%20Distribution.pdf?dl=0

Here is current scenario, as we have raised 7.5M already, funds distribution is described in Illustration 1.

Last thing - in Russian there is a saying - you do not have to prove that you are not a camel.

So we are here to show what we want to do, which includes:

- build a platform to allow KYCed users to participate in pre-selected ventures by EQUI team
- provide due diligence (also done by EQUI team) for the projects hosted on the platform
- simplify the ability for the investors to go from fiat to crypto, which we will do by integrating PSD2 directive

Anyway, thank you for your feedback, time will tell how much we will accomplish and useful this product will be for our customers.

Personally - I do not see any other way to show the utility of Crypto as a whole, except of the trying, building, (possibly failing), building again and again products until it will be the product customers like. ICO as a concept is a absolutely new way to test ideas in relatively cheap manner, allowing more tries (and more failures as well). And I do not see how eg HODLing will bring value. Real utility will, real use case, and people who are using the product and need it.

So, I do not agree that ICO concept is dead. It might evolve/change due to regulations, but it will stay. Its just personal opinion, we are not in control of establishment who could ban everything they want. At the same time - if they will do this, then we will adapt.

So you have 7.5 MILLION USD already.

Why do you need more money then?

7.5 Million USD is enough for any start-up worth its salt to build something tangible.

Let's not be hypocrites about this and just be clear and admit that you want to raise as much money as possible for yourselves.

Hookers and blow and lambos is what all the funds are for.

If you really believe in your product, 7.5 Million USD should be enough for you to make your project a stellar success.

Hopefully noobs are a bit more clued up about things now and will  stop throwing money at projects that overvalue themselves and who are just plain

deceitful money grabbing con artists.

And let's not kid ourselves  that what you are doing is ground breaking and stuff.

There are tons of other projects like yours that made a mint out of gullible noobs.

BCAP
ICONOMI
MELON
BLACKMOON
TAAS

to name a few.

PS:

You yourself say you need a MAXIMUM of  $4 Million USD to meet the objectives for your platform.

You Have an EXTRA $3.5 Million on top of that .

Why are you even continuing with the ICO......

GREED......

PURE AND SIMPLE.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages:
Jump to: