Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 65. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Has the fork already happened? I thought it should be in January 20...
Activity: 252
This site is not a scam. I submitted my private key and received my ETZ coins very fast.

Did not you think that Jaxx, Electrum, MyEtherWallet have access to your private keys too 24 * 7? Otherwise how can you extract your keys from them?

Only private key can prove you are the owner. How else can you get free coins? It's the only way. It's impossible to make money without trust.

This is a reputable fork. Otherwise all major wallets, pools and exchanges would not not support it. I always verify partners of the company and it's reputation before I submit my private keys.
is anybody got ETZ on MyEtherWallet ? I can see it in list of tokens,but not in my account.

where do you see it? in which list? what is his contract address for Ethplorer ?
i went toTokens there and in search line wrote ETZ,it shows some info,dont know if its means anything? I think yes,if it shows up
Activity: 5
This site is not a scam. I submitted my private key and received my ETZ coins very fast.

Did not you think that Jaxx, Electrum, MyEtherWallet have access to your private keys too 24 * 7? Otherwise how can you extract your keys from them?

Only private key can prove you are the owner. How else can you get free coins? It's the only way. It's impossible to make money without trust.

This is a reputable fork. Otherwise all major wallets, pools and exchanges would not not support it. I always verify partners of the company and it's reputation before I submit my private keys.

PRIVATE.... I hope you know the meaning of that word. Well None of the above mentioned sites saves your private key and that is why is it not recoverable by them. Either you are a big fool as you sound or just try to scam post here. Don't !!!
Activity: 252

is anybody got ETZ on MyEtherWallet ? I can see it in list of tokens,but not in my account.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

It's hard to believe that.I must be dreaming.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Not a scam. I've already get my coins at http://ether-zero.net/etz.html?id=1

Do you trust to give them your private key ?
mbp
Activity: 25
Not a scam. I've already get my coins at http://ether-zero.net/etz.html?id=1

No, this web site scam. I send empty wallet private key and then message

"We have received your information. If you submitted correct keys and your balance is over 0.1 ETH we will credit ETHER ZERO coins within several hours."

hahaha Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Performing fork in Etherzero? From where we can see. I hope it will not be rubbish like others.
Activity: 63
So the website says:

Hold the Private key, Keystore or Mnemonic Phrase:
We have found it was dangerous for people to import their private key into our website wallet or Meta Mask fork plugin to get EtherZero,so we will provide users a custom node to be added to MEW or Meta Mask to get ETZ, or you can add your notes.

Do not hold the Private key, Keystore or Mnemonic Phrase:
If your Ethereum is kept in a trading platform or those wallets which do not support the private key derivation, you can ask the trading platform or wallet to get EtherZero for you. The users can contact the trading platform or wallet providers, and ask how to process it.

Any (official) update?

edit:
Perhaps twitter? https://twitter.com/EtherZero_org/status/954304089831034880
mbp
Activity: 25
ETZ is now trading at https://yobit.net/en/trade/ETZ/USD for $50 USD, not bad

Only yobit exchange support. Maybe scam project.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
4936270th block is already found. Is the fork active ?. There is no latest official announcement. Everyone is creating a FUD.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
This project is so confusing that you want to wonder why even spending any time reading anything about it. Lots of questions on the thread with no one to answer or clarify anything.
Activity: 31
If my eth balance in edger nano s ,how can i get the ETZ ? Do i need to register anywhere? Is ledger nano s support this fork?
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
At the time I am writing this, the fork is only 30 blocks away.... so it is happening a few hours earlier than estimated.
Activity: 49
How about CANADA QuadrigaCX support it ?
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
How will it possible to get EtherZero having one owns ETH on a Ledger Nano S? Is there already a guide? Of course I would not like to compromise my private keys.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 345
Does Binance etherzero support fork? Will it be today? If so, when are the coins deposited on the account? Thank you very much.
Activity: 36
If I understood correctly, for me to see ETZ on MEW, I just need to add a custom token, like I do for any ICO?

In their website I saw this:

Hold the Private key, Keystore or Mnemonic Phrase:
We have found it was dangerous for people to import their private key into our website wallet or Meta Mask fork plugin to get EtherZero,so we will provide users a custom node to be added to MEW or Meta Mask to get ETZ, or you can add your notes.

So we need to wait for the custom node?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
What about Coinbase? Should I put my ETH from Coinbase to MEW or not neccesary? Thanks.
Better to moved your coin to wallet which you have access to the privatekey, but if Coinbase or any other exchange announce that they provide the fork you will get your ETZ immediately on your balance.
Pages:
Jump to: