Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ETHCASH COIN★ Real Project ★ InvestBox Update ★ Pay BTC to holders 📈🚀 - page 2. (Read 28770 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Too big premine. But good project. I didn't see or how to go in invest box. Can someone educate me how to get invest box.

Thanks
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
we have some problem with hardware, hope we can fix soon
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
invest.ethcash.io/ refuses to connect. Hope it will upsoon. today is 12 dec. Waiting to start staking.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Clicking on Invest navigates to the link: https://invest.ethcash.io but the site is down..
InvestBox will release tomorrow
Now we have only 1 masternode. Good luck.
So ETHCASH is dead or what ? Any news ?

You can wait until 12 DEC, when we release investbox
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
My wallet does not turn off with the receipt of the Coins, but the scene does not come. Monet live? To obtain a monet 31 day writing. And how? Rate: 10 ETHCA
The minimum age bets : 8 hours
The number of confirmations : 10

As a very modest coins handed out, since even POS does not go with 27.10.2017  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 124
what is EOTcash & EthCash

why i saw 2 different coin name

Activity: 336
Merit: 55
So ETHCASH is dead or what ? Any news ?
Activity: 22
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
Dev, when does the coin swap happen or will it?
Activity: 43
Activity: 14
It is a very attractive project.

When is the presentation to yobit?
If December 12 the final launching date for the Ethcash coin investment, I am still quite confusing with the ecash coin on etherdelta exchange platform.

Ecash is token, not coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
If December 12 the final launching date for the Ethcash coin investment, I am still quite confusing with the ecash coin on etherdelta exchange platform.
Its nice to know that every weekend you send profit BTC to this address mentioned. Eventually this BTCs will be distributed to ETHCA holders later or this also happens every weekend? What is the frequency of BTC disposal to the HODLers?

Thanks.

first month, investors will be received 15% bonus coins. second month only 10% and then 5%. BTC profit payout every month, but now, no have any investors have more coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Its nice to know that every weekend you send profit BTC to this address mentioned. Eventually this BTCs will be distributed to ETHCA holders later or this also happens every weekend? What is the frequency of BTC disposal to the HODLers?

Thanks.
‪This weekend, we will send our first profit to BTC profit Address! Every weekend Our Profit will be sent to this address. Thanks. ‬

grow up ethca to the moon! Grin

We just order a BTC hardware Wallet, all BTC profit on it. It's safe. And now, we publish BTC profit wallet of our project BTC: 1Hg5gwDPeeBN6rrFu8pCvMCWc6RnEVtJ9q

Nice what about Yobit and other exchanges?

maybe wait until segwit finnish. I think they have more work to do
Activity: 22
grow up ethca to the moon! Grin

We just order a BTC hardware Wallet, all BTC profit on it. It's safe. And now, we publish BTC profit wallet of our project BTC: 1Hg5gwDPeeBN6rrFu8pCvMCWc6RnEVtJ9q

https://i.imgur.com/1MvOXaM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/EZ5aCgW.png
Nice what about Yobit and other exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: