Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ETHCASH COIN★ Real Project ★ InvestBox Update ★ Pay BTC to holders 📈🚀 - page 5. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
masternode reward 60% of what? and and Target Block-time = ?

60% pos reward. block time 90s

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ETHCA.htm.  is a very good exchange ,much coins on it .

hope yobit list ETHCA in 7 days. have some delay!

Nice job!
Activity: 145
Merit: 10

60% pos reward. block time 90s

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ETHCA.htm.  is a very good exchange ,much coins on it .

hope yobit list ETHCA in 7 days. have some delay!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 177
any news???

We are designing investment box, wait yobit and will submit nova when add new coin open.

Good luck!!! I belive in this Coin!) Wink

More news will coming soon. Thanks for your support. Please follow us on twitter and slack.
any news???

We are designing investment box, wait yobit and will submit nova when add new coin open.

Good luck!!! I belive in this Coin!) Wink
any news???

Getting fatal error while opening the wallet on mac OS. Couldn't be able to join twitter bountry because of this. I can provide a screenshot of the error if it'd help to solve the problem. Just hit me up.

Our OSx wallet work well, more members used it, please join slack if you have any problem.
Activity: 13
Getting fatal error while opening the wallet on mac OS. Couldn't be able to join twitter bountry because of this. I can provide a screenshot of the error if it'd help to solve the problem. Just hit me up.
Activity: 250
swap?? Am I late to fill form?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 231
Dead line fill form to complete swap ETHC to ETHCA is 29 OCT. If you dont fill form before this time, you cannot get swap ETHC to ETHCA.

Done ! thanks and good and wish the project a success

Activity: 67
dev
wallet qt contain trojan.install and deleted

More members used our wallet. Please ignore it.
Activity: 9
dev
wallet qt contain trojan.install and deleted
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi Dev,
I applied for the swap too and has not received the new coins from my old Ethereum Cash. Should I reapply seen that today is the last day?

More so, I applied for the slack bounty and has not received it also.

swap not payout yet, maybe payout in 3days, we dont front computer at weekend. Round 1 paid, round 2 not yet. We are busy with Investment Box. All ok

Can't wait for change to from ETCH -> ETCHA !!
Hope this team can launch great exchange shop and join Great Investment Box !
Hi Dev,
I applied for the swap too and has not received the new coins from my old Ethereum Cash. Should I reapply seen that today is the last day?

swap not payout yet, maybe payout in 3days, we dont front computer at weekend. Round 1 paid, round 2 not yet. We are busy with Investment Box. All ok
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Hi Dev,

Activity: 126
Well, its good to see an exchange for EthCash now. But its not a great exchange with no big market. Also, for now I will continue to HODL: Wait for the token transfer from the old blockchain, for the announcement on Nov. 1 and for a bigger exchange for trading. This project may be going places.
Pages:
Jump to: