Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ETHCASH COIN★ Real Project ★ InvestBox Update ★ Pay BTC to holders 📈🚀 - page 6. (Read 28748 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Some kind of bulshit this project. IDK I did all the tasks for bounty, I had before 50 coins, then submitted the form for new and totally i received 20 damn coins.

swap from ETHC to ETHCA not payout yet, we must wait at weekend, so more people can fill form to swap. Dead line fill form to complete swap ETHC to ETHCA is 29 OCT. If you dont fill form before this time, you cannot get swap ETHC to ETHCA. Thanks.

I just resubmitted that form because total ETCH I put in the form the first time was incorrect. Just didn't want you to think I was trying to double submit.  Wink My ETCHA address: EX3vNNv2T4cnDip66kCY3ZtqhW3Wv9M6Xn

Our system can detect it, dont worried
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
Some kind of bulshit this project. IDK I did all the tasks for bounty, I had before 50 coins, then submitted the form for new and totally i received 20 damn coins.

swap from ETHC to ETHCA not payout yet, we must wait at weekend, so more people can fill form to swap. Dead line fill form to complete swap ETHC to ETHCA is 29 OCT. If you dont fill form before this time, you cannot get swap ETHC to ETHCA. Thanks.

I just resubmitted that form because total ETCH I put in the form the first time was incorrect. Just didn't want you to think I was trying to double submit.  Wink My ETCHA address: EX3vNNv2T4cnDip66kCY3ZtqhW3Wv9M6Xn

Activity: 434
Merit: 123
No more airdrop ETCH on market now Cheesy

Is this on ED now or where? I see no announcement from dev so far. First and second has been done, it should be continued because there is alotment for the premine coins.

By the way, a set of 20-40-40 came to my wallet, I supposed that was from round 1. I didn't go for round 2 although I noticed it from time it is ongoing. Its because there is no clear statement if we can still allowed to participate every succeeding rounds. Dev please clarify, Thank you.

EDIT:

I just saw the tweet, it is on exchange wallet.crypto-bridge.org. And sorry about talking about ED, I remember this is not a token.

Yes, ETHCA now on exchange. We are a big holder of this exchange, so we wish our support can help crypto-bridge grow up fast. We also paid 0.5 BTC to list ETHCA on Yobit. Investor box is designed now. Stock Exchange will list ETHCA in some days, they working on it.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB

Is this on ED now or where? I see no announcement from dev so far. First and second has been done, it should be continued because there is alotment for the premine coins.

By the way, a set of 20-40-40 came to my wallet, I supposed that was from round 1. I didn't go for round 2 although I noticed it from time it is ongoing. Its because there is no clear statement if we can still allowed to participate every succeeding rounds. Dev please clarify, Thank you.

EDIT:

I just saw the tweet, it is on exchange wallet.crypto-bridge.org. And sorry about talking about ED, I remember this is not a token.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
hai dev icant open my wallet, can you help?

check your proxy or join slack to have more more info
Activity: 101
Pencari Receh
hai dev icant open my wallet, can you help?

Anybody have clarification on the total premier for this coin?
premine 15% (15 mil)
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
got 60 ethca !! to the moon!!!!!!!  Grin

now i have 100!!!!!!! to the mars!!!!!!!
Activity: 70
Anybody have clarification on the total premier for this coin?
Activity: 182
when will be second round airdrop ?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
got 60 ethca !! to the moon!!!!!!!  Grin
Activity: 120
I want to mining some of this coin
can you advise some pools for mining?
Today I got 20 coins, thanks. But for what? For twitter or slack? How to understand?

airdrop done, twitter and slack still running.
Windows wallet for ethereumcash is flagged by Kaspersky having a trojan in it. How do we about this one now?
Same problem, i have loads of other qt wallets, face 0 problems, only with this wallet it gets deleted by kaspersky, it's so weird though, the dev didn't explain  that so far !!!

I won't be using this anymore unless he made some new wallet update or something about that, it's risky actually.

The only QT wallet i have, been banned by kaspersky.

So sorry. Maybe some function in wallet is detected as virus by kaspersky. But wallet is safe, more members tested it, no have trojan.

When are the transfers from the old blockchain processed? I applied, but haven't received anything so far and am worried that you missed me, considering the 48 h deadline.

Maybe payout at weekend. More people dont know we change brandname so deadline at weekend and we complete rebrand name.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Today I got 20 coins, thanks. But for what? For twitter or slack? How to understand?
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Windows wallet for ethereumcash is flagged by Kaspersky having a trojan in it. How do we about this one now?
Same problem, i have loads of other qt wallets, face 0 problems, only with this wallet it gets deleted by kaspersky, it's so weird though, the dev didn't explain  that so far !!!

I won't be using this anymore unless he made some new wallet update or something about that, it's risky actually.

The only QT wallet i have, been banned by kaspersky.
Activity: 616
On the main page of the ANN thread
"Our Website: https://ethcash.io"

Tested with Mozilla I receive the following exception:

ethcash.io uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is only valid for www.ethcash.io
Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

https://www.ethcash.io works properly.
Pages:
Jump to: