Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ETHCASH COIN★ Real Project ★ InvestBox Update ★ Pay BTC to holders 📈🚀 - page 9. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
So the normal airdrop is daily, but twitter and slack are just once per person, right?
Activity: 145
Hi dev, check your PMs please

You can join next airdrop. Please follow slack and twitter. Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Hi dev, check your PMs please
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
It will be good if the premine of etcash is really publicly announced this will also make the value of ethcash in the longrun more valuable and more difficult to mine, congratulations and thank you for the opportunity of the airdrop!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Airdrop over. Will just follow news about this.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Lol what is up with all these coins. The only coin that i have faith in is Blue
Activity: 18
Awesome. Dev very active and immediately replies, so I find this project WAY more trustworthy than all the scammy ETH-Tokens.
Activity: 34
Ok may be downloading wallet. Any timeline on Exchanges launch?
Activity: 210
Team members are focus... pls continue in increasing the feature.. hope to see more...
Activity: 210
I like this... following up, there should be enough bag hodl so coin doesn't get dump... keep the work...
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
@Dev: I applied for transfer of coins to new blockchain (as well as new airdrop), but haven't received anything yet. Are you still sending out coins? Or did you maybe miss this one?

please wait, more member join it. you will receive your coin. maybe at weekend
Activity: 42
Don't just trust these new token wallets
@Dev: I applied for transfer of coins to new blockchain (as well as new airdrop), but haven't received anything yet. Are you still sending out coins? Or did you maybe miss this one?
Merit: 123
Thanks for explanation. I joined everywhere and tweeted, filled all the forms. Now i will be waiting for the COINS, real coins to come. I like the idea, only the name has been already scammed by ethereum cash Sad Good luck dev!
Is MEW address OK or i must install EthCash wallet?

You must install EthCash wallet.
my antivirus detect torjan

Dont worried, almost antivirus detect wallet as virus. more members use our wallet.

I have 50 ETHC in my wallet. But now it seems you are talking about ethca? What to do?

Please read our topic carefully, you must fill form to receive new coin.

Can anybody tell me what the PoS-rate (%) approximately is for ETHCASH?

10 coins per reward
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Merit: 123
I have 50 ETHC in my wallet. But now it seems you are talking about ethca? What to do?
Pages:
Jump to: