Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 2. (Read 13014 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Network seems has recovered, dev. Now is your step. Will there be any snapshots? Or do we need token swap? Will this project keep alive? We all are still waiting for your answers.

Everything goes on tonight, including the snapshot and distribution of the tokens

and we all thought you were already running away with eth and drinking lots of cocktaisl in the sun of the caribic.
but it was probably not quite enough. there are certainly missing a few eth
is the course going to rise now like the other tokens?
The dev must be very active here so that people know that he works hard
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Network seems has recovered, dev. Now is your step. Will there be any snapshots? Or do we need token swap? Will this project keep alive? We all are still waiting for your answers.

Everything goes on tonight, including the snapshot and distribution of the tokens

Good to see dev is actively around, and better to hear about the snapshot and new distribution method, hope to see more improvements on this project very soon, even before the end of the year
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Thanks for responding, dev. I truly believe in success of ETUP, and don't want it to be abandoned like many other projects. Holding and waiting to receive my percentage.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Activity: 125
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'd have to say the project is done. So much for that. Dev isn't responding to Telegram either. I think the dev was a kid or something probably. Oh well
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
its been too long when the drop ended. unfortunately not udpadates until now.it lokks this project in very interesting. still waiting for the updates. waiting for nothing or just wait for mooning
Activity: 156
Link etherdata to exchange Ethereum UP is die? I cannnot access this. What happen to this link? Actually have no trading from 28th November.
it seems lately etherdelta has removed many tokens, but still no announcement about reason and no panic around
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
I have not any coin in my wallet, can i get or enter in airdrop,if yes please send me the link.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Link etherdata to exchange Ethereum UP is die? I cannnot access this. What happen to this link? Actually have no trading from 28th November.
Activity: 46
When the airdrop will be sent ?, I think the network back to normal.
Just tried to send eth with 17 gwei as fee and got 10 confirmations in 3 minutes.
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
is the airdrop for the project over? do we have a bounty?
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
So, according to plan, Dec 9th airdrop for holders should be distributed.
Any update on that event?
Nobody got anything there. no airdrop anymore. the dev probably has no money for the gas or has run away with the eth  Grin
but maybe he'll write here again

many devs (legit and non-legit ones) have stopped transactions due to eth network problem, and maybe that is why pending transactions has been reduced on network, almost 30% reduce in pending tx, so token movements might start again and distribution of new and previously known tokens will start again

I understand Ethereum network issues, which happened recently.
However, it would be good to see some comments from dev(s), if they still interested in project.
Some projects are doing token swaps despite Eth network slowness recently, so it doesn't seem to be ultimate showstopper.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Nobody got anything there. no airdrop anymore. the dev probably has no money for the gas or has run away with the eth  Grin

many devs (legit and non-legit ones) have stopped transactions due to eth network problem, and maybe that is why pending transactions has been reduced on network, almost 30% reduce in pending tx, so token movements might start again and distribution of new and previously known tokens will start again
Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
Just joined to airdrop  Grin
Good luck team!
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Activity: 156
its totally new airdrop solution, i really like the idea,
it will force holders to HODL and improve of token price,
it show the dev is serious about the project and doing the best to get it to the highest place it deserves
Activity: 46
One hour till snapshot.
Due to busy ethereum network in last few days ,will you keep sending the airdrop on time ?,
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
My ETH transaction is pending till last 20 hours i want to purchase more ETUP but my bad luck that deposing in Etherdelta is still pending due to Ethereum transaction faults.Hope i will get it soon. Ethereum Up now will go moon very soon due to its new plans.

The default of gas price on etherdelta is 8 Gwei , to make it faster yo can set the gas price higher , I changed it to 12 Gwei and have no issue anymore with slow transaction.
To set the gas price , click dropdown menu on the top right , then click Etherdelta [ Private Key ] , then choose Gas Price.
Good Luck
Pages:
Jump to: