Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ETHCASH COIN★ Real Project ★ InvestBox Update ★ Pay BTC to holders 📈🚀 - page 8. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
sir i need nodes to sync my wallet its not getting sync just tried any help?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Joined the Airdrop. Good luck!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
actually i didnot got your airdrop till now .. but i have 30 eth cash on my wallet .. so am i eligible for next round airdrop?
Activity: 22
Hope this airdrop is still open, When is it actually closing dev. I want my friend to apply. He is not in a network zone now.

today is new airdrop! )
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Hope this airdrop is still open, When is it actually closing dev. I want my friend to apply. He is not in a network zone now.
Activity: 120
This is a great project, Pls stick with this and make it count. Dont dump it.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
i received my ETHC thanks dev. you need to see this project in top. so keep your hard work  Grin

Good luck
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
thanks dev for your instand reward on bounty project.. hope go to the moon  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
surprised when opening wallet dit not receive reward .. but after I read again there is addition node and finally done.. thank's dev  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The ethcash project is great even the airdrop and the bounty is amazing, will the ethcash will be the fastest compared to other platforms right now, even the airdrop and the bounty is awesome, thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
So the normal airdrop is daily, but twitter and slack are just once per person, right?
you can submit it when campaign open. only one per campaign.

Hi devs,
The form for airdrop has been closed. Is it re-opened again? I would like to join your airdrops. Thanks.

please follow slack and twwiter so you can know when it re open.

I do not really understand yet what happens if honestly, but I hope Dev that will bring clarity to this project, unfortunately so far, too, has not received a coin for bounty and airdrop.

process still running, we will publish address which received reward per campaign.

the day of the announcement, download the wallet and fill the form of airdrop and twitter bounty and I still do not have the tokens in my wallet.

this is coin not token, please check it

Hi dev..What the difference of Ethc and ethca? Which of two are go in the market???

only ETHCA on market, we must rebrand because Ecash used ethereumcash before us

Nothing is clear with this airdrop. I submitted all three forms, maked post, connected to slack, etc. But did not get any coins.

please wait

I'm really confused over this because I have a wallet for ETHCA & ETHC and both look exactly the same. And please don't misunderstand me because I have no dog in this fight. I just don't understand how both coins can come out with the same wallet at the same time doing airdrops. Just seems odd... Was you guys all part of a project that split?

We must rebrand EthereumCash ETHC to EthCash ETHCA becaus ECash used EthereumCash before us some days

Okay, filled out the form to get the right coins.  Grin
Activity: 145
So the normal airdrop is daily, but twitter and slack are just once per person, right?

Hi devs,
The form for airdrop has been closed. Is it re-opened again? I would like to join your airdrops. Thanks.

I do not really understand yet what happens if honestly, but I hope Dev that will bring clarity to this project, unfortunately so far, too, has not received a coin for bounty and airdrop.

process still running, we will publish address which received reward per campaign.

the day of the announcement, download the wallet and fill the form of airdrop and twitter bounty and I still do not have the tokens in my wallet.

Hi dev..What the difference of Ethc and ethca? Which of two are go in the market???

Nothing is clear with this airdrop. I submitted all three forms, maked post, connected to slack, etc. But did not get any coins.

please wait

I'm really confused over this because I have a wallet for ETHCA & ETHC and both look exactly the same. And please don't misunderstand me because I have no dog in this fight. I just don't understand how both coins can come out with the same wallet at the same time doing airdrops. Just seems odd... Was you guys all part of a project that split?

We must rebrand EthereumCash ETHC to EthCash ETHCA becaus ECash used EthereumCash before us some days
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

Hi devs,

please wait

Activity: 44
i come in today,Is it effective?

I think you must to wait. They will open the Airdrop round 2 in today maybe  Cool
Activity: 121
i come in today,Is it effective?
Activity: 145

Hi devs,

please wait

Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: