Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 20. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Its for the 2nd airdrop. Etherflow performs their program with smooth flow. Continue sharing bounties to everybody. More power to the community.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hope this token become successfull, I badly want a new "to the sky" BTC! goodluck dev.
Activity: 64
Wow! Looks promising...all the best
Activity: 364
Activity: 42
This looks like a great project. I'm very excited as crypto-currency gains more traction. It will soon reach Mass adoption and everyone will use it on a daily basis. I run a small business and would love the opportunity to not only pay my employees in crypto but also have the ability to buy and sell products with cryptocurrencies I have been collecting. The app is going to be great and the fact that it will have its own card makes this project stand out from all of the rest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
This is very promising project. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 98
This is a great, promising and impressive project. I hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good job!
Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. I'll hope it will have a big success. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 13
Nice job i support you good luck
Activity: 532
Have been disappointed by some coins I Really hope this won't disappoint too. Feel good about it though
Activity: 181
Looks sustainable. Hope the steam stays together till the end, so as to see this project to a success
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I like this project... Cool...
Activity: 57
Impressive screenshots, interested to see more...
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Good luck dev.  This project would be very helpful to many.
Activity: 70
This project is very good and I support it.
Activity: 243
Nice idea and plans,the project is lyk a interesting one..hope this will be success project
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Letd go with the cryptoCoin flow. Crypto is the future and this project will build the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Its great and interesting project. Nice idea and plans for this.
Good luck with the project dev.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I'll keep an eye for this One.. I hope that you're not like other Ethereum Runningcoins.. I will give my full support if you show us something great in your future project.
Activity: 434
I joined your company. Hope for a quick development of the company. On which exchanges you want to trade? and what you will have a bounty the company?
Activity: 21
Hope you make it big on this crazy world of cryptocurrency.

Best of luck!!
Pages:
Jump to: