Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 16. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This is a very good project.Hope to get this time...1st airdrop I didnt received anything.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A system of workers security of hours worked by employers and,how they can get paid by companies in a easier and safer way is a breakthrough in cryptocurrency that possibly addresses the employees concerns. I am pretty sure this will become a big hit. I am looking forward to have this coin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looking forward to be a part of this great project. A lot of opportunities to grow, good luck
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Looking like a great project. Good luck! Loving all the information.
Activity: 294
Very interesting project! I hope for the teams success!.good luck guys!
Activity: 486
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Keep up the good work.
Keep us informed of your progress.
This is very a very interesting project.
Activity: 51
I have finished following the first, and this is the second I follow, hopefully I will get more tokens than ever before just a little
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The genuine mentality of the group to my venture is obvious and obviously the enthusiasm of individuals who see the potential in the organization!
Activity: 33
i think this is a great great idea and big project we will see it in big exchange i'm sure
good luck for you team
Activity: 28
I will be waitung for this prpject
Sound will be good
Gobhead dev
Activity: 70
i think this token a potential to hit in every market.
Activity: 133
Reserved Turkish translation if needed
Activity: 196
All these kind of projects that I encountered until then didn't succeeded to distribute a VISA card.
I think that the need of connection between fiat and crypto currency is big and that's why I see a potential in your project.
Obviously it will be realizable only with a serious team and some constant progress.
Activity: 128
I follow your project for day one and want to contribute them to promote them because your project concept is unique and 100% working. Etherflow is watch the hours of work the employees done. I looking foward your project. When bounty start and when listed on exchange. I waiting.
Activity: 39
I like the layout of this project, but please dev, kindly remove the 40ETF limitation in this 2nd phase,  thanks.
Activity: 147
A promising project forward Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 55
Good project with interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
 I am very interested with this coin. i see the price this coin i think very nice and all details still coming soon. i'm would like waiting bounty campaign will launched on your project.  it seems very interesting to participate on this project.
Activity: 28
nice project just keep positive dev.,it will be succesful gud luck
Pages:
Jump to: