Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 5. (Read 13014 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
very inovative and promising. i wish this project rollin' as well and good luck dev. i support this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Good decision to make the Airdrop for Jr.member and above. Too many Newbie accounts are just here for free tokens to dump them asap.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Hi, Dev,
I registered in this airdrop and is the spreadsheet for number 667, but do not receive my coins. Pls check that and send me my coins in my wallet. It is not good situation.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xba93996ba713680dbacec7720acbe1ea25ddd761591439f0f1266b97b6ee6aac
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi, Dev,
I registered in this airdrop and is the spreadsheet for number 667, but do not receive my coins. Pls check that and send me my coins in my wallet. It is not good situation.
Activity: 532
well they way airdrop form is designed with lots of checks these guys really mean business and I hope this project is not just another useless ERC20 token. Good Luck with the project dev. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Nice project. I hope i can give benefits for Ethereum Up to higher level
Good Luck
Activity: 182
Happy to see that your project is open and honest. Nothing revolutionary but if the community play the game ot could be a good opportunity. Thank you and good luck everybody Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Really hoping for this to get really big,great concept
as far as i know there is nothing comparable right now,is there?
Activity: 81
I Speak Future
ETHup seems like an interesting community, lots of airdrops lately but i guess all these new projects need to attract attention somehow. Best of luck to the team.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
I believe this Ethereum Up project would be amazing in the future. Good luck for the devs and who all participating!
Activity: 161
wow from what i read this coin look strong and can be rank 100 in cmc
Activity: 167
Already signed up , hope ETHEREUM UP wil up up and up until moon. good luck dev
Activity: 36
Great concept and project dev ,
Waiting launch for bounty this token
i think this token can bigger than other token , good luck & keep great work dev!
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Participated in the first airdrop, received tokens do not sell, waiting for good prices. With pleasure to take part in the second round and will support the project in all social networks:)
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Thank you for all the information, this is very helpful, good luck with the project. I just just fill up the form..
Activity: 44

Hello dev and all. I believe this project will be successful!This is a very interesting and unique project ! Thank u very much.
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
i am pretty positive about ethereum UP and m willing to do the investment as well as signin up for airdrop
Activity: 358
Activity: 149
READ THE ROADMAP BEFORE JOINING OUR COMMUNITY, Thank you

Airdrop#3 is this saturday, make sure you have atleast 250ETUP in your wallet to qualify Yourself!.
Pages:
Jump to: