Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Bter.com [Android App] [Deposit BTSX Now!][Tweets by @btercom] - page 23. (Read 73607 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

anyone can call to this phone? when i call, the operator say's "this number no exists".

EDIT: SOLVED, but 60% of my money still lost -.-
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Anybody has "invalid verification code" every time they want to withdraw, or am I the only one? Huh
smooth, same here, now its been 5 days, no answer no coins. Let us know if something comes out from them. I'll do the same. I hope they resolve their problems.

i dont know what's their problem, but my problem is i cant login in, and i lost the 60% of my btc because i cant sell my actual currency since the sunday!!!

thats incredible! incredible!

didn't you read my post before?
You must delete all cookies from bter.com in your browser, then reload the page and you can login again.

This method doesn't work. TOPT is my problem, is actived in my account.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
smooth, same here, now its been 5 days, no answer no coins. Let us know if something comes out from them. I'll do the same. I hope they resolve their problems.

i dont know what's their problem, but my problem is i cant login in, and i lost the 60% of my btc because i cant sell my actual currency since the sunday!!!

didn't you read my post before?
You must delete all cookies from bter.com in your browser, then reload the page and you can login again.

Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Well i got my coin back today, finally, in the mean time i lost 50%, and stood to make a handsome 30% on the day through ARB,  so no ARB between BTER and cryptsy for me, cant risk this.

when u sent the first email requesting your balance?

I don't know about him but I sent an email when it first happened, four days ago. I've sent another one each day, just being polite and asking for assistance. No replies to any of my emails.
Well i got my coin back today, finally, in the mean time i lost 50%, and stood to make a handsome 30% on the day through ARB,  so no ARB between BTER and cryptsy for me, cant risk this.

when u sent the first email requesting your balance?
Activity: 75
Well i got my coin back today, finally, in the mean time i lost 50%, and stood to make a handsome 30% on the day through ARB,  so no ARB between BTER and cryptsy for me, cant risk this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I did a withdrawal on December 1 for 0.5 BTC and I got a "database connection error. We are already aware of this problem you need not report it." (Might be paraphrasing the second part a bit, but that was the gist of it.) The BTC are missing from my account, and were never sent. The only support contact I can find for them is email to [email protected] which they never answer.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
My LTC came through after about 48 hours, but I got everything back
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Have people received their coins? 
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Ya know, they might have 1000 emails and possibly that many problems, even if you do not hear about them, I saw some problems get resolved lately here http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,1117.0.html and here http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,1116.html , maybe go through the same steps as these guys??
55 hours since my first mail.  Huh  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
You forget exclamation mark in first sentence!
 Grin

However, I hope that you will get your BTC back... This BTER support is shitty
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Mistake at BTC conclusion

I removed a little more than 2 BTC from the account, but at a conclusion there was a failure and transaction wasn't carried out! BTC wrote off from my balance at the exchange, but in a wallet they didn't arrive!

Passed more than 36 hours, but my problem isn't solved!
I sent 4 letters to support, but didn't receive any answer!

Help please with the solution of this problem! ! !

Thanks in advance Dmitry!
I transfered brom btc-e.com to bter.com everything seemed legit. There was pending status on bter.com, after couple minutes, row was deleted. Now I can't see my 50 LTC only from http://block-explorer.com/address/LPsdUjXQ5hR4prdMQJQLMBsxxi8xiQPTfR

but how do I know where it went? It's like they forward my coins to their private address. Nice job BTER.com

if u see the last post of freeworm, he saw:

Code:
Hello,

Thank you for your continued support of Bter's. The recent traffic surge, short-term is difficult to supply our staff, so the situation of recharge to cash and other treatment is not timely emergence, we apologize.
Please give understanding, we're doing our best to maintain a good server, improving efficiency in handling the problem, solve the problem for everyone.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

I wish you a happy transaction!

Bter
https://bter.com

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/freeworm-80096
Activity: 10
I transfered brom btc-e.com to bter.com everything seemed legit. There was pending status on bter.com, after couple minutes, row was deleted. Now I can't see my 50 LTC only from http://block-explorer.com/address/LPsdUjXQ5hR4prdMQJQLMBsxxi8xiQPTfR

but how do I know where it went? It's like they forward my coins to their private address. Nice job BTER.com
did you both used the blockexplorers of the currencys you used to see where the coins stuck?
sending from miningpools can result in loosing you coins. Some exchange have a warnung about that.

My money is in my bter's account, but i cant login.
Pages:
Jump to: