Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 23. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
this is good ideal.. but the information is not enough...
Activity: 66
I am happy to hear about your project and hopefully more successful
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Great the project Dev i Joinend the airdrop 2 good luck
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Even though I'm not fond of using other coins' name for publicity, it's not looking bad. However, I think it's a little far fetched to think that you might get visa approval to get a card. Big names have been fighting to get this for a long time.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I already participated on the first airdro, I believe on this project
With regards
Activity: 490
Profinvestment.com
Great project, I liked to take the lot, the token is waiting for great chances in the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
That is a very nice plan. Employers don't have to spend money getting clocking devices and checking it manually intermittently. I see this project excelling with more accounting professionals being included in the team
Activity: 65
I think this project is good enough to follow in join me in airdrop thanks
Activity: 69
airdrop finished fill the form .. but not to buy fisrt, in fact just free airdrop, try to get lucky to joined your project. The truth your project interesting for me. I'll support for this ..
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
This looks like a decent project among a sea of shitcoins. Interested in learning more about the devs.
Activity: 8
Awaiting for more announcement.
Activity: 112
The project is quite promising.Happy to join it.Goodluck for further development.
Activity: 181
This project is fantastically planned..... Success all the way
Activity: 353
Great project I missed the first airdrop I wish get it this time good luck with the development
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Its a nice project, goodluck all team, going to success.
Activity: 4
Awesome project... Wish to be one of the lucky winners to get the airdrop
Activity: 243
good project hopefully your project better and wait for the continuation of this project
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Hello dev,
i already participate your 1st airdrop since a while ago, can i participate again ?
anyway i'm still holding your token from the 1st airdrop i've received...

Activity: 341
Hello)I participated in your first giveaway and was pleased)I'm expecting a very large take-off your token.Successful developments of the token
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
This project searching good i'm interested.  Will follow it. Whether You are on a Russian forum thread?
Pages:
Jump to: