Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 6. (Read 13014 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I believe this project will have good future, am interested to join and invest also
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The webpage looks nice, the project looks solid. Hope you have some big ideas for the future and this coin will not just be a quick money scheme.
Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Ethereum up to the moon 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 168
hi good project, good wishes to dev and everyone involved. the project will go to the moon
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
I think this project will be successful, and hopefully can continue for the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
This looks like it could be interesting. Will be following closely in the coming days and weeks.
Activity: 74
Activity: 29
Gl with the project in the future!   Smiley
dns
Activity: 70
Nice idea good future. I am sure Etherium will going up (to the moon) :-)!
GO ahead!
Activity: 84
This project looks like it has potential. Best of luck to you.
Activity: 56
Great team and awesome project, I am excited to be part of this and thanks for adding more beneficiaries to the airdrop, good luck to the team.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
good project, ill invest more on this one, looks promising. good luck
Activity: 60
Hope this works well. I also hope they figured out all the wrong entries too. Like the website.
Activity: 12
I believe it's worth promoting...just need to understand it totally...but I'm up for it
Activity: 116
Seems like Dev team have good plans for the project. I like the way the schedule the airdrop distribution. It will increase more hodlers than dumpers.
With a limited supply, this token will moon in no time
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Like the total supply amount, should keep value of token higher. Nice website also.
Activity: 98
This a is great project with wonderful developers. I wish it great success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
It is an awesome project, and I hope it will be successful, i'll do my very best to support it, thanks for the great opportunity.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
I really like the roadmap you've laid out for this project devs. Will there be a whitepaper coming soon? thanks and good luck Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I like the concept of this project I'm sure this will be a huge success with strong developers behind. Goodluck! Ethereum UP UP to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: