Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ESC] ESportsCoin | Pure PoS | ESend Lite & E-Sports Betting wallet LIVE! - page 4. (Read 92964 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
who is this guy with the new account : trying to pump ..

JK

this coin has lots of promise & premise -- price manipulation is normal but should take off soon.  Great dev - active and good features.  Good time to accumulate now and be happy later.

LMAO I just cleaned up all the FUD. Nobdy tried to FUD yet since my clean up.
Looks like we get some buy interest back. Thanks to everyone who sold.

I saw all of these FUDS.. But I decided to wait long enough until we came back under the IPO.
So, it was the perfect moment to clean up all the FUD. (weak hands and IPO holders were feeling destroyed.)
Hoping to see us get back to the 4000.

Offcourse I keep an eye on the Dev. For now, I trust him.
he works really hard.

Also, Thanks for the cheap $ESC, pump is working out great
Told you guys to enter Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
18 btc buy wall and pump underway, guess the FUD worked to drive out the weak hands
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Live stream and chat room should be able to run on wallet by now, please check out the 'Live Stream' button on Betting tab, enjoy Smiley

Awesome, keep up the pace like this and this coin will soar.

I downloaded beta wallet again.  Got it to sync.  Still same problem.  Games available for betting are still 1 week old and closed.  Live Stream button displays white area presumably where games are displayed.  Its blank.  Nothing shows up.  I am not much of gamer or follower of WCS games but its website seems to have many matches listed.  Where are they on wallet?  Am I missing something here? 

I wanted to buy into ECS again after taking some loses earlier, but I am not so sure anymore.  Enlighten me.

thx.

Why haven't the available matches been updated?
legendary
Activity: 1246
I buy 2k price 9k and now, fuck shit coin

Then get out there and market it, spread the word on twitter, a coin is only as strong as its community.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I buy 2k price 9k and now, fuck shit coin
legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
Just seen the price. .. for once I got it right and dumped mine at 9000 Smiley

i feel so stupid ......i have invested 1.4 BTC at 9K and now GRRRRRRR

i see what u did there  Cool

i took the risk to start to pump it but nobody followed me Smiley
@Dev, making a video of you and give you real indentity can confort the investors Smiley
i am going today compare the Code from LOL, MIN and EAC .

ESC
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

i see what u did there  Cool

i took the risk to start to pump it but nobody followed me Smiley
@Dev, making a video of you and give you real indentity can confort the investors Smiley
i am going today compare the Code from LOL, MIN and ESC .
Activity: 868

i see what u did there  Cool
i think it's time to pump it, if peoples wants to follow, let's chat on IRC
legendary

Wait....
legendary
Dont worry, when he isn't a scamer the price will grow. I'll make esportscoin famous on youtube Smiley
He works hard, thanks dev
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Why ppl sell this at FUCK price  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nice coin with new features.I like it. Smiley
Activity: 159
Live stream and chat room should be able to run on wallet by now, please check out the 'Live Stream' button on Betting tab, enjoy Smiley

I downloaded beta wallet again.  Got it to sync.  Still same problem.  Games available for betting are still 1 week old and closed.  Live Stream button displays white area presumably where games are displayed.  Its blank.  Nothing shows up.  I am not much of gamer or follower of WCS games but its website seems to have many matches listed.  Where are they on wallet?  Am I missing something here? 

I wanted to buy into ECS again after taking some loses earlier, but I am not so sure anymore.  Enlighten me.

thx.

confirm. live stream in wallet display blank page. however in browser works fine.
availabe games needs to update
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

thx.
Activity: 140
keep those updates coming
Pages:
Jump to: