Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 24. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This project is great,im looking forward for the success of your team.Goodluck and more power.
Activity: 7
excellent work lads this project looks amazing
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
with such unique concept...if your dev team can produce the desired results... this coin would smash many records... all the best guys.. you have a long way to go
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
it’s better to do something late, than to never do
good projet .. i Want buy Ico ...good luk
Activity: 168
EtherFlow is excellent project with nice team. I wish all the success in the project.
Activity: 336
interesting project I think this project will be famous good luck
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I am interested to join the round nr.2 the problem is I don't use facebook which is obligatory in order to join the airdrop. Was not more good and flexible to grow the supporters and community by letting these optional or little more incentives for those joining there as well ?
Activity: 11
This is a great project hoping its success.nice project
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
It would be interesting to follow the development, including waiting for the bounty, as a confirmation of a serious project.
Activity: 6
Hi.. looking forward for this project.
Where do you see the project after an year considering the current economic scenario?
Activity: 46
I dont have ETF in my wallet dev do i still get coin and join the 2nd airdrop?
Activity: 157
Hi - can you please explain some more how you'd be the third party processor for companies? Many merchants are using bitcoin directly for payment processing. Are you planning to become an intermediary payment processor? thanks
Activity: 50
I think this is the first token i have seen that is associated with workers and how there hours and time are tracked.  In addition to how they are paid and all the security that is needed to protect this information.  Nice Job.  Good Luck
Activity: 70
This is a very innovative project.This will be beneficial for the companies and their workers.Hope this will push through.Goodluck devs!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
i pray to lucky and get tokwn in airdrop 2. 😀
Activity: 73
Activity: 70
Hardly , people use all those apps and social multi media.. But it's mandatory for joining the airdrop.. Many people are used to those.. so pls consider the people
Activity: 72
Crypto Evangelist
It would be great to see his project take the market share from workday and others. The current market leaders gave too much centralization foothold and etherflow could really change that. Do you have any businesses lined up?
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I like how ETF is presented! it looks awesome! I will look into this and check updates on telegram. Wish this will successfully.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Good looking roadmap and active social media influence. good luck team
Pages:
Jump to: