Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 3. (Read 13014 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
My ETH transaction is pending till last 20 hours i want to purchase more ETUP but my bad luck that deposing in Etherdelta is still pending due to Ethereum transaction faults.Hope i will get it soon. Ethereum Up now will go moon very soon due to its new plans.
Activity: 149
we are also experiencing problems due to the slow Ethereum network, a couple of pending transactions
I forgot day to take snapshots
I left on etherdellta
Now I just have a minimum of 450 ETUP that are still eligible to continue participating?
thank you

In the coming weeks you have enough time to participate, and to grow your amount of etup;)
Activity: 322
I forgot day to take snapshots
I left on etherdellta
Now I just have a minimum of 450 ETUP that are still eligible to continue participating?
thank you
Cool. I just need 300 more etup to get that max percentage.

22% and I'll be happy.

everything above the 2000 is also good;)^^
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cool. I just need 300 more etup to get that max percentage.

22% and I'll be happy.
Activity: 98
Bitcointalk community manager
We all anticipate the registration form Smiley
hah, thats true. Best defense from the spam it is not to register on some random projects
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
my wallet still has room for a few tokens with the most beautiful emblem of all eth token.
Whenever new ETUP arrive, my heart is happy

People. I think the course will rise in the next few days. you should watch etherdelta  Wink

Hello all,
As said before, a couple of things in our plan are updated.
One of the biggest changes is that we are not dropping a fixed amount of ETUP, it will be entirely up to you how much you get now.
People with a lot of confidence in our coin will receive more interest.
 Check It Out Below

Get your tokens on Etherdelta

Name: Ethereum Up
Type: ERC20 Tokens
Total supply: 3.600.000!!
Symbool: ETUP
Decimals: 0
Contract address: 0x51FA9Cfd13A33d7D6bFe7ed4Ff4a64e9096Df4f4

Check out our website www.ethereum-up.org for more information.
Or talk to us on our Telegram Chat https://t.me/joinchat/G-O3Vk4AgfNtl7cMElLTZA
Bountys will be shown soon.

We totally changed our token distribution and Logo, Spread it to  the world.
 CHECK IT OUT NOW.
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
MONDAY BIG UPDATES
Will we see this today ?, can't wait for good news of this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
the 75 tokens are worth less than the gas price at etherdelta. The token is worthless if you have no 20000 for sale
why does the price of the coin not rise at etherdelta?
Activity: 103
Got the 2nd round. Thank you Dev 😊
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
it's a nice division  of airdrops without writing anything every time and the amount of coins is growing slowly but it's good  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
why is the token not yet officially traded on etherdelta? you have to add the token under other and etherdelta is very slow at the moment. then it does not work so well
You can just trade it on here: https://etherdelta.com/#0x51fa9cfd13a33d7d6bfe7ed4ff4a64e9096df4f4-ETH
Yes I know that. but why is this token not yet in the list of etherdelta? he is not present in the drop down menu.
and that is not a correct answer to my question .. ok   Wink
Activity: 126
why is the token not yet officially traded on etherdelta? you have to add the token under other and etherdelta is very slow at the moment. then it does not work so well
You can just trade it on here: https://etherdelta.com/#0x51fa9cfd13a33d7d6bfe7ed4ff4a64e9096df4f4-ETH
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Pages:
Jump to: