Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Bter.com [Android App] [Deposit BTSX Now!][Tweets by @btercom] - page 22. (Read 73607 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 102
I have a side question to everybody: Anybody is using API?
I'm stuck with "ghosts" orders.... 2x  higher or lower prices...
Any idea how to filter them out or why they appear in first place in array and how market reacts to them?? example: 2nd highest bid: 5700. 1 highest bid: 2275  Huh Huh

I've seen these too. I filter them out by matching them with reverse orders. Dunno if that's the correct thing to do.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Its been 8 days now, I still haven't received my 50 LTC. No answer to emails, no nothing. Stupid Bter. There is no excuse for delay like that unless you're stealing customer's coins. Don't do business with them guys. Sooner or later you can all end up like this.

I made 0.2 BTC withdraw yesterday. got in about 3 hours.... but that was BTC Sad

I have a side question to everybody: Anybody is using API?
I'm stuck with "ghosts" orders.... 2x  higher or lower prices...
Any idea how to filter them out or why they appear in first place in array and how market reacts to them?? example: 2nd highest bid: 5700. 1 highest bid: 2275  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I even had my email translated to Chinese, still no answer.
Activity: 10
Its been 8 days now, I still haven't received my 50 LTC. No answer to emails, no nothing. Stupid Bter. There is no excuse for delay like that unless you're stealing customer's coins. Don't do business with them guys. Sooner or later you can all end up like this.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Exchange is working fine? Or is there still a problem?

I've sent them 2 emails and they never replied me.
Activity: 43
I've been able to withdraw two times (BTC and CNC). It seemed to help to get a fund password without capital letters. I had "invalid verification code" error, and tried withdrawal like 50 times with no success. But after changing the password, it worked 2nd time for both transfers, so it might just be the solution for someone who is having the same problem  Grin
legendary

Does "working fine" include losing coins due to software crashes reported by multiple users here? If not then fuck no, it is not working fine.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 10
I think all the exchanges have been flooded with new users that they can't even handle it.   I'm sure the backlog of emails is overwhelming.

Bullshit. The "backlog of emails" is not an excuse when my emails to them are market "urgent" and refer to BTC missing due to a crash in their software (same as Dmitri). They never respond, and have zero support.  Do not use this site until they resolve these issues.

Cryptsy, btw, is a bit lagged on processing transactions (which is something that is understandable due to rapid growth) but has excellent support.
I agree. Still no response where are my coins, it's been 6 days now.
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
legendary
I think all the exchanges have been flooded with new users that they can't even handle it.   I'm sure the backlog of emails is overwhelming.

Bullshit. The "backlog of emails" is not an excuse when my emails to them are market "urgent" and refer to BTC missing due to a crash in their software (same as Dmitri). They never respond, and have zero support.  Do not use this site until they resolve these issues.

Cryptsy, btw, is a bit lagged on processing transactions (which is something that is understandable due to rapid growth) but has excellent support.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I guess they are going to close down the site. I`ve been trying to get some answers regarding a few thousen CNC missing, but they refuse to respond. Have been emailing them for two weeks now. By far the worst support in recorded history, and i`ve been shopping at BFL!

I have a couple K CHN missing as well but where do you get that they are closing down?

You cant keep an exchange up and running if you have NO support at all. So it must be a reason. A 2-3weeks backlog of emails is just not possible.

2-3 weeks backlog is possible.  Take a look at https://www.cavirtex.com  they are backlogged like crazy.  I've been waiting for verification for 2 weeks now and they display their backlog.  https://www.cavirtex.com/news

This bitcoin/altcoin craze is just getting started.  I can't even buy a 7950/7970/R9 280X or R9 290X anywhere in Canada.

I'm switching to Cryptsy just because I can't handle slow processing or errors.

Wow, kinda glad im living in a country where ctryptocurrency is not that big. Any hardware i want is delivered to my door within 2days.

But are you sure about moving to cryptsy? I just switched the other way around for the same reasons.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I guess they are going to close down the site. I`ve been trying to get some answers regarding a few thousen CNC missing, but they refuse to respond. Have been emailing them for two weeks now. By far the worst support in recorded history, and i`ve been shopping at BFL!

I have a couple K CHN missing as well but where do you get that they are closing down?

You cant keep an exchange up and running if you have NO support at all. So it must be a reason. A 2-3weeks backlog of emails is just not possible.

2-3 weeks backlog is possible.  Take a look at https://www.cavirtex.com  they are backlogged like crazy.  I've been waiting for verification for 2 weeks now and they display their backlog.  https://www.cavirtex.com/news

This bitcoin/altcoin craze is just getting started.  I can't even buy a 7950/7970/R9 280X or R9 290X anywhere in Canada.

I'm switching to Cryptsy just because I can't handle slow processing or errors.

Activity: 275

Anybody has "invalid verification code" every time they want to withdraw, or am I the only one? Huh

Do not use uppecase letters. That`s what i`ve worked out..
I don't get what is going but I'm getting worried.

I've been using Bter for 2 months now and have done over 150+ transactions never had a problem but I come here and I hear of people not being able to withdraw their BTC out.

I'm debating switching to Cryptsy but I get a lot less when dealing large transactions.

Hope everything is resolved   Grin Grin

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I removed a little more than 2 BTC from the account, but at a conclusion there was a failure and transaction wasn't carried out! BTC wrote off from my balance at the exchange, but in a wallet they didn't arrive!
I apply a photo of a mistake!

Passed three days, but my problem remained not solved! ! !
Support doesn't respond to my letters!
Somebody can prompt what to do?

Thanks in advance Dmitry!

Pages:
Jump to: