Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 22. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If the project is realized it will help the workers because their payment is safer, according to their working hours, i think many people will support this project and this will be succesfull project,
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Wow 1.4m total supply this is great team. Seeing 📈📈📈📈 moon!!! 😎😎😎
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
wow, everyone here says this project is good, hopefully it will really be a good project
Activity: 602
ETHERFLOW is a creative idea, and deserve to be supported massively to achieve the desired result. I endorse it and will support it. Please, remain faithful to promoters to achieve your longterm goal
Activity: 57
This is promising project. I will follow you until we reach to the moon . goodluck dev.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I love the idea , still holding 1st Airdrop and i'm ready for 2nd one
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Many people see something strange in cryptocurrencies, but not me, this is future of this world. Guys, you creating future right now, we need such services, good luck
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
How unique is your project? I remember seeing same kind of concept somewhere else.. May be I am wrong. Please clarify.
Activity: 434
I am looking forward to know more regarding your bounty campaign.
Activity: 93
i had join their airdrop in twitter and today just received airdrop . but now what i want to know is i only got 19 so do i need to buy more 21 to be eligible for second airdrop or is it compulsory for the third airdrop only ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Very nice project! I wish this project success
Activity: 269
This is a good thought will bring prosperity to people. If i had a chance to be given i really will hold my tokens. I think it will be the first crypto more interesting for everybody. I joined.
Activity: 56
This is a great project hoping its success.
Waiting for bounty updates. Cool
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Good project. Best of luck!
Activity: 83
I would like to be part of the growth of this project! Good Luck!
Activity: 46
great project . Best of luck dev and to the team!
Activity: 256
I can go to the project and stay looking forward, thanks devs 
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
https://bitsdaq.com/signup?referralCode=S8RESFC8
Good project! Glad to be part of it. Best of luck dev and to the team..
Activity: 61
Interesting idea a work place crypto?
Activity: 5
i joined airdrop 2...i hope the future payments of airdrop will be bright...we can earn coin by this project..if the payment has  contributed us more coins,we will have a good luck...
Pages:
Jump to: